OP Out of the Courtroom, in the Public Eye

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could not believe my eyes when this broke all over the web. I kept blinking, thinking I was seeing things.

I'm really beginning to think Oscar Pistorius may be a danger to society at large now.

This kind of behaviour doesn't really sit well with the twitter campaign of biblical and holocaust survivor quotes. I also thought it was a little thoughtless to plaster that collage with all those children on his twitter - little amputees don't need to have their faces all over social media, next to a man on trial for murder.

I suspect he's not fully aware of just how bad his defence was and genuinely thinks his adoring public is still out there, waiting for him. And to be fair, there're still a few staunch supporters who believed his version from the onset and haven't budged since. I'm very fond of these people who, interestingly, always seem to refer to their own "open minds".

I also thought it was a little thoughtless to plaster that collage with all those children on his twitter - little amputees don't need to have their faces all over social media, next to a man on trial for murder.

~rsbm~

Good point, Zwiebs .. also agree with you re. him being a danger to society .. if he is let off of killing Reeva, then this type of situation is going to crop up time and time again while he is out and about, and I can see OP kicking off with someone again, and yet another person dying by his hand. He is totally out of control, and I believe that alcohol is playing a very big part in this ... his behaviour seems so familiar to me .. I would be extremely surprised if he hadn't been drinking that night he killed Reeva.

~rsbm~

Good point, Zwiebs .. also agree with you re. him being a danger to society .. if he is let off of killing Reeva, then this type of situation is going to crop up time and time again while he is out and about, and I can see OP kicking off with someone again, and yet another person dying by his hand. He is totally out of control, and I believe that alcohol is playing a very big part in this ... his behaviour seems so familiar to me .. I would be extremely surprised if he hadn't been drinking that night he killed Reeva.
BIB - I think so too, but we'll never know, because he wasn't tested until several hours later. He wasn't tested after the boat accident either. He sounds like someone who gets nasty and aggressive when he drinks, not a good combination when you add in a gun to the equation.

He has to have other chemicals on board. I wonder if some of the vomiting, shaking, crying was additionally due to some kind of detox for the trial. He is a professional athlete who believes the rules don't apply to him...it seems (to me) that he would have access to performance enhancing drugs at a minimum. This is pure speculation and you-all have probably already covered the subject.

'Leo Pistorius, the 27-year-old’s uncle, said the claims made by Jared Mortimer, a racing car driver and clothes label owner who was at Sandton’s VIP Room on Saturday, were “designed for maximum attention and maximum damage”.
Mr Pistorius said that while the decision by his nephew to go to the nightclub was “unwise and ill-considered”, it was because he had an “escalating sense of loneliness and alienation” which they believe is causing “self-harming behaviour”. '

Uncle Leo also says OP would never insult President Jacob Zuma as OP was at school with one of his sons and liked him a lot, and that 'his own investigations' have confirmed it was Jared who was the aggressor.

The club manager is supporting the OP version - he didn't see a thing and says OP left the club in the normal way.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-claims-about-Saturdays-nightclub-fight.html

In OP's version of self-harming behaviour, doesn't it seem like it's other people who often end up hurt?

Weird.

Looks like Reeva's friend Da L.E.S from Tropika is having his party in the same venue on 24 July... it wouldn't be pretty if OP turned up on that night with all the rest of the cast!!!

LOL

How can we keep up with this dude?! Pistorius tweets bible versus, children's charity work and philosophical Holocaust books while having incidents in clubs...textbook what-not-to-do.

As I'm still writing my analysis of the psychologist's report, this is where I question again Pistorius' test score of high (4) on the 'agoraphobia', higher (5) on the 'social phobia' and very low (0) on the 'alcohol abuse'.

Clubbing on a Saturday night - that's the definition of social and crowded. Bizarre incidents like shootings and altercations just seem to 'happen' around this guy.:thinking:

Correction: looking at BarryBateman's twitter someone tweets it's this club http://www.thevip.co.za

One thing I can say about OP is that he has a very strong and supportive family network, I do feel for them that they have to "deny in the strongest terms" so often that he "didn't do it". He has no respect for them or for what they are trying to do for him... he just does what HE wants to do!

Anyway, wouldn't he be far too anxious sitting in a nightclub knowing that people are calling him a murderer and a liar etc etc etc... They should get him so pissed he confesses everything !

I thought his experts all told us he liked being in isolation rather than going out at late nights to dark dimly lit rooms with lots of strangers (very close to you) and with very loud music and full of smoke? :D Haha

Oh I forgot he suppose to have PTSD as well. Clubbing and PTSD doesn't go well OP :D

The argument between Pistorius and Mortimer has some of Johannesburg’s most infamous and colourful characters frothing.
Mortimer, who owns the Affliction clothing brand, is close friends with self-confessed hit man Mikey Schultz and former footballer Mark Batchelor.
He’s also spent several years as a police reservist in Sandton.
Mortimer and his friends claim Pistorius was in the company of a well-known former bouncer who was once wanted in connection with a high-profile murder.
In the months prior to the Valentine’s Day shooting, Pistorius had run-ins with Batchelor and his circle of associates.
The runner allegedly threatened to break Batchelor's legs and the ex-soccer player was summoned to a meeting with several Hawks colonels as a result.
In a world where loyalty and revenge are sacred, Mortimer's friends won't easily forget this latest incident.

http://ewn.co.za/2014/07/15/More-details-emerge-on-Oscar-Pistorius-night-club-brawl

More on the nightclub incident

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...before-nightclub-fight-partygoers-allege.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back