Found Alive OR - Jacob Cartwright, 22, La Grande/Starkey, 24 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! He is so lucky! He’s one tough guy! Happy he is home with those babies and wife.

Holy WOW! Thank God he is safe! Prayers work! God Bless him and family! Xo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

This is awesome news! As weird as it sounds I was really hoping he had an accident and survived it than got hijacked. This is the kind of ending we always hope for and rarely hear.

Update on Jacob :

Cartwright ended up finding his way to Interstate 84 on Saturday, where he flagged down a driver who gave him a ride to his home in La Grande, Oregon, about 9 miles away. He was taken to the hospital for evaluation. The trucking company posted to its Facebook page Saturday, saying “JACOB HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!!!!!”

“He was so dehydrated that his kidneys stopped functioning,” Henry said, adding that Cartwright also had possible frostbite in his right foot. Henry said he joked with Cartwright about having a truck full of chips and wondered why he didn’t eat any of them.

http://fox13now.com/2018/04/29/trucker-gets-lost-in-the-woods-with-truck-full-of-chips-doesnt-eat-any/

I just can't stop thinking about his wife coming home and finding him. I believe I would faint.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I just can't stop thinking about his wife coming home and finding him. I believe I would faint.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, yess! I was thinking this same exact thing! I don’t even know how I’d react!! Lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back