OR - 6 women found dead near Portland, most in secluded, wooded area, Feb 19 - May 8, 2023 *POI of 4*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you provide a source for this information? While I can definitely believe that they may not have taken a report when a former girlfriend first went missing, I find it difficult to believe that there is any problem getting an investigation opened now, when he is being charged with multiple murders.
It was in a local FB group, I know her name, but since she isn't a part of this and not legally missing I don't think I can say. I know many people who ran in the same circles as the victims as well as Jesse. We know a lot of the same people.

It was in a local FB group, I know her name, but since she isn't a part of this and not legally missing I don't think I can say. I know many people who ran in the same circles as the victims as well as Jesse. We know a lot of the same people.
Technically this would probably fall under social media hearsay and not be permitted for discussion in this thread at all, even without the name.

This was a few months ago but if you do believe that someone connected with Calhoun is missing it is likely that these two people are still interested in any information you can provide:

Anyone with information about the deaths of any of these victims and/or information about Jesse Calhoun should contact Portland Police Bureau Detective Jeff Pontius at jeffery.pontius@police.portlandoregon.gov and/or Detective Stephen Gandy at stephen.gandy@police.portlandoregon.gov

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back