Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still question why it took so much longer to arrest Price. According to the Kake story, he was one of the actual killers and he cut his hand badly. Did he seek treatment for the cut?

What they did is unforgivable.

On so many levels...

Investigators also said a pistol magazine was found inside Kelley’s purse in the car but that there was no gun found

Butler's glasses were also found on the ground near a broken hammer, and a pistol magazine was found inside Kelley's purse, but there was no pistol found, according to court records

Butler’s glasses were also found in the roadway, as well as a pistol magazine inside Kelley’s purse but no pistol was found, OSBI stated

Public locations would be a step toward safety. The problem, though, is that they were cut off before reaching the drop-off point. A safe location might help, but can't guarantee anyone truly determined won't waylay a parent on the way to the exchange location nor follow from the safe space. It also doesn't guarantee parents or grandparents won't make private arrangements.
Court ordered 'safe location' should not be an abandoned gas station on a rural road a few miles South of town, but it was. Safe custody exchange is in town, at a populated public place ... for the safety of all parties.

If she had been cut off before she reached a safe location drop-off in town, she would have ended up at Starbucks instead of the grocery store. She was court ordered to pick up her children at an abandoned gas station on the highway a few miles too far South. She was cut off from arriving on the morning she was ambushed and murdered by people who lured her to that location.

I hope that all four of these clowns get the death sentence. All four were complicit with the deaths of Jillian Kelly and Veronica Butler. Shame on all four of them. Child custody disputes, ugh, does not need to go to the level of murder. At the end of the day, how well are the children doing? The children have lost everyone and everything, especially their innocence. And these idiots, did they really think they could get away with this, apparently so! The children always pay. So sad. And, two young and beautiful women went to early graves, lost their lives and in horrific ways. All four must pay for they are murderers and selfish self-satisfying idiots.
Yes Rhenish……. these points are all so true and applicable. And I’m not trying to pick or throw stones……. but there are five individuals involved here, right? TA, TC, ColT, CorT, and PG IIRC. So yes on all for all five IMO. MOO

If TA hadn’t been able to cancel the supervisor who was otherwise supposed to be there waiting with TA and the children when the exchange was to occur, TA’s plot would’ve been thwarted. But TA just simply asked her to take a couple of weeks off to remove her presence and then TA was able to set the trap on road.

IMO there’s a gap in having court-appointed supervisors coupled with casual and changed arrangements lacking any oversight or communication with all the parties involved. Legislation could improve that. MOO

The custody exchange/visitation was much worse than TA being able to cancel the exchange supervisor by requesting she take a few weeks off.

Beginning with making serious allegations against VB and her family, TA had controlled every element here for several months and this was the very first time that VB was able to use the party she earlier presented to the Court for approval.

In true TA fashion, she wanted somebody that she could control. I recall TA alleging that she was paying her favored supervisor $600/week to monitor the custody exchange/visitation. MOO

Knowing now that Grise, 31 stabbed VB, 27, likely knew each other-- I can't believe authorities allowed that ground worm 12 more days of freedom (following his co-defendants arrest) before executing the warrant for his arrest!

Those who knew Grice say they’re in a state of shock.

News Nation - 5/1/2024
I'd like to think he spent much of that time constantly looking over his shoulder and wondering what they knew. He had to know they'd be coming for him sooner or later, he was just too slow to run.

Now it's just a poker game for TA. May the best hand win, is how she thinks of her defense. And if she catches a break, she'll take it. JMO

It would be wise for the other four to realize & accept the reality of this. If TA can make things better for herself in any way she will not hesitate to turn on them. She has already shown the extremes she is willing to go to in order to get what she wants.

It would be wise for the other four to realize & accept the reality of this. If TA can make things better for herself in any way she will not hesitate to turn on them. She has already shown the extremes she is willing to go to in order to get what she wants.
I keep wondering if TA flat-out asked the men to kill the ladies, or if they actually volunteered their services, after she talked to them of wanting Veronica dead.

I keep wondering if TA flat-out asked the men to kill the ladies, or if they actually volunteered their services, after she talked to them of wanting Veronica dead.
I think she set it up in such a way that the others really believed that the safety and well-being of the children were at stake if they were allowed to remain in their mother's custody. At that point, she probably didn't need to ask them, they were all on board with the plan. JMO, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP
Back