Found Deceased OR - Bonnie Jo Short, 77, left home at 1.30am, Myrtle Creek, 27 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doing some sleuthing here and I'm wondering if she and her daughter had a fight and she stormed out. Reason being, wouldn't you think her daughter would be in bed at that hour, yet she knew what time her mother left.
I wondered if maybe she saw her leave on video and wasn't awake. If I were awake I would have gone to see why she was leaving the house, not just let her go.
JMO of course.

Doing some sleuthing here and I'm wondering if she and her daughter had a fight and she stormed out. Reason being, wouldn't you think her daughter would be in bed at that hour, yet she knew what time her mother left.

Bringing this forward from @YaYa_521

The last known location and direction of travel for Bonnie’s vehicle was eastbound on Riverside Drive heading towards South Myrtle Road. Myrtle Creek Police, along with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office and Douglas County Search and Rescue have been focusing the search out South Myrtle Road. As of 6:00 PM, neither Bonnie or her vehicle have been located.

Based on what I read on the *** that they were staying at an Airbnb while they found a new house. If it's true what's said about her taking something for sleep before leaving was she looking for a way out? It's possible in my opinion that she's reached her limit and just can't do it anymore.
I hope she's found alive and well.
JMO MOO IMO

This is frightening for not only Bonnie but for her daughter. Family commented on the *** that they do not have the money to travel to Oregon to care for the mentally ill daughter. I wonder where she is being cared for now?
Oh no, a mentally-ill daughter. She needs her mother! This is awful. I feel so sorry for the daughter.

ADMIN NOTE:

Although is not an allowed source as it relates to funding and actual donations, it can be referenced to discuss specifics contained in the description when it is apparent it is run by a family member (surname Zeld which is Bonnie's maiden name). Information from the introduction is open for discussion.

I've heard of weird episodes and there's at least one thread here about people missing after taking the medication. One was at a hotel here in FL that went out around 3am and fell into water nearby. I can't recall her name, very sad.
I remember that!

Oh no, a mentally-ill daughter. She needs her mother! This is awful. I feel so sorry for the daughter.
I do too. Isn't there some kind of government assistance she could get with a situation like this? Concerned also that Bonnie took a sleep aid shortly before leaving. That could cause confusion as well. IMO

ADMIN NOTE:

Although *** is not an allowed source as it relates to funding and actual donations, it can be referenced to discuss specifics contained in the description when it is apparent it is run by a family member (surname Zeld which is Bonnie's maiden name). Information from the introduction is open for discussion.

Thank you!

On the family states they have not ruled out foul play. I wonder if they have legitimate suspicions. And does LE feel the same way?

Moo.

I do too. Isn't there some kind of government assistance she could get with a situation like this? Concerned also that Bonnie took a sleep aid shortly before leaving. That could cause confusion as well. IMO
CPS would definitely help. They would get her a caseworker who would help her with housing and food, etc.

She’s not a child, she’s 48 years old.

Some states have other agencies, though, that help (adult) people with special needs—if Bonnie and her daughter were not already receiving state aid of one type or another, however, a family member would probably have to help the daughter become enrolled in it. That’s assuming OR even has such a program, which might not be the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67
Back