OR OR - Annalycia Cruz, 6 mos, Chiloquin, 9 July 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was arrested on a weapons charge, I believe. He also had a kill list. Shortly before this, a companion died mysteriously in his company while camping at Mt. St. Helens. He is a violent paranoid schizophrenic.

Attachments

• USCOURTS-azd-3_07-cr-00735-0.pdf
    140.8 KB · Views: 12

Age-Progression

Left: Cruz, circa 1994; Right: Age Progressed by NCMEC to age 16 (circa 2010)

I know this is going to most likely sound crazy, but WHAT IF the Zodiac Killer told Spear to give up cute little baby girl, Annalycia Marie Cruz, OR ELSE?! Did Spear tell Annalycia that she was being kidnapped in hopes she’d remember? But how could she?! She was only a baby. Was the apple green? Are serial killers capable of having families as well? A whole facade? Phony persona? Could the Zodiac Killer have a daughter whose favorite color is green and who desperately wanted a baby girl? Why did the employee die who heard Annalycia crying in the car? How did the employee die? Natural causes or under suspicious circumstances? Were any threatening letters or calls received from the Zodiac Killer regarding Annalycia and/or the deceased employee? Has she been found but her case remains “unsolved” to protect the lives of others thanks to threats from the Zodiac Killer? Does Annalycia’s real biological family still care about her? Are they still alive? Are you sure they could love her and accept her as she is after all these years? Why aren’t there any pictures of her parents? Why doesn’t anyone mention her father? If Annalycia ever is found alive and well then how the heck do you inform someone that they’ve been raised by kidnappers and potentially even serial killers? What if it’s so hard to believe and goes right over her head? Do you keep trying?

I know this is going to most likely sound crazy, but WHAT IF the Zodiac Killer told Spear to give up cute little baby girl, Annalycia Marie Cruz, OR ELSE?! Did Spear tell Annalycia that she was being kidnapped in hopes she’d remember? But how could she?! She was only a baby. Was the apple green? Are serial killers capable of having families as well? A whole facade? Phony persona? Could the Zodiac Killer have a daughter whose favorite color is green and who desperately wanted a baby girl? Why did the employee die who heard Annalycia crying in the car? How did the employee die? Natural causes or under suspicious circumstances? Were any threatening letters or calls received from the Zodiac Killer regarding Annalycia and/or the deceased employee? Has she been found but her case remains “unsolved” to protect the lives of others thanks to threats from the Zodiac Killer? Does Annalycia’s real biological family still care about her? Are they still alive? Are you sure they could love her and accept her as she is after all these years? Why aren’t there any pictures of her parents? Why doesn’t anyone mention her father? If Annalycia ever is found alive and well then how the heck do you inform someone that they’ve been raised by kidnappers and potentially even serial killers? What if it’s so hard to believe and goes right over her head? Do you keep trying?
welcome to WS!
This is the most complex first post I have ever seen. I am going to go back and look into this .
I have not heard of Annalycia before today.

welcome to WS!
This is the most complex first post I have ever seen. I am going to go back and look into this .
I have not heard of Annalycia before toda

welcome to WS!
I have not heard of Annalycia before today.
I’m just a black sheep trying to make sense of my bare minimum life. I’ve never seen a baby picture of myself. I’d definitely like to know if my beliefs here match up with any untold facts.

I’m just a black sheep trying to make sense of my bare minimum life. I’ve never seen a baby picture of myself. I’d definitely like to know if my beliefs here match up with any untold
Do you think your the missing baby

Do you think your the missing baby
I don’t want to get everyone’s hopes up and then not be the missing baby. Ya know? But there is some feeling when I look at her baby pictures. Like… “Could it be?”

Maybe it was a red Cosmic apple because the word, “Cosmic” has something to do with the galaxy just like the word, “Zodiac” in The Zodiac Killer. Right? Well, I’m still going to eat apples… when I want to that is. Haters aren’t gonna ruin things for me anymore!

Last edited:
I don’t want to get everyone’s hopes up and then not be the missing baby. Ya know? But there is some feeling when I look at her baby pictures. Like… “Could it be?”
Do you have a birthmark on the back of your neck? One is noted in Annalycia’s missing report.

It is possible, but the family doesn't seem to suspect him of anything, nor do the authorities. Alice Fowler is actively trying to come closer to the truth about Annalycia's disappearance. As of a few months ago, she was looking for psycic (sp?) assistance
Do you have a birthmark on the back of your neck? One is noted in Annalycia’s missing report.
No, I don’t have that birthmark on my neck, but my second born daughter does. Also, I think it’s possible that the deformity looking thing on my bottom lip could be from some evil person modifying my appearance so they never get caught. I’ve asked doctors what it is & I’ve searched for a similar mark on someone’s lip & nothinggggg! No name for it, nothing. So, I’m thinking it’s a modification.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back