DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This PR machine?

a408504d-1.jpg

I'm just askin'.......

That was funny. I'm left speechless.

I reckon he does well at Disney's red t-shirt days.

It might be saying where to search, in defiance of Cindy.

I reckon I'd run like a scalded ape if I suddenly realized I live with the devils sister.

Oh how I wish that were true! George, PLEASE step up and be Caylee's hero!

Unfortunately she had plenty of time to do that. I would say since he was standing so forlornly staring into THOSE particular woods, that she DID divulge and they cannot figure out how to go and get her without getting caught. I do wonder if they are watched closely? I just don't think they have the manpower to watch them ALL closely enough...

I wouldn't put anything past those people. ;-(

I think what they need to do is let people who can show Caylee some respect to take care of her little body.

I HOPE LE is keeping an eye on those people. I'm SO glad someone called GA's visit in to LE.

Good thought Indicat...much as I would love to think that George was soul searching...I think the A's have to KNOW that wherever they go will not be unnoticed.

It might be to misdirect searchers.
You could be right. They do know they are not going to be missed in public especially around a wooded area. Someone was bound to see George and mention it.

Cindy's explanation sounds so much worse than if George was soul searching or actually looking for Caylee. These people really do not get it, do they?! Billboard? New place for a tent to raise money?

im telling ya, some of the people involved in this case ( i wont mention any names ) :crazy::crazy: but their last name begins with "A" :crazy::crazy:

but they remind me of professional "WRASTLING" referees

professional wrestling referees

RULES?? NO RULES here..

there are no rules in wrastling on TV

they bring foreign objects in the ring, hit people over the head with chairs,
i think they even have brought hammers into the ring

they just conveniently overlook things...:furious:

Are you from MN, Robotdog? (I have not read back on the posts yet to see why you put "" by the word)... Everyone from MN says wrestling this way!!! We always used to go to the Wrastling tournaments!!!

I noticed in the video from WFTV regarding GA staring into the woods report that there was a "crooked tree" in the video that is very similar to the one at the Boggy Creek site. Did someone indicate to GA a place "not far from home with a crooked tree"? Could that be what caught his attention to stop on the side of the road to stare into the woods? Possibility?

Two seperate locations.
Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17891724/index.html (Crooked tree at Hoffner location where GA stopped)

(Below, crooked tree at Boggy Creek site)

DSCF0199.jpg

Oy ve, my heart! That's not him is it? I've seen him on TV and he ain't the most attractive thing to ever grace the earth...

I admit I am a Photoshopoholic but this "beauty" came right off of his website.

It's weird you brought up seeing him on TV. I've spotted him like three times since I first found out about him. I want it to stop now.

There's nothing I can say about this right now...:mad:

"Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County."

"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

OMG!!!

I just read in this article that a certain detective was gotten onto about blogging here! He did nothing wrong at all!!! Cindy and George's lawyer - Nejame - complained! Yeah, right! Just after Cindy TOLD him to, IMO! SS, you were mentioned too. This just infuriates me.

Of course George was gazing into the woods. IMO, he wanted to be seen and a new controversy started! I have always believed that he helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body. However, I do not think it would have been at that location. Put a tent and a billboard in the woods? Man!

That was funny. I'm left speechless.

I reckon he does well at Disney's red t-shirt days.

Well tell me this, why is he not speaking for Cindy and George Anthony if he is their spokesperson. I think if they hired him, they did it for a reason, why won't Cindy Anthony let the spokesperson speak for her? Am I confused as to what a spokesperson does? Am I missing something?

Well tell me this, why is he not speaking for Cindy and George Anthony if he is their spokesperson. I think if they hired him, they did it for a reason, why won't Cindy Anthony let the spokesperson speak for her? Am I confused as to what a spokesperson does? Am I missing something?

Cindy is like Ron White. She has the right to remain silent. She just does not have the ability.

I reckon a little shock therapy may give her some relief

I am so sorry! Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you some M&M's. :)

It didin't help that we kept quoting the post with picture did it? :eek:

Thanks for the offer...:blowkiss:

I got to say...I just may be old fashioned, but I would NEVER, ever, even in my past hottie days...post a picture like that ANYWHERE! :waitasec:

Cindy is like Ron White. She has the right to remain silent. She just does not have the ability.

I reckon a little shock therapy may give her some relief
Should we call her 'Tater Salad then? Just wondering.

Maybe he does'nt have a FAX machine!

Maybe because no matter what they do or say they can't get her to SHUT UP

Should we call her 'Tater Salad then? Just wondering.

I reckon she isn't worthy. This would have been a good situation for her to remain silent but it seems to be second nature now to just spew a lie. My thought is that the lie was so outrageous from panic. She was panicking because G went out there. It was not in the script. Maybe he went to see dead squirrels crawl.

I reckon he went to talk to Caylee before he joins her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members