**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to have TES search there to throw them off of the other areas of interest.

now that makes sense to me. Thats why he would be there making sure he was seen in broad daylight.

I believe George is grieving. And I think he's damned if he does, damned if he don't, by many here and by Cindy too!

It really is sad. Why did she have to give the station some excuse? Everyone understands why he might be there. Why not just leave him to have an authentic experience of grief? Because he's not supposed to have grief? Not in the script perhaps? It's incredibly sad.

Simple, control. IMHO, she's acting manic because she's lost control, of Caylee, of Casey and probably George and Lee too. She is trying to gain control over something whether it be the media or BB's and Blogs.

We don't know everything that is going on in this case. I hope that someting crucial was not interrupted by a well meaning person. What would be interesting to find out is how did the police respond? Did they contact George about this? Or did they not respond? Or were they already there, hidden and watching him?

Leave it to Cindy to add yet another reason why George was looking at the woods. :shakehead:

They want to have TES search there to throw them off of the other areas of interest.

now that makes sense to me. Thats why he would be there making sure he was seen in broad daylight.

I doubt TES will be fooled by any distraction or slight of hand, TM is all business and is going to cover the areas A - Z, nothing missed.

Cindy just CANNOT stop doing insane things!
When George sees that article showing what an Azz his wife is, what can he feel but shame he is married to such a person?!!:eek:

I think he's a 25 year victim of Cindy's mental and emotional abuse. He's just an empty shell of a man now because of it, incapable of speaking his mind or standing up for himself anymore. The only person that's given him real, unconditional love for YEARS was probably Caylee. I bet he loved being her "JoJo".

I have searched for Caylee a dozen times and have a friend who searches daily. It get's frustrating and overwhelming. I can tell you this after serching for hours I would always end up back to one certain place and just stand and look for ever! Sometimes I would just sit and take in everything around me and wonder...why and where. It's really powerful that GA is doing the same thing in my opinion. Sometimes you get a certain feeling or energy sometimes you feel peaceful and other times you feel frustrated!
I think GA was out there to find some kind of peace, as much as I dislike CA I think GA has some kind of soul and morns his grandaughter and I truly believe that he knows KC had a hand in it.

There's nothing I can say about this right now...:mad:

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County."

"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-
Just starting to read...is this for real...George is scouting the woods to put his billboard? Surely, that's NOT what CA texted.

Is anyone familiar with this particular area? When I look at the street view I see what looks like a spot to pull over, and when I look further to the SE I see what looks like a turnoff going into the trees. The rest looks like just highway. Is this the place that would have been searched? I'm curious because if CA states they were looking for a new place to set up, it just can't be here. There is no logical reason why they would choose this strange location. George AND Cindy know. George can't resist. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.
Ok...does anyone know who the public relation person is that they're talking about? I thought TB was gone. Has someone else taken over?

If GA would tell where Caylee is, he would find peace.

Ah huh ah huh... definetly possible

George could possibly be up to something or scouting out the area during daylight before a middle of the night visit with a big flashlight. If he's so miserable and forelorn, then why the heck didn't he take a stand and give Tim something of Caylee's for dog to search. How does he know to go to this particular area out of other nearby areas...............

The woods....great area for billboards,:rolleyes:

Does ca call in every move they make to reporters>

Wonder what ga was really doing by the woods.

imo :clown:
Well...... maybe it was an excuse/explanation in case he was seen.....?

I think GA was out there to find some kind of peace, as much as I dislike CA I think GA has some kind of soul and morns his grandaughter and I truly believe that he knows KC had a hand in it.

I agree with you.

I also think that he loves his wife and some of the things he's said or done have been done to protect her from facing the reality of the situation. I think he's afraid he's going to lose her too.

I may not agree with things he's done or said, I may think he's displayed loathsome behaviour but I still find myself feeling sympathy for him.

Is anyone familiar with this particular area? When I look at the street view I see what looks like a spot to pull over, and when I look further to the SE I see what looks like a turnoff going into the trees. The rest looks like just highway. Is this the place that would have been searched? I'm curious because if CA states they were looking for a new place to set up, it just can't be here. There is no logical reason why they would choose this strange location. George AND Cindy know. George can't resist. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Video describes the area.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17891724/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members