OR OR - Kathleen Susan Meyers, 27, Eugene, 1 June 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Kathleen Susan Meyers[/h]
  • meyers_kathleen.jpg
Meyers, circa 1986

• Missing Since 06/01/1986
  • Missing From Eugene, Oregon
  • Classification Missing
  • Age 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 105 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Meyers was last seen at her home in Eugene, Oregon on June 1, 1986. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

http://charleyproject.org/case/kathleen-susan-meyers

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14585/

Searc hing for more information on thus far only on a couple of MP sites so little information on her disappearance.

Bumping for Kathleen as we pass 34 years since she disappeared

The lack of info is so frustrating! If it's known that she was last seen at home, then how could they not have anything more to add? What was she doing? Who else was at the house? Was she talking about anything especially noteworthy? etc.

Bump!

This was my next door neighbors best friend. She had last seen Kathleen about two weeks before she went missing. About two weeks after seeing her, my neighbor got a call from her husband wondering if she’d seen Kathleen. She hadn’t.

Note, her picture does not have her in her glasses, which she wears daily.

Kathleen had a son (5-6) & a daughter (8-9). She & her husband had divorced two years before her disappearance but seemed amicable.
Her keys, purse, car & wallet were in the house. My neighbor notes the house was not cleaned up before she left the house, as she noarmally would.

Comparison Excluding: I’m unsure what this comment means; could you fill me in?

Can either of you, or anyone else, provide any more information on people who knew Kathleen? It’s unbelievable that people fail to raise awareness of these cases, and they disappear forever.

My neighbor, who ive posted about knowing Kathleen very well, is named Jennifer Beugli, living in Salem Oregon. She said another friend of Kathleens name is Eileen Howard & she lives in Eugene Oregon.

My neighbor, who ive posted about knowing Kathleen very well, is named Jennifer Beugli, living in Salem Oregon. She said another friend of Kathleens name is Eileen Howard & she lives in Eugene Oregon.
Can you ask your neighbor if Kathleen had breast implants?

Bumping for Kathleen as we approach the 36th anniversary of her disappearance tonight. People have to be a voice for Kathleen and others who have been victims of such a horrible fate.

Showing courage, love, and humanity for a mom, daughter, and friend is so important.

NAMUS Comparisons Exclusions as of 07/01/18

UP8419 - 01/16/2001
Isle of Wight, VA

UP12683 - 06/06/2014
Newport News, VA

UP9978 - 10/13/2010
Pierce, WA
2 new exclusions listed on NamUs:

UP7775 - March 28, 1996
Linn County, OR

UP852 - June 19, 1986
St. Tammany Parish, LA

Ya know I always kept the idea that she could have possibly been LPJD but now its ruled out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back