Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But that doesn't explain all the other people involved. How does anyone sit around and listen to a plan like this long enough to become involved? Why did someone not shut down the "killing" talk when it was first mentioned? If TA was so influential or powerful they weren't comfortable shouting her down why not walk away? or why show up for the planning meetings? It is beyond my comprehension how a person allows another person in their presence long enough to wind up involved with a group like this.
ETA -- perhaps some children/youth who have to live in neighborhoods with kids in gangs could not get away or stay away without being hurt or killed themselves. But in the instance of this Oklahoma murder, the only possibility I see of someone unable to say "no" might have been Cora.
That's the big question here, and I think at least some of the answer lies in the God's Misfits group. From what I can determine, it had all the trappings (including mind control) of a cult, with TA at the lead.

I don't see a lot of difference between TA and Charles Manson. She had a way of making the Misfits feel special while she controlled their actions.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412
Back