Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have been a member here since 1999. I've seen a lot of posters come and go. I'm wondering who is here that's been here a long time now? I'm thinking many are now deceased as there has been no contact. I often think of so many theories and posts that have been proven to be factual and I wish that those posters were here to see that!

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,
My apologies for interrupting your discussion.
Because of the downturn in advertising, we are short on the server payment.
We need to raise $1,700 this upcoming week or the server will be shut off.
Please know I hate asking but I am left with no choice.
Below are the ways you can donate
PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
THANK YOU
Zelle use triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Be sure and put "server" in the memo.
The ad revenue is growing but it is growing slowly. I am hoping I don't need to ask you again.
Please, only donate if you can afford to do so. DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN.
Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your help.
If you have questions please do not post them on this thread. CLICK HERE and that will take you to the thread where you can ask questions.
Take Care,
Tricia Griffith

Owner/Websleuths.com

Me! Well, I fancied myself one until I saw your 2003 date lol I’ve been here since 2009, IIRC, and agree with you about fellow members who’ve fallen off across the years, I’ve often wondered if they ever did see this or that case resolve. It’s a wonderful feeling to see FOUND, and it’s always nice to know another who was following heard the news, too

Me! Well, I fancied myself one until I saw your 2003 date lol I’ve been here since 2009, IIRC, and agree with you about fellow members who’ve fallen off across the years, I’ve often wondered if they ever did see this or that case resolve. It’s a wonderful feeling to see FOUND, and it’s always nice to know another who was following heard the news, too
Hello! Well, I've been here since 1999, before Tricia bought the site and it was owned and operated by someone else. I guess the 2003 date was when Tricia took over. I've posted over the years on a few other forums here, but mostly stayed glued to the JBR one. Glad to see you are still here, from years ago as well!

Hello! Well, I've been here since 1999, before Tricia bought the site and it was owned and operated by someone else. I guess the 2003 date was when Tricia took over. I've posted over the years on a few other forums here, but mostly stayed glued to the JBR one. Glad to see you are still here, from years ago as well!
I have been here since 2000. The JBR case brought me here and I've met the greatest people here.

Same here. I joined in 2007.

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

Websleuths will go dark if we don't raise the money for the server.

We have raised a little over 400 dollars.

We need another $1,300.00 to have enough to pay for the server.
Below are the ways you can donate.
PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Zelle use triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Be sure and put "server" in the memo.

The advertising has been awful this year. I am so sorry that I have to ask.

Please, only donate if you can afford to do so. DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN.

I will post when we have reached our goal.

Please do not discuss on this thread.
CLICK HERE to post any questions.

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your help.
Take Care,
Tricia Griffith

Owner/Websleuths.com
P.S. I will post when we have reached our goal
on this thread

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads