One Tree Hill Connection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
carrie-and-dan.jpg
This is a still shot from One Tree Hill "the crazy nanny".

Preview here on utube where the "nanny" mentions burying him in a shallow grave near swings. (backyard near playshed where dogs hit at Anthony home?)

I am floored by the still shot Beast posted above. That "nanny" looks so much like Casey that I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Right down to that scowl on her face. Unbelievable. I was so busy looking at her that I didn't even catch the patient's mouth full o' duck tape at first.

I am floored by the still shot Beast posted above. That "nanny" looks so much like Casey that I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Right down to that scowl on her face. Unbelievable. I was so busy looking at her that I didn't even catch the patient's mouth full o' duck tape at first.

Me too!! She's even wearing typical KC clothing.

carrie-and-dan.jpg
This is a still shot from One Tree Hill "the crazy nanny".

Preview here on utube where the "nanny" mentions burying him in a shallow grave near swings. (backyard near playshed where dogs hit at Anthony home?)

The duct-tape episode (You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it) aired September 29, 2008, so KC did not get her duct-tape idea from this episode. (And the show didn't get their duct-tape idea from KC either as poor Caylee's body was not discovered until December.) But it's a creepy coincidence!

4 8 15 16 23 42

im sure this was thought of alread.....could those numbers be a phone number?

481-516-2342
or a combination for a lock?

4 8 15 16 23 42

im sure this was thought of alread.....could those numbers be a phone number?

481-516-2342
or a combination for a lock?

They are the "mystery" numbers on the tv show Lost.

she had been talking about the nanny a good year to her mom so I'm not sure about the "One Tree Hill" as being a strong plus for prosecution. And it seems it is more speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!