OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Did TA hold something over them from a past crime ?
My .02 is that a person doesn't go from maybe petty theft or whatever, to slaughtering two people.
No matter what a person has in their past --many would balk at murdering/dismembering/burying -- depending on the condition of Veronica's and Jillian's remains.
How evil or hardened does a person have to be to go along with this ?
RSBM
Or promised them something...money, or something else they highly valued: her support, influence?

IMO, accomplices are usually drawn in by promises of good stuff, combined with their own inclination and personalities.
Maybe they liked the idea of being part of a criminal conspiracy against certain kinds of people /laws /government agencies. Maybe they thought it was justified, and foolproof.

Lots of online people just supported a guy for killing a teenager who was mean to him. Not hard to rationlize killing anyone, seems to me.

JMO

Hi Everyone,
I'm seeing disturbing discussions about accusations of sexual assault (SA) against children
Please DO NOT discuss the SA'ing of children or of accusations of someone SA'ing children or SA in general.
There has been nothing about this in Main Stream Media, MSM. Documents are sealed. The police have said nothing about this topic.
This case has enough to discuss without bringing up rumors or suggesting things that have not been released or proven.
Thank you,
Tricia

Late coming to this thread. I've been trying to catch up with the details. Thanks to the ladyrancher for her comments in the article. Horrified by these four suspects taking matters into their own hands.

Apr 14th, 2024, 11:12 am

UPDATED: 17:33 EDT, 13 April 2024

Probably in Classification by now. It’s the next step after the mugshots. You go to your assigned room/cell and wait and wait and wait watching tv with the others until they call your name. Your classification is based on your charges and determines where you’ll be transferred to next. Probably another floor for these four. They’ll need to determine if they are suicidal or require protective custody. Then they’ll call you and you’ll go before a judge and go from there
Oh God, I now have this image of her watching TV with inmates
Groannnnnnn.

Does anyone know how many times she's been married?

I don’t have the answer to that question although it was posted on these threads it was a few times, 4 or 5?

I’d like to know if all her prior ex’s are healthy and well, particularly the one who might’ve owned the ranch where she resided up until her arrest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member