Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(snipped)
“Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him.”

Is it possible for LE to examine scratches to determine if they were caused by human fingernails or by something else?

I don’t believe they were “hiking” in the usual sense of the word. I think they were fleeing / eluding people who were intending to harm them. In spite of this belief, I still think it’s possible that Ben killed Allyson during the course of an argument that turned violent. I really hope Ben’s father and the man who owns the truck that Ben slept in (same man who later took down her missing posters, I believe) are being thoroughly investigated. MOO.

WOAH the guy who took down her missing posters is the same guy who gave him comfort and the ride after "finding" him in his truck? IF so then I'm now 100 he's involved, B, his family, friends of parents and B's friends. LE can apply pressure and get weakest link to talk.

I read the news article and seen the twitter picture. I haven't gone through 34 pages and don't think I want to yet. I didn't listen to her mother last night because I missed most. I might add more to my thoughts after I listen to her.

This is my opinon I'm sorry to Mindy, I'm trying to help no disrespect. Your daughter looks like a free spirit, trying to find the upside of things, trying to figure out life and it's beauty, connecting with Earth. I think she used substances to get out of this realm and visit others. Does not look like a chump, stands her ground and fights for what she believes. Not afraid to slap the hell out of someone or defend herself. Would of been nice to meet her. I'm sorry this has happened in your lives.

To me there are substance abuse issues with AWand B. Shes the free spirit/rescuer, he looks lazy and the IDGAF way of life, not a good mix. I think they did go on a hike and they got into it and it turned physical. I think she got tired of saving him and wanted better for herself. I'll bet there was a newly forming relationship she was interested in. Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him. After crimes, criminals sometimes sleep, I can imagine passing out in the truck as he fled the scene. IMO an area of focus for evidence search, that truck, property and the trail leading to it from the hike.

Who is this person, he felt comfortable enough to sleep in his truck? Then to get care from and a ride home? How far is this person's home in relation to where AW lives? How far is this hiking spot from where she lives? How far is this hiking spot from where the truck person lives?

He tells his father he F'd up, got into a fight with her etc, his father helps him with the body and evidence. Have the police searched his fathers property or friends of his fathers? For new additions like sheds, gardens or ponds?

B's in custody on unrelated charges? Look to his father to be getting rid of evidence and his fathers brother/sister (the uncle/aunt), including, B's best friend doing it too. They would be helping getting rid of small pieces of evidence. However, the big ones remain out of sight while in sight, just gotta dig deeper.
No disrespect, but please do read the 34 pages in this discussion.

I read the news article and seen the twitter picture. I haven't gone through 34 pages and don't think I want to yet. I didn't listen to her mother last night because I missed most. I might add more to my thoughts after I listen to her.

This is my opinon I'm sorry to Mindy, I'm trying to help no disrespect. Your daughter looks like a free spirit, trying to find the upside of things, trying to figure out life and it's beauty, connecting with Earth. I think she used substances to get out of this realm and visit others. Does not look like a chump, stands her ground and fights for what she believes. Not afraid to slap the hell out of someone or defend herself. Would of been nice to meet her. I'm sorry this has happened in your lives.

To me there are substance abuse issues with AWand B. Shes the free spirit/rescuer, he looks lazy and the IDGAF way of life, not a good mix. I think they did go on a hike and they got into it and it turned physical. I think she got tired of saving him and wanted better for herself. I'll bet there was a newly forming relationship she was interested in. Those pics on Twitter looks like she scratched him. After crimes, criminals sometimes sleep, I can imagine passing out in the truck as he fled the scene. IMO an area of focus for evidence search, that truck, property and the trail leading to it from the hike.

Who is this person, he felt comfortable enough to sleep in his truck? Then to get care from and a ride home? How far is this person's home in relation to where AW lives? How far is this hiking spot from where she lives? How far is this hiking spot from where the truck person lives?

He tells his father he F'd up, got into a fight with her etc, his father helps him with the body and evidence. Have the police searched his fathers property or friends of his fathers? For new additions like sheds, gardens or ponds?

B's in custody on unrelated charges? Look to his father to be getting rid of evidence and his fathers brother/sister (the uncle/aunt), including, B's best friend doing it too. They would be helping getting rid of small pieces of evidence. However, the big ones remain out of sight while in sight, just gotta dig deeper.
No disrespect, but please do read the 34 pages in this discussion.

Thank you for your thoughts. I'll try to get you up to speed. B definitely has substance abuse issues. There is no evidence that Allyson does. I agree that the root of this whole incident involves drugs, but not the way you think. Allyson and B were not hiking in the traditional sense, they were not high on shrooms or something and became blissfully lost. However, things may very well have turned violent and B or someone else killed Allyson. You are correctly questioning what the man with the truck has to do with it all (R). His home and that of the friend is a very long way from Allyson's home, about 15km as the crow flies. Here is the link to her case map Allyson Watterson - خرائطي على Google
As there is no hiking spot, I can only say that where B was found in the truck is about one property to the east of where they were staying/partying and is within the 4-5 mile radius they were walking around in. B's dad lives on the west side of Hillsboro about 5km from Allyson who lives on the East side. Her home is in proximity to the grocery store parking lot where Truck A was stolen.
B's father has raised some red flags, I agree. Be very careful about accusing anyone openly on the board here though. We can form theories based on facts, but need to tread lightly when it comes to speculation or assumptions of those who aren't arrested or named in the media. I do believe B's home has been searched, though I'm not sure how thoroughly - both his parents and grandparents were interviewed. I am confident Hillsboro PD have an eye on it.
B's aunt/uncle haven't been brought up at all. The friend we call C, the guy who he was staying with the night before all this happened (there were multiple people at that house), not certain he would be considered a BFF. The grandparents are in this story and of course the friends B and Allyson stayed with and possibly went back to are quite suspect in my opinion. LE has said little about them but Misty does say she thinks they are 'nice kids'. Who knows about the others. No one seems to have a clue who could have been chasing them (well, I bet LE has a clue) or if they were actually being chased. B's charges are technically unrelated in that they are not part of Allyson's case, but yes, they do give background into what B was involved in and how those activities could conceivably have contributed to Allyson's death or disappearance indirectly. If B is responsible, others are definitely complicit in aiding him after the fact IMO.

You can find my summary of Gray's videos and interviews with Misty in the thread which provide a lot of detail and timelines if you don't have time for all pages or interviews but are interested in helping.

Here is Tricia's interview with Misty (and Gray jumps on). Links are to new comments we haven't heard:

- Misty comments on R taking down flyers
- On B's mom talking trash about Allyson after the fact

Misty's timeline is here Case Timeline

Thank you for your thoughts. I'll try to get you up to speed. B definitely has substance abuse issues. There is no evidence that Allyson does. I agree that the root of this whole incident involves drugs, but not the way you think. Allyson and B were not hiking in the traditional sense, they were not high on shrooms or something and became blissfully lost. However, things may very well have turned violent and B or someone else killed Allyson. You are correctly questioning what the man with the truck has to do with it all (R). His home and that of the friend is a very long way from Allyson's home, about 15km as the crow flies. Here is the link to her case map Allyson Watterson - خرائطي على Google
As there is no hiking spot, I can only say that where B was found in the truck is about one property to the east of where they were staying/partying and is within the 4-5 mile radius they were walking around in. B's dad lives on the west side of Hillsboro about 5km from Allyson who lives on the East side. Her home is in proximity to the grocery store parking lot where Truck A was stolen.
B's father has raised some red flags, I agree. Be very careful about accusing anyone openly on the board here though. We can form theories based on facts, but need to tread lightly when it comes to speculation or assumptions of those who aren't arrested or named in the media. I do believe B's home has been searched, though I'm not sure how thoroughly - both his parents and grandparents were interviewed. I am confident Hillsboro PD have an eye on it.

B's aunt/uncle haven't been brought up at all. The friend we call C, the guy who he was staying with the night before all this happened (there were multiple people at that house), not certain he would be considered a BFF. The grandparents are in this story and of course the friends B and Allyson stayed with and possibly went back to are quite suspect in my opinion. LE has said little about them but Misty does say she thinks they are 'nice kids'. Who knows about the others. No one seems to have a clue who could have been chasing them (well, I bet LE has a clue) or if they were actually being chased. B's charges are technically unrelated in that they are not part of Allyson's case, but yes, they do give background into what B was involved in and how those activities could conceivably have contributed to Allyson's death or disappearance indirectly. If B is responsible, others are definitely complicit in aiding him after the fact IMO.

You can find my summary of Gray's videos and interviews with Misty in the thread which provide a lot of detail and timelines if you don't have time for all pages or interviews but are interested in helping.

Here is Tricia's interview with Misty (and Gray jumps on). Links are to new comments we haven't heard:

- Misty comments on R taking down flyers
- On B's mom talking trash about Allyson after the fact

Misty's timeline is here Case Timeline

Thank you very much really appreciate it. My point in not wanting to read the 34 pages, is we all have opinions and there are those who like to spin things deliberately. I'm interested in the opinons and spins, after I can understand some facts.

I'm not trying to accuse anyone or violate board rules.

Yeah, I can grasp "hike", going to for a "walk" with a friend means burning a blunt.

All of the information you provide is such a fire!

Can you point me in the direction to learn of the stolen truck? who's is it? why stolen?

I'd be interested in that bodycam footage/fire house footage.
If I'm reading that timeline right, Ben's mother lied to Misty and there is a reason to protect her son.

Taking the pick up from friend and drop off at a bus station? I'd say 185th rather than the further one 158th. I'm not familiar with the area. Going there to that fire station #5, is a ways. What's in that area? Bus stations are places you find what you seek, why go by fire house #5? What's around the firehouse, is it "hood"?

7 am they are at the firehouse something bad happened if they both don't have phones.

8:30 am FB messenger unknown device from Allyson to her mom, I would do this to delay mom

7:30 according to Ben's mom dropped off, I cannot believe anything she says. Whatever happened, happened between the fire house and the FB message timline.

No accusations, it's what I would do:

I'd do the drop off as a ploy (send you in opposite direction to protect my kid). Let's say I do a crime, I totally freak out, steal a car to get outta dodge (fight/flight). I'm all messed up and wreck. I pass out (cuz all that just sounds exhausting), known to me or possibly known to be friendly (amish/church people). Can't tell em I stole a car, say my friends bailed and get pity PLUS a ride. Now I have to go back get rid of the stolen truck before it's found, if the truck is found, they can trace me! My buddy is going to help me get rid/clean it. I hurry back for the truck and head to my bud's and bam get busted on different charge.

I'd be leaning on LE pressing DOJ if I had to. Someone is missing. This is what they get paid for not twiddle thumbs.

I would tell my parents and my parents would lie for me and help me because I'm their son and what's done is done.

Firehouse #5 is by the airport, important to me, last sighting.
They are on foot, fled to firehouse, that in turn "felt" it, someone took their cells.
I feel it too now, check the airlines for flight information, scheduled in her name or under alias, same with him. I'd also check friends/family as employees at airport.

I see fire house is not "hood". I'm about to get on a plane and I'm changing my mind cuz this is too heavy. But you know now this is "how we do"?

Firehouse #5 is by the airport, important to me, last sighting.
They are on foot, fled to firehouse, that in turn "felt" it, someone took their cells.
I feel it too now, check the airlines for flight information, scheduled in her name or under alias, same with him. I'd also check friends/family as employees at airport.

I see fire house is not "hood". I'm about to get on a plane and I'm changing my mind cuz this is too heavy. But you know now this is "how we do"?

Good question. Comments from Misty indicate the firehouse may be near the people that robbed Ben and Allyson and was the nearest 'safe place' for them to get to (assuming that is true - it probably is if we think this is drug-related). I think it is next to impossible that she got on a plane under an assumed name - the hillsboro airport is the type for local small planes and flight training, not public passenger flights.

Misty does not know who the stolen truck belonged to (LE does, of course, as Ben has been charged with the theft). I don't think that detail is necessarily important either, it was just a random truck parked in the parking lot that was probably unlocked or an easy target for some other reason. There are two trucks in this caper, the stolen truck driven by Ben caught on video that morning at the Gates farm approx 9km north of Winco Foods where it was stolen, and R's truck that Ben was reportedly sleeping in. By the time he was found, the stolen truck had already been ditched in the approximate area of point B, which is on/near his grandparent's property:

upload_2020-6-5_15-35-18.png
The red line shows the route they potentially took from there to where Allyson's backpack was found and where they eventually made a phone call at point A. The truck was later driven by Ben and Dad to where it was found by LE parked on the road at the end if the drive leading to PartyHouse. I don't know how or if the point B locationhas been verified by LE or if that is just Dad's statement and no one seems to have a good explanation for why Dad touched the truck at all. Maybe he didn't know it was stolen until later and that was the point where he called LE and turned his son in. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now since he is the reason Ben is in jail.

After learning a little more, I can't comment on this case except to say: Blue Shield. With that in mind, I really hope the mother.
Good question. Comments from Misty indicate the firehouse may be near the people that robbed Ben and Allyson and was the nearest 'safe place' for them to get to (assuming that is true - it probably is if we think this is drug-related). I think it is next to impossible that she got on a plane under an assumed name - the hillsboro airport is the type for local small planes and flight training, not public passenger flights.

Misty does not know who the stolen truck belonged to (LE does, of course, as Ben has been charged with the theft). I don't think that detail is necessarily important either, it was just a random truck parked in the parking lot that was probably unlocked or an easy target for some other reason. There are two trucks in this caper, the stolen truck driven by Ben caught on video that morning at the Gates farm approx 9km north of Winco Foods where it was stolen, and R's truck that Ben was reportedly sleeping in. By the time he was found, the stolen truck had already been ditched in the approximate area of point B, which is on/near his grandparent's property:

View attachment 249926
The red line shows the route they potentially took from there to where Allyson's backpack was found and where they eventually made a phone call at point A. The truck was later driven by Ben and Dad to where it was found by LE parked on the road at the end if the drive leading to PartyHouse. I don't know how or if the point B locationhas been verified by LE or if that is just Dad's statement and no one seems to have a good explanation for why Dad touched the truck at all. Maybe he didn't know it was stolen until later and that was the point where he called LE and turned his son in. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now since he is the reason Ben is in jail.

Thank you for this. I don't mean to say she went on a plane. I'm wondering if she was suppose to? Or some other type of transport? We have 2 persons running scared to a city building claiming to be robbed of phones too. You ever watch tv docs/confessions from "mules". That's what hit me.

Good to know he dumped the stolen truck at familiar property that being gparents.

Could be random truck theft, I'm weird don't believe too much in random. What if B had a issue w/truck owner. Felt ok to steal it? Or knows those types of trucks and has worked on them before. Lots of reasons.

I have BIG issue with newspaper article 1 states B's mom dumped them (FF incident). Another say he and his father were last to be seen with her?

Pretty sad I had to learn the father has a contruction co in washington now? I'm not a FB person, but believe that is his biz there.

Is there, either B's Mom or Dad having family/LE connection? I feel uncomfortable Allyson isn't being looked after properly.

why is that a class c felony?

Under Oregon law the crime of strangulation is a felony if one of the following occurs:

1. Crime committed in the immediate presence of or witnessed by the victim's minor children who also live with the victim.

2. Victim is under 10

3. Victim is a family or household member as specifically defined by statute.

O.R.S 163.187(4)

If those factors are not present it is a misdemeanor.

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND NEAR NORTH PLAINS (PHOTO)

News Release from Washington Co. Sheriff's Office
Posted on FlashAlert: June 20th, 2020 10:03 PM
Downloadable file: NP_Scene_Photo.jpg
Downloadable file: MR200620_Human_Remains_Found_Near_North_Plains.pdf
On Saturday June 20, 2020, at 4:53 p.m., Washington County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to investigate found human remains on a property in the 15800 block of NW Corey Road in unincorporated North Plains. The property owner called after making the discovery while clearing brush.

Detectives responded to the scene to assist with the investigation. Based on the location of the remains and evidence found at the scene, detectives suspect the remains are those of Allyson Watterson. Ms. Watterson has been missing since December 2019. The Washington County Medical Examiner’s Office will work to identify the remains.

The family of Ms. Watterson has been notified of the discovery and are asking for privacy.

The investigation is ongoing and no further information is available for release

Human Remains Found Near North Plains (Photo)

Just saw the news that they believe her remains have been found.

Interested to see what autopsy will show, if any foul play was involved, or if they believe she succumbed to the elements.

It has been 6 months and I'm not sure what condition her remains will be in because of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back