OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all 4 are charged with 1st degree murder, and assuming someone of the 4 talked, it would follow that they also likely disclosed where the bodies are.
That's my hope.

If I had to guess, I'd say one of the Twomblys couldn't live with what happened and spilled the beans. Only time will tell.

My theory is all MOO -- TA might have fed them a pity story about how abusive VB was to the children and how they had to stop her from winning custody. Who knows what tales she may have told?

But then there was the pastor's wife, and someone realized that getting rid of an abusive mother had become cold-blooded murder of an innocent. Of one of God's own.

Again, just MOO, but maybe one of the Twomblys couldn't live with that. At least I like to think that. I like to think that -- in the end -- someone had a shred of regret and a stab of conscience.

I saw this earlier and couldn't find it, searched and came up on it again. It is on X , you'll see it was originally posted the day the women went missing and then tonight or last night the edited on top to say ,this alert has been canceled. Bottom has time and day it was edited.
https://twitter.com/OHPAlerts

OHP - Alerts

@OHPAlerts
Follow
The OHP created this account for the sole purpose of disseminating details and flyers for active AMBER, Silver, Blue, and Endangered Missing Alerts
Veronica & Jilian.png

She might have some narcissistic tendencies, imo. The audacity.
The hypocrisy is disgusting.
If you think that's bad, looks at her old comments on her x account. She makes a statement about how no woman should ever kill. This woman tried to manipulate and run people's lives but held herself above the law. High functioning Psycopath seems more fitting than just narcissist. MOO

All four individuals were booked into the Texas County Jail on two counts of First-Degree Murder, two counts of Kidnapping, and one count of Conspiracy to Commit Murder in the First Degree.
Since TA is powerful in the community, I’m praying there is not a prison break! I hope OSBI stays in the area!

And, I hope she can't make bail, but has anyone heard what bail was set at?

I think she has some resources she might be able to liquidate to get her out. All MOO.
I'm guessing she's lost most of her power now, others in power would not want to be associated with her after this. She just wrecked her dream of total untouchable domination in her town. I'm waiting for her flying monkeys to turn over on her and tell who she really was, so as to distance themselves from her.

The other two arrested individuals, Cole Twombly, 50, and Cora Twombly, 44, are a couple of eight years. They are friends with Adams on Facebook.
Possible change in venue or possible Federal Prosecution.
it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve handed over our killer to the Feds though much different circumstances - Timothy McVeigh

*only 5 more days to the anniversary:(I was there

The other two arrested individuals, Cole Twombly, 50, and Cora Twombly, 44, are a couple of eight years. They are friends with Adams on Facebook.

it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve handed over our killer to the Feds though much different circumstances - Timothy McVeigh

Imstilla.grandma, you were in OKC during the bombing? So many blessings and prayers for you on this approaching anniversary from a fellow Okie.

And, I hope she can't make bail, but has anyone heard what bail was set at?

I think she has some resources she might be able to liquidate to get her out. All MOO.
If Oklahoma works like other states, the 4 will have to go before a judge to have bail set -- so probably Monday morning, unless she/they have enough clout to get an emergency bail hearing. The prosecution seems sure to argue for no bail because of the nature of the crimes and the alleged perps have the funds to flee the country. Let's see how much influence TA has at the bail hearing.

I'm hoping she doesn't go with 'do you know who I am'.
So sad to read the finality of the Alert being terminated.

Question, will they be tried together or separately?
*Under Oklahoma law, the crime of conspiracy consists of two steps, or “elements,” that a prosecutor must show:
An agreement to commit a crime; and
An overt act to effect the purpose of the conspiracy, by either party to the conspiracy

A. If two or more persons conspire, either:

1. To commit any crime; or

2. Falsely and maliciously to indict another for any crime, or to procure another to be charged or arrested for any crime; or

3. Falsely to move or maintain any suit, action or proceeding; or

4. To cheat and defraud any person of any property by any means which are in themselves criminal, or by any means which, if executed, would amount to a cheat or to obtaining money or property by false pretenses; or

5. To commit any act injurious to the public health, to public morals, or to trade or commerce, or for the perversion or obstruction of justice or the due administration of the laws, they are guilty of a conspiracy.

Been researching bail and bond in Oklahoma , here's 1 from the link I share below. All I've read pretty much says the same thing. Doubt they will get any bond or bail for their charges .Look at last line . (kidnapping)

When Bail Can Be Denied​

Oklahoma law allows courts to deny bail for certain charges. This happens when the state considers the risk of a defendant absconding or the danger to the community to be particularly high. For instance, you can be denied bail if you are facing a charge for which you can get either the death penalty or life imprisonment. Other case include drug offense or other offense that carries a maximum penalty of ten years or more. You can also be denied bail if you have been charged with a violent felony. Another reason is if you are charged with a felony and have at least two prior felonies. Finally, the Oklahoma legislature has singled out kidnapping as a charge that carries with it a high presumption that no condition of release can ensure community safety.

I’ll never forget that horrible tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover