GUILTY OK - Travis Taylor for stalking, threatening woman online, Terlton, 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, if it is true that he had taken a bunch of pictures of her in secret---yikes---that is creeper mode. I would take his threats seriously if that is the case.

Pictures or not, Katy I'd take him serious if he told me he was gonna wear my skin.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plus he was still stewing over something happened 15 years ago. Her car broke down and he gave her a ride. He's still yapping about it. That's bat pooh crazy right there.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thank goodness her dad came into town and she missed that first "date" with him. Lord knows what could have happened.:waitasec::waitasec:

Wait! You can just post on people you don't know's FB? Really? You don't have to be their pokey friend or nothing? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I use my friend's. Can you imagine me doing that? She'd clock me. Now I so gotta get one.

You can if they have it allowed in their Facebook privacy settings. It's pretty unusual for someone to allow their page to be THAT open--which is sort of scary because to me it could indicate he did that on purpose so the world could know about him after he offed his victim and himself?

And Sonya, please tell me you're not the same Sonya defending this weirdo on his page! lol

You can if they have it allowed in their Facebook privacy settings. It's pretty unusual for someone to allow their page to be THAT open--which is sort of scary because to me it could indicate he did that on purpose so the world could know about him after he offed his victim and himself?

And Sonya, please tell me you're not the same Sonya defending this weirdo on his page! lol

Thanks SFBND. I see now. I wondered how all those folks were just commenting on there.

Oh I can't speak for Sonya, but a Sonya saying the "victim" got her five minutes of fame would have got me a tad miffed. Especially if I was the poor girl got stalked and threatened. Who would want to make that cr*p up?

On to my observation as I have no life. BTW, my friend is using her FB at the same time I was trying to look at that and she's on a chat thingie. Thankfully we're like one in the same and have all the same friends. Me all busting in.

His parents are Christian. He's now an atheist. No biggie there save for it's obviously troubling him. What the girl cancelled a date and you became atheist?

He lives in an old Church. Gave the addy to his friend and all.

In October he deleted a whole lot on his wall which led to the entire thing getting deleted. A friend makes note of it. He thanks her for being the first to post on the new one.

He was freaking out about turning 30 and beotching about all the stuff he never did. Applied at a school and got turned down.

His dad getting sick really freaked him out. Bad. Understandable. People react differently. However in a few posts it's almost like he's being nasty and relishing the man being sick.

Quitting smoking was no easy task. Ain't for any of us, but he had some other events going on that this probably didn't help. Like stalking and threatening women.

Misogynistic comments don't mesh with how many female friends he has. BTW, if I was that chick with the Jerry M movie comments that went too far I'd have personally went over and slapped his sorry nerd *advertiser censored*s. Even if he told me he would cut my head off. I'd make sure he knew I'd cut his off first.

Lastly he was in Singapore. Met a girl. Started a near revolution. Went back to the girls place the next morning. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Had to tell his friend who seemed a little worried about him back in July that he would e-mail him about the snake. Had to tell him about the snake. What the heck did he do to a snake? Bet he cut it up or danced with it.

Bottom line crazy cakes.

Guys we can't "sleuth" fellow members, so, even though Sonya was the first to bring up her posting on creepy guy's FB page, I don't think we're really supposed to ask her if any particular posts are hers.

ETA: I'm not a mod, nor am I pretending to be, nor am I quoting TOS here, I'm just making a guess that this might be "no no" territory.

He*lah yeah they gonna.;)

Wait! You can just post on people you don't know's FB? Really? You don't have to be their pokey friend or nothing? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I use my friend's. Can you imagine me doing that? She'd clock me. Now I so gotta get one.

O.K. I am missing alot here. I'm going to read again.

I originally posted in a round about way he seemed seemingly like normal to me. I'd never guess that guy would say he's gonna eat a woman's intestines or chop her head off.

WAD, I thought the same thing immediately about her mom only I thought "The mom's a cop. She could have went over there and told him she'd do more than wear his skin".

It never ceases to amaze me how people can turn into lunatics. Or was he already a lunatic? I guess he was. Pictures, peeper, creeper, eating people's intestines. I mean come on. For real?

:floorlaugh: @ pokey friend

om gosh I am watching his youtube videos now

thanks nancydrew (I think?)

diatribes about skateboarders waking him from his nap

long five minute diatribes about the parents of these skateboarders who should've aborted their kids etc.

creepy

I caution everyone against posting on his FB

we don't know who these people are and we certainly don't know if he might get out of these charges and be very interested in who was posting on his wall

I wouldn't even like/dislike any of those posts personally

JMO

Guys we can't "sleuth" fellow members, so, even though Sonya was the first to bring up her posting on creepy guy's FB page, I don't think we're really supposed to ask her if any particular posts are hers.

ETA: I'm not a mod, nor am I pretending to be, nor am I quoting TOS here, I'm just making a guess that this might be "no no" territory.

I only asked because she volunteered she was posting on creeper's page and there was someone with an identical name that seemed to be posting very victim-unfriendly things. Which, quite frankly, I found to be a little disheartening for a websleuths member. However, being that WB Sonya was a victim of a weirdo herself, it seems illogical to presume I guess.

So I withdraw the question?

we don't know who these people are and we certainly don't know if he might get out of these charges and be very interested in who was posting on his wall

JMO

Amen to that!

I only asked because she volunteered she was posting on creeper's page and there was someone with an identical name that seemed to be posting very victim-unfriendly things. Which, quite frankly, I found to be a little disheartening for a websleuths member. However, being that WB Sonya was a victim of a weirdo herself, it seems illogical to presume I guess.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just didn't want anyone to un-knowingly violate WS's TOS:)

Whenever someone is still obsessed with someone from high school or they are talking about how someone did them wrong like 15 or 20 years ago I know that person is bat s*** crazy!!!

This guy I used to work with would rant and rave about women he had one or two dates with 20 years ago. Get away sicko!!

And I withdraw about not answering about not speaking for someone we don't know it's them?

Well I do.

JMO

So you're saying you wouldn't pokey them?:crazy:

In all seriousness of course I had to relook at that entire wall.

If it matters it looks like the dude snapped in January, right? A conversation or whatever goes on between him and two friends about a film. The one with that cute Franco guy in it. Lil wierdness there.

Fine. Then we have the misogynistic comments. Also as someone mentioned way back he was seemingly psychic about his dad's condition coming on. Here's the biggie to me though.............he says he didn't want to say anything because he'd be locked up AGAIN! He capatilized it.

He says outright he is gonna snap.

He also goes into the convo with the friend about emotion. He runs screaming naked through his yard once a year or something like that and he screams. IMO he is not joking. He mentions as a kid he got his finger caught in a car door and nobody noticed. So he faked screamed.

This guy may have very well hurt someone seriously at some point in the past. Seemingly nice fella. Then he's tossing coins on weather to murder someone? Not good.

So now was he locked up in jail in the past or for mental health? He's surely wound tight and oh he never sleeps. Hey I'm up at weird hours but not by choice.

That girl I bet will be afraid for life.

Yes I posted on his wall, that was me.

I just think since she went to highschool with this guy, since she was connected to his facebook page which means she could have contacted some of his friends, she could have tried to reach out to them or his parents and let them know the guy was going off of his rocker.

The victim granted interviews on this and allowed the papers to post her picture! If you are worried about being stalked why would you want that level of publicity? With stalkers the hope is that they will lose interest and move on, giving interviews in which you are talking about them, and posting pix of yourself just reinforces the bond in their minds. It gives them more to obsess over.

And yes I thought some of the comments people posted on his facebook page were cruel, they don't know this guy and he is obviously going through a rough time right now.

I just think since she went to highschool with this guy, since she was connected to his facebook page which means she could have contacted some of his friends, she could have tried to reach out to them or his parents and let them know the guy was going off of his rocker.

The victim granted interviews on this and allowed the papers to post her picture! If you are worried about being stalked why would you want that level of publicity? With stalkers the hope is that they will lose interest and move on, giving interviews in which you are talking about them, and posting pix of yourself just reinforces the bond in their minds. It gives them more to obsess over.

And yes I thought some of the comments people posted on his facebook page were cruel, they don't know this guy and he is obviously going through a rough time right now.

How is telling his friends going to help anything? It would only have angered him more and may only have resulted in him upping the harassment. She went to the police, which IMO was the correct decision. And who cares if she shows herself on the news? She didn't do anything wrong and has no reason to hide. She has done nothing to be ashamed of.

<modsnip>

He sent her threatening emails and took pictures of her without her knowledge. I am guessing the police know more than we do, but if they felft there was cause enough to charge him, than that is more than enough for me.

How is telling his friends going to help anything? It would only have angered him more and may only have resulted in him upping the harassment. She went to the police, which IMO was the correct decision. And who cares if she shows herself on the news? She didn't do anything wrong and has no reason to hide. She has done nothing to be ashamed of.

<modsnip>

He sent her threatening emails and took pictures of her without her knowledge. I am guessing the police know more than we do, but if they felft there was cause enough to charge him, than that is more than enough for me.

Does posting my opinions on a public facebook page violate the rules of this site? I was not aware of that.

I have not read anything about this guy having a violent criminal history. If he in fact does I will change my view on this. If he was losing touch with reality yes contacting his parents COULD help, he is obviously close to them and his mother could have talked sense to him.

When I read his email it sounds like he thought what he was saying was funny, like he thought his rambling were amusing. Without a violent history it is a pretty darn big jump from writing emails to cutting out someone organs and wearing their skin (plus he is obviously getting that from Silence of the Lambs/Ed Gein, not even original). For someone to start their "career of violence" in such a dramatic way at the age of 30 would likely mean they have snapped, they have had a schizophrenic break or whatever and that classifies them as mentally ill.

The people that are trolling his site and posting rude comments are out of line, it is not okay to make fun of someone who may be ill and may have lost touch with reality.

Remember, we do not blame the victim here. She probably thought he would go to jail, so she didn't have to worry so much. If I remember correctly from the articles, she was making plans to insure he did not find her again.

This was NOT her fault and it is NOT her responsibility to get him help. She is a victim.

Salem

~Respectfully snipped~
Does posting my opinions on a public facebook page violate the rules of this site? I was not aware of that.

You may post anywhere you like, that is not against TOS. However, WS does not condone members contacting case players and any discussion between the parties may NOT be posted here.

The discussion regarding his mental health is entirely appropriate as long as the victim is NOT blamed for any of it. NOT her responsibility.

Hope that helps - if not, any poster is free to send me a pm for further clarification or information. Please do not discuss any moderating in the threads.

Thanks!

Salem

I just read a bunch of his wall and he really doesn't sound all that crazy. He sounds like a pretty nice guy, working, concerned about his parents, an animal lover. Some of his sexual comments are a bit crude but that is pretty common online.

Did anyone find the email/s that he wrote? If so can you post a link?

One of the latest comments saying "let's hope this is just trolling gone horribly horribly wrong" is too funny! But I imagine it isn't funny for his parents.

Filly the wall is working, I read a bunch of it and none of it is really bizarre. A few odd little comments but no nutcase manifesto or anything.

The fact is the guy maybe crazy but he didn't hurt anyone. He just typed out threats. I would like to know how they can determine he was definitely planning to killer her on a specific day.

RBBM
Typing out threats is illegal, hence his charge:

Taylor was booked into jail for threatening acts of violence by electronic device...
(My bold added)

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14060477

This guy has serious issues.

If someone had been following me around taking photos of me for months and then told me he was going to wear my skin and graphically described violent acts I would take it very seriously.

I bet she has been worried for a long time; further back on his wall he posts the video for the Mariah Carey song "Obsessed" and the victim posts the comment: "How fitting ;/" and he basically just mocks her.

I hope he gets locked up, but I doubt he'll do serious time. He has created a fear in his victim that no amount of punishment will ever take away, and that's NOT okay with me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janemt
Back