Online stalker and bully after Toronto woman

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this even a real charity Org? Donation go to the Org and an individual person.

Didn't even notice the event hasn't happened yet Matou.

Yes it's in April. He is hosting it did he create it too? This is weird. Is this even a real organization?

Yes he is an anti feminist. as per his fb posts. Real winner. JMO

Hmm I'm seeing a profile for a Mike Sopinka in Ajax and it looks like this guy is a techie. This is of interest because Bruno traced an IP as coming from Ajax. I wonder if he had a office there.

There's a linked in profile

I don't know what all the cryptic posts were about that I just removed, but I do hope someone sends a note to CatFancier and explains. She's the point mod in the Bullying Forum.

:tyou:

I don't know what all the cryptic posts were about that I just removed, but I do hope someone sends a note to CatFancier and explains. She's the point mod in the Bullying Forum.

:tyou:

I'm not sure what posts were cryptic? Many links related to the accused have been closed or say error now. Is that what you mean?

OK so most of the links are gone now. However, a bit of investigating by very awesome sleuths on here have connected the fake name szacowski to him. People who want to terrorize others and remain anonymous really should be better at creating fake names, tsk tsk.

Yes he is unstable IMO. Here is the opinion of an expert:

Simon Fraser University Prof. Stephen Hart, a forensic psychologist who specializes in risk assessment, read the emails and said the alleged stalker likely misreads social cues, has problems with women and has treated other women in the same way.

“He actually feels like he has a relationship with her, although she is in fact a stranger,” he said.

“He thinks that just by finding information about her online — whatever publicly available stuff he could find — that he knows enough about her to have a relationship with her, pass judgment on her and feel entitled to punish her for what he believes are her mistakes and transgressions.”

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/91...s-online-torment-of-threatened-toronto-woman/

Is this even a real charity Org? Donation go to the Org and an individual person.

having a hard time finding much on an org called missing to me. I did find this post by a person about the event on the Hamilton Spectator FB page initials KDA (someone as far as I know who is COMPLETELY unrelated to this case so please do not think I suggest sleuthing that individual because I absolutely do NOT) who shared the flyer on Jan 21, 2014 https://www.facebook.com/hamiltonspectator?filter=2

was this unusual person, MS, married with children at one time? The event seems to be about messy divorces and children being alienated from their parent?

Has anyone been able to find out any more about this charity MS is touting?

There is lots of stuff showing how he feels about women in general
Bipolar won't explain it IMO

He is on social media and has create that bs charity event. Get your lawyer to see whether it is legit or not .

BBM Since MS is a member of the He Man Woman Hater's Club a charity supporting men alienated from their children by their devil wives would be right up his ally, actually.

Yes he is unstable IMO. Here is the opinion of an expert:

Simon Fraser University Prof. Stephen Hart, a forensic psychologist who specializes in risk assessment, read the emails and said the alleged stalker likely misreads social cues, has problems with women and has treated other women in the same way.

“He actually feels like he has a relationship with her, although she is in fact a stranger,” he said.

“He thinks that just by finding information about her online — whatever publicly available stuff he could find — that he knows enough about her to have a relationship with her, pass judgment on her and feel entitled to punish her for what he believes are her mistakes and transgressions.”

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/91...s-online-torment-of-threatened-toronto-woman/

Sounds like Emotionally Disturbed/Mentally Ill Stalkers.
http://www.officer.com/article/10249473/emotionally-disturbed-mentally-ill-stalkers

Slap on the wrist IMO. He was an internet troll that we've all read about before. Send me pictures of your breasts??? Really???? I'll sit your baby's throat???? Really???? This isn't someone who can use depression as a reason to back up what he did to these women. Happy that he plead guilty though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back