• Missing Since 07/01/2005
  • Missing From Norman, Oklahoma
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 12/12/1971 (51)
  • Age 33 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'2, 115 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white gold ring with a pink ice stone, hoop earrings, sterling silver rings, and a marquise-cut diamond ring on her left ring finger.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics. Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Florez's nicknames are Sis and Sissy, and she may use the last names Baughman, Brothers and/or Story. She wears blue-tinted or clear contact lenses. She has cavities in her upper teeth and multiple piercings in each ear. Florez has a tattoo of a unicorn on the upper left side of her chest.

Details of Disappearance​

Florez was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 1800 block of Barkley Street in Norman, Oklahoma on July 1, 2005. She has never been heard from again. Florez may be in the Chandler, Oklahoma area. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Norman Police Department 405-321-1600
Tracy Lynn Florez – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

This Jane doe fits the description but if it’s Tracy she’s been gone an awful long time.

The tattoo, piercing, hair colour, and height matches.

Jane Doe UP121753

1717187654787.png1717187685070.png

Last edited:
Maybe this is one of those cases where she up and moved away. Until her passing that is.

Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Last edited:
The medical examiner was kind enough to call me back and assure me that this would be looked into further. She does feel that the details match up enough to take a closer look.

She advised me that since I have no affiliation with the Jane doe or Tracy’s family, she won’t be able to confirm if this is a match.

But if we notice both profiles go down, I guess we will have an answer.

Now we just have to wait.

Last edited:
Tracy is still listed at NAMUS The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The UP listed above (UP121753) is no longer in NAMUS though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back