OR OR - Kacey Perry, 10, Portland, 14 Sept 1990

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I listened to the podcast today. So many suspicious people in her young life. Interesting earlier in this thread they quoted the father as saying "she gave up and went to bed" but in the podcast he states that he gave her an ultimatum, either she move in with him or he's cutting her out of his life (paraphrasing) and then told her to go to bed. 1st, IMO, the father seemed sincere in not having anything to do with the disappearance and 2nd, who the hell tells a 10 year old that if you don't live with me then I want nothing to do with you?

The "false" confession is odd by the ex-boyfriend to generate attention to the case. Also it's stated in the podcast that the ex-boyfriend showed up at the door with fliers before she was known to be missing. The dad is quoted in this thread that he checked on her about 1/2 hour after she went to bed but I thought the podcast said it was the next morning? I need to go back and listen again and take notes because now I'm confused.

When I hear about cases like these it always reminds me of a Hawaii case...the parents were on TV every year pleading for their children and even became very active in cases of other parents' missing children. 20 years later, police found the boy buried in his parents' backyard... They claimed he died after failing to seek medical attention following an accident. I think he was murdered... I have a strong feeling that, just like sexual abuse, most children are murdered by people they know and are also close to...
Unfortunately, parents trust those they shouldn't...
rest in peace little one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back