Recovered/Located Ontario - Stephanie Gipson, 23, "Missing after job interview", 5 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
D8qi4X_XUAMZPTp.jpg
D8qi4XyXkAAsCrX.jpg

Missing Person
Inc # 19-20265
Stephanie Gipson (95/10/10) was last seen June 5 at 10:45 pm on Queen Mary Rd. She is 5’6”, 140 lbs, blond hair, wearing blue sleeveless shirt, gray/black pants and beige sandals. Anyone with info is asked to call Kingston Police Major Crimes Unit.
Kingston Police
Kingston Police on Twitter
62594089_2607002912643739_575740086855925760_n.jpg

Missing Ganonoque woman last seen in Kingston after job interview, police say

A young Gananoque woman has been missing since Wednesday, June 5.

According to Kingston police, Stephanie Gipson, was last seen on Queen Mary Road north of Robert Wallace Road in Kingston around 10 p.m.

Stephanie, 23, had apparently travelled to a Tim Hortons at Arlington Park Place Wednesday evening for a job interview.

She was last seen in the company of two men and a woman on the evening of June 5, according to Kingston police.

Since then, family and friends have been searching for Stephanie, who is a young mother.

According to a Facebook post from Stephanie's mother, Chris Gipson, it is unlike her to be away from her family for so long without any contact.

Stephanie is described as between 5' and 5' 6" tall, 140 lbs, with blond hair. She was last seen wearing a blue sleeveless shirt, grey-black pants and beige sandals.

Kingston Police searching for 23-year-old Gananoque woman
Police described the length of her disappearance as out of character. She was reported missing to police on Friday. There are many on social media claiming to be friends and family of Gipson. They are sharing many photos of the woman and pleading for her to reach out to them or police.

Just finished reading all the SM of her friends and family. This is giving me a bad feeling. Went for a job interview at Tim Horton's for a cleaning company. Some unnamed person claims to have seen her with no shoes on later that evening, intoxicated. Claims to have given her shoes and a cell phone?? Who gives a stranger a phone and why wouldn't she have used it?

Who goes to a job interview and then leaves with 2 men and a woman?

And since when does it take 2 men and a woman to interview 1 girl for a cleaning job?
I am wondering if they goaded her into the van, saying they were going to show her job sites that she would be cleaning at? Many companies like this do interviews at coffee shops, especially if they don't have a building for their business. Lots of sales jobs do this, too, with internet selling online.

She might have thought she was going to check out places she was going to clean. It scares me for this young woman, that she may have been too trusting and walked into a deadly situation.

I wonder if they have tracked down who interviewed her? It didn't say she was applying at Tim Horton's, just that the interview took place there.

I hope there is CCTV video of her inside Tim Hortons to see who she interviewed with. Did she interview with one person or was it with two men and a woman. I hope a witness or CCTV was able to get the license plate# of the van and maybe there can be a successful conclusion to this incident.

Maybe there was never really a job interview? Maybe that was what she told others so she could meet with someone else?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MB1985
Back