One Killer or More?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read a few articles last night and someone kept mentioning a man who used to own Vimeo Videos also made snuff films of these women at a plant that had burlap sack material, a material plant. Has anyone else heard about this theory?

I haven't heard that rumor, but when I googled Vimeo Videos snuff films, I couldn't bare to click on any of the links.

I read a few articles last night and someone kept mentioning a man who used to own Vimeo Videos also made snuff films of these women at a plant that had burlap sack material, a material plant. Has anyone else heard about this theory?

Salsa, when you say the articles listed the previous owner do you mean founder? I'm not trying to debate terminology but am curious what the language was. Do you have links to those articles?

Salsa, when you say the articles listed the previous owner do you mean founder? I'm not trying to debate terminology but am curious what the language was. Do you have links to those articles?

:Welcome1:​

DollySodsSojourner, thank you joining and for your interest. Looking forward to your participation. You've asked Salsa who is one of our fantastic new members exactly what I'd like to know too. To quote bessie "Please contact a staff member by private message if you have questions about the site, or need assistance."

I was reading a few old articles last night and someone who knew the 'founder' who no longer is with the company made a few comments that he was involved. The person he suspects now lives mostly in wooded areas and works the landscape, has a book called Cabin *advertiser censored* and started a building project called Beaver Brook which are sexually oriented in name. He has moved away from the NY area and in a an interview he said he missed New York for his being an ambitious maniac there. This is all speculation. I was wondering if he came up in discussions here before. There was also a picture in an old article of a policemen squatting next to burlap. I read in the burlap section someone mentioning they wish they could see it. I will post it there.

I was reading a few old articles last night and someone who knew the 'founder' who no longer is with the company made a few comments that he was involved. The person he suspects now lives mostly in wooded areas and works the landscape, has a book called Cabin *advertiser censored* and started a building project called Beaver Brook which are sexually oriented in name. He has moved away from the NY area and in a an interview he said he missed New York for his being an ambitious maniac there. This is all speculation. I was wondering if he came up in discussions here before. There was also a picture in an old article of a policemen squatting next to burlap. I read in the burlap section someone mentioning they wish they could see it. I will post it there.
I took a quick look at this guy and am simply not seeing the connection.

For example, his "Cabin *advertiser censored*" book is nothing more than photography of various cabins. The term, "*advertiser censored*" is a fairly new meme. For example, "Coil *advertiser censored*" is various vaping coil designs... generally extreme designs. As for "Beaver Brook"? Again, nothing nefarious, there.

That said, in addition to Vimeo, he also founded DIY. And while it is possible this guy has some connection to the GB murders? I'm really not seeing it. He seems like your average geek who is involved in the usual.

Even so, I will keep an open mind as a possibility. But, until there is more solid info, I would urge people to exercise caution.

1. There are so many theories, I do feel bad adding another. I took out the name but left the establishment:

the former owner of ' ' desecrated a dead cop at Coram Materials. All the murders were snuff filmed on vimeo private servers.
    Coram Materials is where they kill cops and prostitutes, it all depends if your part of the club. If they like you, the ritual is an initiation, if they don't like you its blackmail, either way its genocide​

Still haven't seen the killing Season...... can anyone tell me what Khalil White said?...

Trying to figure out what was aired by posts made here.

Did he say he was told Jessica's remains were found with a mention of Burlap?

Still haven't seen the killing Season...... can anyone tell me what Khalil White said?...

He did say burlap. IIRC he mentions having to look up the word 'burlap' because he didn't know what it was.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He did say burlap. IIRC he mentions having to look up the word 'burlap' because he didn't know what it was.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Omg. That's a big new revelation, if true! (I haven't seen the shows yet, either.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

having watched the second episode and he makes mention of this fact my immediate thought was, how did he know that she was wrapped in burlap? was it ever mentioned in the news that some of the girls were wrapped in burlap? to me it seemed that he was not following the news in any way, shape or form yet he makes mention of the burlap. suspicious just a bit.

He said LE told him that Jessica was found in burlap. Hes reffering to the remains found in Manorville in 2003. That would mean the butcher of Manorville and the LISK are one in the same.

He said LE told him that Jessica was found in burlap. Hes reffering to the remains found in Manorville in 2003. That would mean the butcher of Manorville and the LISK are one in the same.

Thankyou De ..... that's what I was hoping someone would (lightbulb moment) say....

Now that should set a cat amongst the pigeons ...... if indeed it's true.

Jessica's remains were found in 2003 ...... the first of the Gilgo beach bodies weren't discovered until 2010 ....

Not having seen TKS yet ..... I will have to wait to form an opinion on KW's truthfulness of recall ....

Im not forgetting the shadeness of some of these characters ...... wasn't it years ago Theforeigner was pretty much able to match up the pimps or sideline characters all lived within a few blocks of each other....

2 more days then first season is done? do they plan on doing a second season? Good stuff so far lots of things I was not privy to or aware of still thinking is a group and corruption will add to that etc.. Will speak more when get more data after saturday. scary to think of what they brought out this last week very scary stuff.

thanks for clearing that up deedee. i hadn't realised that he was told by the police of the fact.

I surmise that the reason why the toddler was found ten miles from the mother is that a friend of the mother, another sex worker maybe, was babysitting the toddler. Maybe the mother texted something that indicated how long she would be, and therefore location, and the killer needed to mop up. I would suggest the babysitter is buried close to the the toddler and the mother was killed sometime earlier.

I also believe there are two killers working together. Killers do not take risks. To park a car beside the road and drag or carry a body to the beach while your car is unattended is a risk. A patrol car might stop and question why the car is abandoned. More likely one person drove the car while the other disposed of the bodies.

I believe there possibly could be two killers. I think the GB4 were all killed by the same guy or woman. I think it might be a John that they have had as a client before. Because all four girls went out of their comfort zones.

Attn. Puggle. Please empty your inbox so I can message you a link to watch in Australia!!

I surmise that the reason why the toddler was found ten miles from the mother is that a friend of the mother, another sex worker maybe, was babysitting the toddler. Maybe the mother texted something that indicated how long she would be, and therefore location, and the killer needed to mop up. I would suggest the babysitter is buried close to the the toddler and the mother was killed sometime earlier.

I also believe there are two killers working together. Killers do not take risks. To park a car beside the road and drag or carry a body to the beach while your car is unattended is a risk. A patrol car might stop and question why the car is abandoned. More likely one person drove the car while the other disposed of the bodies.

Welcome aboard mackie22,

One would think the killer would want to limit the risks involved in these murders, I mean the act of killing because you think you'll get away with it is a risk taken in most murders. This fellow seemed to take unnecessary risks apart from the actual killings. Leaving Jessica's mutilated remains in the open in Manorville for the first person who comes along to find was a form of taunting but the act of driving around LI with body parts in order to dump identifying remains in a much more hidden location to hinder the identification process was an unnecessary but calculated risk he took. That didn't work out for him like the victim from a couple years prior however because she was eventually ID'd from her mutilated tattoo. Why not take a shovel and a few minutes in the pine barrens to assure she would go unnoticed? Because he had a thing for the Gilgo/Cedar beach area of Ocean Parkway. The phone calls to victims family was also a unnecessary but calculated risk he took. All those calls, but all short and in locations that in his calculation he could get away with and so far it has worked.

After listening to the telephone between Josh Rachel and the convicted serial killer john Williams he talked about a group of serial killers made up of 2 woman and five men. You think serial killer you think man but it kinda made me start thinking could it be a woman ? It just makes you think especially after finding a male body along gilgo beach .

L

Yeah well if what KW said is true ......

Trying to think of a reason for him to make that up ??

He was very forthcoming about his belief that Jessica would have been working Queens Plaza in Queens rather than Midtown Manhattan near the Port Authority bus terminal as she was "Hot" .... being she was listed by Operation Spotlight.

Some research ...... wouldn't have matter where she worked if she was picked up Manhattan or Queens ..... the purpose of Operarion Spotlight was to make it easier for the boroughs to cross refrence people on their list ...... maybe she didn't realise that.

I'm curious to now why he didn't know where she was ..... she was "his" girl.

In truth Im leaning towards the Manorville connected as being gang related.....
Burlap comment from KW would be a rather convenient way to steer her murder back to onimious Serial killer...

The self admitted gang leader interview took part in Hunts Point ..... Not sure if there is any connection specifically to him and that area ....

but in interest ..... in the days before Jessica went missing ...some nasty stuff was going down for gangs in that area:

http://nypost.com/2003/07/19/19-bloods-nailed-in-drug-bust/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back