OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*News Nation is a pain but at least they’re trying to report and come up with new info for readers.

Residents of Hugoton are devastated but holding out hope that the women will be found. Many have been hesitant to discuss the matter, but one resident says she visited Butler just before she went missing.

“She was so happy; she had on a full face of makeup, you know? She said, ‘I’m going to Liberal,’ and I said, ‘What are you going to do?’ She went, ‘We’re going on the boat with the kids, and we’re not coming back to Hugoton till Tuesday,'” the local resident told NewsNation.

*News Nation is a pain but at least they’re trying to report and come up with new info for readers.

Residents of Hugoton are devastated but holding out hope that the women will be found. Many have been hesitant to discuss the matter, but one resident says she visited Butler just before she went missing.

“She was so happy; she had on a full face of makeup, you know? She said, ‘I’m going to Liberal,’ and I said, ‘What are you going to do?’ She went, ‘We’re going on the boat with the kids, and we’re not coming back to Hugoton till Tuesday,'” the local resident told NewsNation.

Wait. To Liberal for the weekend? I thought they were coming back to Hugoton for a birthday party? Is my old brain mixing up cases again?

I must have missed that part about the ref to a boat trip... do you have a link to that part of the News clip. Thanks

The boat part sounds bogus.
This is the first we’ve heard from anyone. Anyone at all. Family. Friends. They’ve been told to keep it hush hush and they have. Now suddenly, we seem to have a major witness to her behavior. Is OSBI tightening the leash now that the FBI is involved? Will we begin to hear more? OSBI would not ask for help until they’d proven to themselves at least that the women could have been transported out of the state. They’re not about to go to the FBI without serious evidence be it concrete or circumstantial, they’ve got something. I hope to see movement for their families’ sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah