OR OR - Heather Thompson, 39, Roseburg, 4 Aug 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy 50th Birthday, Heather... I wish we could have one of them silly themed birthday parties for you.

Remember when I turn 30 years old? And you had that surprise party for me? I absolutely hate it that day the time.

13 freaking years and they know who did it but still have not arrested him! I am disgusted, I am heartbroken, it is just so disappointing....

I spoke to the new detective on the case just a couple of years ago and they told me that it was going to be moving forward soon. A bunch of lies!

Well, today is our 29th anniversary... Dave sent me a thumb drive a video files that were converted from 8 mm tape. There is a whole long file on the day of our wedding at the reception. I couldn't remember all those faces or the songs that were played. It brought back some good memories though.

Detectives told me a couple years ago that they were working on the case again. I assume it's gone cold again as I haven't heard anything in a long time. They may have forgotten about you but I have not.

Well, today is our 29th anniversary... Dave sent me a thumb drive a video files that were converted from 8 mm tape. There is a whole long file on the day of our wedding at the reception. I couldn't remember all those faces or the songs that were played. It brought back some good memories though.

Detectives told me a couple years ago that they were working on the case again. I assume it's gone cold again as I haven't heard anything in a long time. They may have forgotten about you but I have not.
I just wanted to let you know I saw your comment, and I'm remembering Heather today.

Happy 53rd Birthday Heather. I'd love to call you and tease you about it, but because of that f'ing *advertiser censored*... I just wish they would go after him. They know who did it, I know who did it...
I’m new to this thread. Can you tell us whom you think the killer is? In your opinion of course. Tyia

I’m new to this thread. Can you tell us whom you think the killer is? In your opinion of course. Tyia
I believe the Killer is Sam. I don't know how much information I should give on here. He's been arrested since for impersonating an officer and sexually assaulting a woman in New jersey.

But apparently those charges were dropped for whatever reason. I don't know why the police have never gone after him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back