**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting alternative explanation for the decomp hits in the backyard....just when you think you have a "real" fact in this case..... :waitasec:

Maybe I was dreaming , but I thought LA said in his statement to LE that his father called him and asked him to check on his mother. GA was worried about her. LA went to the house and the garage door was open , but no one was home. He said the smell of the car hit you like wall. maybe not those words .. but he sure smelled the the car.

I just re-read the interview. I stand corrected. But, I do think GA told LA "why" his mother needed to be checked on. I think LA knew exactly what was going on at the time he arrived at the house. Maybe he has now told GA all that he learned from KC, and that is why GA went to the woods.

Maybe it was just that GA needed to p and pulled over in that location .
I'm serious , that's the first thing I thought of reading this .
As for CA , she is always on damage control alert but she causes more damage with her insane statements ,texts ,etc.

Who does she think she is? Evita Peron? Collect the money and do with it what Cindy wants to do with it.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It is disrespectful to Caylee's memory to allow her to be dumped somewhere in the woods and in order to protect KC to let animals and insects eat her little body. To me, that shows that Caylee was never an important member of their family to begin with. She was just another "possession" in their lives.

NO HUMAN could ever let their grandchild's remains be sunk in a watery grave for alligators and other animals to pick pieces off of.

I have come to consider these people SUB-HUMAN.

The family is bizarre, they never really knew KC in recent years, knew what she was doing or, even cared. To think that KC lived in the same house and they did not acknowledge that she never really had a job or what she did every day? To think that KC apparently talked of a Nanny and they knew nothing of her, had never seen or spoken to her? Never considered -- does this make sense?

KC was pushing the envelope further and further in what she could do and get away with and was getting away with more and more and more -- or at least thought she was.

KC was going off the rails big-time for a long time and if CA did try to make an attempt to correct it -- it was too extreme, too harsh, . . . too late.

I don't get a family that lived together and yet knew so little about each other, cared so little -- it was all paper thin. Fragile. On a knife edge.

I am just catching up, but I don't find anything sinister in George being there. He was clearly not hiding. He is reading the same news that everyone else is and knows they may find Caylee in that location. He was there in daylight, in a well known vehicle, doesn't sound like evidence tampering to me. I think he needed a moment with his thoughts and a chance to maybe say goodbye if she is there before the crowds convene on the area.

Cindy and the attorneys of course don't help the situation, but he has had to deal with that every step of the way.

Just a thought...I wonder what George's clothes smelled like after driving the car home from the impound lot? Did he go right into work without showering and changing?

I am just catching up, but I don't find anything sinister in George being there. He was clearly not hiding. He is reading the same news that everyone else is and knows they may find Caylee in that location. He was there in daylight, in a well known vehicle, doesn't sound like evidence tampering to me. I think he needed a moment with his thoughts and a chance to maybe say goodbye if she is there before the crowds convene on the area.

Cindy and the attorneys of course don't help the situation, but he has had to deal with that every step of the way.

And there you have it. There is not something sinister involved with everything that George Anthony does. There is such a thing as over-speculating though, which happens a lot on this board.

Yes. He was obviously drawn to that spot. He might have gone there to see if he sensed his granddaughter there. His mind is filled with doubts about KC, I'm sure of it. I just wish he'd lay off statements like, "Casey is a great mother". Ugh. :mad:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

It is disrespectful to Caylee's memory to allow her to be dumped somewhere in the woods and in order to protect KC to let animals and insects eat her little body. To me, that shows that Caylee was never an important member of their family to begin with. She was just another "possession" in their lives.

NO HUMAN could ever let their grandchild's remains be sunk in a watery grave for alligators and other animals to pick pieces off of.

I have come to consider these people SUB-HUMAN.

You know, TURBOTHINK, I do not think Caylee is just dumped somewhere for the animals and insects to get at her. I feel, and have felt for a long time that George helped Casey after he found out what she had done to Caylee. I feel that Caylee will be found to have been buried with a measure of love and care by George. Generally, when a family member has murdered a child and hides the body, it is found with either a favorite item, or at least wrapped with care. While I do believe that George had nothing to do with Caylee's death, I do believe that he disposed of her body. I could be very wrong, but it is a gut feeling I have.

If I am wrong, I will eat my humble pie and apologize to everyone. I am being sincere about what I believe to have taken place. I also feel that there just had to be a reason George relocated that hibiscus bush. I just do not know why.

I agree with you about the grandparents. At NO time have they searched for Caylee. Their lies and actions have told on them, IMO. On the outside, they appear to be a very nice couple. Who would think an RN and ex-LE would have lied and acted as they have? IF you are decent people, you do not cover for murder - especially the murder of your own grandchild.

And there you have it. There is not something sinister involved with everything that George Anthony does. There is such a thing as over-speculating though, which happens a lot on this board.

Well, maybe not sinister behavior on George's part, but certainly suspicious. He had a reason for going there if only to divert everyone from Caylee's real location, or to see what the area that is to be searched looked like. I do not trust ANY member of this family, and I believe any actions on their part is for a reason.

The family is bizarre, they never really knew KC in recent years, knew what she was doing or, even cared. To think that KC lived in the same house and they did not acknowledge that she never really had a job or what she did every day? To think that KC apparently talked of a Nanny and they knew nothing of her, had never seen or spoken to her? Never considered -- does this make sense?

KC was pushing the envelope further and further in what she could do and get away with and was getting away with more and more and more -- or at least thought she was.

KC was going off the rails big-time for a long time and if CA did try to make an attempt to correct it -- it was too extreme, too harsh, . . . too late.

I don't get a family that lived together and yet knew so little about each other, cared so little -- it was all paper thin. Fragile. On a knife edge.

Caylee was the paper clip that held them all together. So tragic.

You know, I do have compassion for the A's, but little respect. If and truly if GA was standing on the side of the woods seeking peace and having a quiet moment to himself to reflect and ponder, it is a shame that CA had to open her flapper to the news. Give that poor man a second to himself. As so many of you, I just don't get this whole situation at all. (snipped)
George is under constant scrutiny, he could scratch his nose and it might be taken as a *secret signal*, sending CA running to explain his actions and get a chance to talk to the press.

There is a lot going on they are hiding, I don't agree with their continued requests for donations, but I don't think he was doing anything more than visualizing what the search might be like ....since he is not taking part.

You know, TURBOTHINK, I do not think Caylee is just dumped somewhere for the animals and insects to get at her. I feel, and have felt for a long time that George helped Casey after he found out what she had done to Caylee. I feel that Caylee will be found to have been buried with a measure of love and care by George. Generally, when a family member has murdered a child and hides the body, it is found with either a favorite item, or at least wrapped with care. While I do believe that George had nothing to do with Caylee's death, I do believe that he disposed of her body. I could be very wrong, but it is a gut feeling I have.

If I am wrong, I will eat my humble pie and apologize to everyone. I am being sincere about what I believe to have taken place. I also feel that there just had to be a reason George relocated that hibiscus bush. I just do not know why.

We are definitely on the same page.

I agree with you about the grandparents. At NO time have they searched for Caylee. Their lies and actions have told on them, IMO. On the outside, they appear to be a very nice couple. Who would think an RN and ex-LE would have lied and acted as they have? IF you are decent people, you do not cover for murder - especially the murder of your own grandchild.

The hibiscus bush (and Cindy's detailed explanation about the moving it) and George's liming the back yard at the time he did :waitasec:have always bothered me.

The hibiscus bush (and Cindy's detailed explanation about the moving it) and George's liming the back yard at the time he did :waitasec:have always bothered me.

I do admit, that is suspicious. But, I am still in the camp that KC did this all alone and the rest of the family may think they know what happened, but I still don't think KC told them. Trust no one. Isn't that a line from one of KC's poems or something? To me, it doesn't seem like KC and GA had that strong of a bond for her to let him in on her deep dark secret. But, I could be wrong. I think KC did what KC did, and she hasn't breathed a word about it to another living soul. I think GA deep down knows or suspects what happened, and he is trying to deal with it as much as he can. Maybe he wanted some time to grieve, and heaven knows he can't while CA is around. Maybe he speculates that Caylee is in those woods, and that's why he stopped there to see if her could sense her.

I believe CA is grieving, too, in her own way, but I think she is too proud to admit it. I think she feels somewhat responsible, for letting KC get away with so much over the years, for confronting KC and arguing with her, for grossly underestimating what her daughter was capable of, etc., and because of that, she is refusing to publicly admit what she believes happened. She is clinging to the Caylee is alive theory with all her being, because if she lets that go, she has to admit, at least to herself, that she let things with KC get out of control, and because of that, her granddaughter is gone.

Wouldn't Caylee have been buried with her baby "mama" then? With George being ex LE, I would have thought that they would have thought about the doll and carseat, at least the doll, even under the "left Caylee with the babysitter" scenario. Who knows? Whichever way, it pizzes the he!! out of me that Casey was callous enough not at least bury "mama" with her! :furious:

Wouldn't Caylee have been buried with her baby "mama" then? With George being ex LE, I would have thought that they would have thought about the doll and carseat, at least the doll, even under the "left Caylee with the babysitter" scenario. Who knows? Whichever way, it pizzes the he!! out of me that Casey was callous enough not at least bury "mama" with her! :furious:

Which returns me to "the script" that I think GA gave Casey and she failed to follow through with properly. I disagree that she would not have asked for help, because I think that Casey is lazy and self-centered and that she would have gladly handed her mess over to GA to handle.

Which returns me to "the script" that I think GA gave Casey and she failed to follow through with properly. I disagree that she would not have asked for help, because I think that Casey is lazy and self-centered and that she would have gladly handed her mess over to GA to handle.

Not just lazy and self-centered, but her personality type is to blame her parents for everything that goes wrong in her life, I think. She would have "expected" them to "fix it"! IMO

I don't think that either George or Cindy were involved directly in the murder or disposal of the body. The 911 calls and their initial reactions, plus their statements to LE seem pretty well within the bounds of normal and cooperative.

I think GA has been second guessing things however. Particularly I think he remembers seeing something in the trunk on the 24th, that he did not ask about or act on then, but that now haunts him. It would not surprise me if he has taken direct action to clean up the mess, and clean up the car.

I don't think GA actually knows where Caylee is. I honestly think if he did he would insist on bringing her home. (we might be hearing some sort of story about the kidnappers having killed her, but he would bring her home.)

I also think he has his own suspicions about where her body is. And those quiet moments near the woods may reflect that.

I think George learned where the searchers will be focusing this weekend and he went there to see if he could 'feel' Caylee. It's a shame he couldn't do something like that without it becoming a media event.

I don't think that either George or Cindy were involved directly in the murder or disposal of the body. The 911 calls and their initial reactions, plus their statements to LE seem pretty well within the bounds of normal and cooperative.

I think GA has been second guessing things however. Particularly I think he remembers seeing something in the trunk on the 24th, that he did not ask about or act on then, but that now haunts him. It would not surprise me if he has taken direct action to clean up the mess, and clean up the car.

I don't think GA actually knows where Caylee is. I honestly think if he did he would insist on bringing her home. (we might be hearing some sort of story about the kidnappers having killed her, but he would bring her home.)

I also think he has his own suspicions about where her body is. And those quiet moments near the woods may reflect that.

I think George is tortured at this point. I think he knows she is gone and cannot grieve for her because of the Cindy show. We have heard over and over, even from Cindy's lips, that divorce is a possibility at any time. If the entire media circus wasn't happening he would probably already be out of the house. Breaking up the marriage would only add to that zoo. He can be frustrating but I do feel bad for him at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip