OR - Del Robinson, 83 year old vet missing with two dogs and truck Coos Co. 17 June 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

roguelady

Reaction score

I have been looking for updates on this missing elderly man. They have not found him, his dogs or his truck. This is my neck of the woods. There are lots of remote areas but the fact that they haven't found his truck and at least one dog is troubling. Hoping there are answers soon.

I couldn't find anything official but there's a twitter account that seems to be run by family reporting that he has been found deceased and the dogs survived.

I'm not posting the link because I'm not sure it's allowed but it should be pretty easy to find.

Reactions: nao
I couldn't find anything official but there's a twitter account that seems to be run by family reporting that he has been found deceased and the dogs survived.

I'm not posting the link because I'm not sure it's allowed but it should be pretty easy to find.
It looks to be a twitter account established by family for the purpose of spreading new and arranging searches, and I believe those are allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back