OR - Jayme Austin, 31, Coquille, 9 Nov 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone remember who the Mom said called her (while she was driving looking for Jayme) and told her Jayme's care was in her driveway? Was it this Bil by chance??

Does anyone remember who the Mom said called her (while she was driving looking for Jayme) and told her Jayme's care was in her driveway? Was it this Bil by chance??

snipped from HLN
- 1:20 p.m. – A friend with the volunteer fire department stopped by Cindy’s house, and said he found Jayme’s car there. It was pouring down raining at the time, Jayme’s window was down, the car was soaked, and the keys were left inside the vehicle. He checked the house, but could not find Jayme.

I checked in here hoping to find some good news. I am so saddened by this... RIP, Jayme. :cry:

Thanks... I have a migraine and misread.

I deleted my post so as not to confuse.

Thanks again!

RIP Jayme. I watched Nancy Grace for the first time last night (in a hotel room, don't have TV at home) and listened to her mother. My heart breaks for Jayme's mom.

Sorry if I am overlooking this, but how is this guy her BIL? She wasn't married to the father of her children, right? Was he married to a sister of hers?

Police say detectives interviewed Horath and he was a person of interest from the beginning of the investigation. They say he even took part in search committees this week.

On Thursday, police interviewed Horath again, and arrested him. They say he led them to the body late Thursday night in the area of Fairview Road and Middle Creek Road.

(Darn, I think he was the stalker) Wow, I feel for the sister!

Another senseless tragedy.... my heart goes out to the family. :(

I don't remember hearing or maybe I just missed it...but did the family know who the "creepy" guy was that was messing with her before? If they didn't know, maybe it was the BIL all along and decided to act out what he'd been obsessing over and things went wrong.

What's the world coming to??

Patrick Lee Horath, 45, of Coquille was arrested Thursday night in the killing of Jayme Sue Austin, who went missing from her mother's Coquille house on Monday.

Coos County District Attorney R. Paul Frasier said that Horath was inconsistent in his first statement to officers when they were first investigating Austin's disappearance on Monday. They talked to him again Tuesday, and then again on Thursday.

View full sizeCoos County SheriffJayme AustinIt was after that third interview that he was arrested on a murder allegation. Later that night, officers discovered Austin's gravesite in a rugged, mountainous area off Middle Creek Road near Coquille, Frasier said.

He gave no details about what Horath told deputies.

The body of Austin is scheduled to be autopsied today, and Horath will be arraigned on Monday. He is currently being held in Coos County Jail without bail.

If convicted, he could face life in prison with a 25-year minimum.

Horath works at Farr's True Value Hardware in Coos Bay and is married to Jayme Austin's sister, Alyssa, 33.

The couple, who have two children, live in a house on a rural road in Coquille between Jayme Austin and the sisters' mother, Cindy Gisholt.

More at link.
http://aolsearcht11.search.aol.com/...b0f342afba114370b8ea2f6100e1a82b&s_it=chstrip

I just feel awful for all of the children that are involved in this. Such a shame.

NG host: "And also she had been cell phone stalkered! I know that's not a word."

Oh dear. Please hire someone who can conjugate a verb.

Watching NG, I hate the guessing by these experts when they clearly don't know what is what. Talking about her water being off, Sheba (lol, yes, Sheba gets through EVERY night) asks if maybe the BIL turned the water off. Gloria Allred says maybe they didn't pay the bill. Gloria, it's a rural area. Do some research. Probably a well. Gloria doesn't need to be chiming in on this case.

NG host: "And also she had been cell phone stalkered! I know that's not a word."

Oh dear. Please hire someone who can conjugate a verb.

Pat Lalama. She used to be a NG regular. Now she's rarely seen.

The mom said Jayme had to change her phone numbers n password several times. The bil being the stalker would make since. I'm sure the sister would have her new numbers. Wonder why he did this? Was he a tweeker and she gonna tell? Or was he obsessed with her? Of course there is no answer that will justify what he has done.

Under Jayme's 'Who'd you like to meet' on her MS page. So Sad

My brother who died before I was born and my son Ethan Robert Rooke who I never got to even know. Some day long from now I know I will be able to see them both again along with all my other family and friends who have already left this earth. You will never be forgotten and always missed.

What a horrible situation. You can bet the sister won't stick by her husband's side while he goes to hearings and then to trial down the road. She probably didn't have a clue that her husband was stalking her sister. I wonder if this creep thought he was doing Jaime a favor by wanting to have sex with her...as she is a single young lady. That is the way some of these perverts think. I can only imagine how horrified Jaime must have been when this creep showed up at her mothers home where she was taking a shower.

I'd like to know how he knew she was there taking a shower or was he aware that her shower wasn't working? It sounded like Jaime had just discovered it when she started to get ready for work. Maybe he just saw her car at mom's place and knew mom was at work so decided to go after Jaime then. The sick lowlife scum.

I feel bad for the whole family. The sister knowing her sister died at her own husband's hand...their children knowing that their dad murdered their aunt and the mother who has lost one of her daughters at the hands of her son-in-law. It's just unbelievable.

I wonder if they've contacted her BF that is on the fishing boat yet?

I do think the BIL was also the stalker, and I also think that he also had something to do with her water not working...Wells can be manipulated into not working, I read in an article today that the Sister told LE that her husband was off of work on Mondays and that when she left for work on Monday at 7:30 am he was still in bed asleep, I feel that he planned for her water to not work, thinking that she would just come to there home and use there shower since he was home, and at this point he would have her alone and naked and could then take advantage of her, but when he saw that she decided to go to her mom's he went to see what she was doing and then when he found her in the shower it enraged him and he then killed her, I also would bet my last dollar that he raped her....I think he had been attracted to her and she probably thought he was a creep... Just my 2 cents.

After the mother left work, she picked up a friend to help her search a particular road Jayme would travel from home to her place of employment. Meanwhile, the mother called a male and asked him to check this same road starting from the opposite side. Shortly thereafter, this man called the mother and said Jayme's car was in her (the mother's) driveway. Was this man the BIL or a friend of the family?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back