**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back earlier in this thread...I made mention of the fact that when the gun was discovered in the wheel well that Caylee's teddy bear was found along with it. The one that CA and GA had previously brought around with them to the morning shows saying that it was Caylee's. I had found a link for a picture...but for some reason I could seem to get that page or whatever to load. I always thought that it was a little odd...that the teddy bear belonging to Caylee was found along with the gun in the wheel well of their car...jmo...

Going back earlier in this thread...I made mention of the fact that when the gun was discovered in the wheel well that Caylee's teddy bear was found along with it. The one that CA and GA had previously brought around with them to the morning shows saying that it was Caylee's. I had found a link for a picture...but for some reason I could seem to get that page or whatever to load. I always thought that it was a little odd...that the teddy bear belonging to Caylee was found along with the gun in the wheel well of their car...jmo...[/QUOTE

Hmmm, post on this page (by MADJGNLAW) states that either Cindy or a psychic said that the A's sent Caylee's teddy bear to the psychic. Not sure if this has been confirmed or not but I'm off to check.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85037&page=15

Something else I forgot to mention (sorry if someone else has brought this up) but does anyone else get the sense that GA and KC share a secret(or secrets)? I don't know why this Aug 3rd jail visitation bugs me but it does. I mean hadn't LE been trying to set up a visit between just GA and KC? And something always seemed to stop it? Well here finally GA has an alone visit with KC, no CA hogging the phone, creating tension and so forth and what does GA do with this time? He barely lets KC get a word in. He talks on and on about the charity he is working with, how they all should make this their work when she gets out, etc. Where is the "where is Caylee KC!!?? Tell me now, she could be in mortal danger as we speak! Where is she!!? Every minute counts KC! Tell me where she is!!!" At one point I had to chuckle as GA says something like "maybe we were too domineering, maybe we didn't let you be the best mother you cou....you were a great mother. Maybe I didn't listen to you enough. I know there were times you tried to talk to me and I didn't listen but all that's going to change. I am going to listen to you now"(not exact quote) --- and then he proceeds to talk constantly not even letting KC get out an "uh huh"!! I got the sense that GA was afraid she'd bust out with info so he talked incessantly to make sure she didn't! Oh.. these A's!! -- they are such human anomalys!!!(sp?)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html (Aug 3 GA jail visitation)

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

If GA knew the specifics of Caylees's death on August 3, 2008, then that is one darn good acting job he pulled off while talking at KC for 45 mins. (I never thought I'd say that). She cried the whole time while he yaked away but I couldn't pick up any indication that he knew that Caylee was dead already. Anyone up for a re-listen to see if they agree with me?

Mind you, I'm just as confused as ever. He could be just that - a good actor.

If GA knew the specifics of Caylees's death on August 3, 2008, then that is one darn good acting job he pulled off while talking at KC for 45 mins. (I never thought I'd say that). She cried the whole time while he yaked away but I couldn't pick up any indication that he knew that Caylee was dead already. Anyone up for a re-listen to see if they agree with me?

No, he would not make a good actor.....but he is definately lying (maybe to himself) in a sense...he feared Caylee was dead, by his own account to LE, yet he did speak as if she were alive when he was visiting with KC...Maybe his main objective was to make KC feel comfortable and safe, so that she may reveal something to him. But, he never really got there with her. She was too consumed with getting the hell out of there.

No way, George is a lot of things but a good actor is not one of them. The man lies and it is written all over his face and body. He is though -IMO- the only person I have seen since "day one" who has been able to bring out real tears and true emotion in Casey. I had forgotten about this video, thanks for posting it!

I was just commenting on this (bolded) on the CA thread! I wondered how they have soooo much stuff! I figured CA had to make good $$$ in her field, but didn't know they had a low mortgage. I recall hearing they just refinanced their home before Caylee and KC "left". I'm curious if the mortgage is still low. I'm sure the "Foundation" will cure whatever financial woes the "licensing fees' didn't. No need to ever work an honest day again for either of them. I think I agree with GA enjoying the drama. His comment early on in the case that "we've joined an elite group"......was strangely innapropriate to me. Who thinks like that in a time of extreme crisis? Caylee was just missing at that time, supposedly. He made it sound like they were allowed entry into an exclusive country club.....it rang similar to KC having a "nanny" instead of a "babysitter".....always something making them special....

That remark of George's...."we've joined an elite group" really bothered me too. I am the mother of a murdered daughter and I certainly don't consider the group I belong to elite and I sure didn't join it by choice. We are probably being really nit picky and George probably didn't mean it like we took it but it kind of threw me when he said that. Sure nothing that anyone wants to brag about.

I was working at a drug/alcohol treatment center when my daughter was murdered. My pic was in the paper several times with quotes from me. One day I was outside to have a cig and one of the counselors was out there too. He looked at me and said "your becoming quite the celebrity!" I just looked at him and said "not by choice!" I just couldn't believe he was ignorant enough to make that remark.

That remark of George's...."we've joined an elite group" really bothered me too. I am the mother of a murdered daughter and I certainly don't consider the group I belong to elite and I sure didn't join it by choice. We are probably being really nit picky and George probably didn't mean it like we took it but it kind of threw me when he said that. Sure nothing that anyone wants to brag about.

I was working at a drug/alcohol treatment center when my daughter was murdered. My pic was in the paper several times with quotes from me. One day I was outside to have a cig and one of the counselors was out there too. He looked at me and said "your becoming quite the celebrity!" I just looked at him and said "not by choice!" I just couldn't believe he was ignorant enough to make that remark.

I am so sorry to read about your loss and that you had to hear such an insensitive remark from someone who should have known better .

I'm so sorry for your loss! :blowkiss:

I'd certainly believe someone could/would say that...I have a rare neuromuscular disease which has mainly affected my legs, i.e. I walk a bit stiffly and with something of a limp. I can't tell you HOW many people (random strangers) have watched me walk or climb steps, and ask, "Hey, what's the matter with you??" (No, these are not little children asking or anything, either...) So I am well familiar with this sort of thing, and while it's incredibly rude and annoying, I really don't think people "mean" anything by it. It's just a symptom of lack-of-tack and/or mouth-and-brain-disconnect syndrome :-/

But, regarding George's comment, I think I'd agree with those who said that he probably didn't mean it the way it sounds to us. He most likely just meant that he and his family are now in a very small group of people, with very unique circumstances -- and simply chose the wrong synonym, giving it a whole 'nother connotation.

I feel compelled to express my opinion of George. I have watched all the videos and read all the comments and my feeling is overwhelming sorrow for this man. I believe him to be suffering beyond what CA or LA are and of course, it goes without saying, beyond anything KC may be feeling. I believe he truly wanted to remain in denial for his wife even when he knew better. He feels he should be the strong person that he is finding it hard to be. I believe this man has a depth of love that none of the others has. He is really the one I feel most compassion for

:blowkiss: This is just my opinion and I felt a need to share it

Thanks for sharing -- I too feel sorry and sympathy for George, and of course, the beautiful little Caylee.

I am so sorry you lost your daughter . Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I feel compelled to express my opinion of George. I have watched all the videos and read all the comments and my feeling is overwhelming sorrow for this man. I believe him to be suffering beyond what CA or LA are and of course, it goes without saying, beyond anything KC may be feeling. I believe he truly wanted to remain in denial for his wife even when he knew better. He feels he should be the strong person that he is finding it hard to be. I believe this man has a depth of love that none of the others has. He is really the one I feel most compassion for

:blowkiss: This is just my opinion and I felt a need to share it
I'm still hoping he will be Caylee's hero and tell all he knows when the time comes.

I really would like to know why George barged into the news conference today? What is he afraid of Nejame saying? Odd...really odd.

That's my first question too. MN knows way too much, GA is scared.

Has GA lost his mind? Seriously. This was hardly a huge presser that he broke into today. Hardly. In fact it was done on Bob Kealing's either computer phone or cell phone. WTH?

I really would like to know why George barged into the news conference today? What is he afraid of Nejame saying? Odd...really odd.

It looks to me that George has come down with a case of the Cindys. Now he believes himself to be so all important that he can interrupt press conferences and stop lawyers from doing what they need to do. Wasn't it a poor enough display to try to thwart Morgan, but now Nejame too? Any residual sympathy I had for George is now gone. He is now, and always be, lumped into the pile of the Anthony family mess!:mad:

Perhaps Mr. NeJame didn't check with GA before he scheduled his press conference....it's all about the A's....and DON'T you forget that !!!
And, on that note.....does GA realize he made himself look like a big donkey's butt....AGAIN !!!

Perhaps what was written in this news article Namely the part in bold triggered the interruption...who knows

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/...hony_case.html

NeJame, Miller To Reveal All In Anthony Case
Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:02:19 AM

Reported ByJacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The former attorney for the Anthony family is revealing more about what he knows in the Casey Anthony case.
Attorney Mark NeJame will hold a press conference at his office Thursday at 2 p.m.

In a motion filed earlier, Casey Anthony's defense team wants an Orange County judge to order Tim Miller, president of Texas EquuSearch, to turn over documents.

NeJame is now the attorney for Miller.

Both Miller and NeJame are expected in court at 9:30 a.m. Friday for the hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24