Found Deceased OR - Kathleen Wilson, 69, Myrtle Creek, 5 Aug 2024 *on her way to see a friend in Chiloquin, possibly lost in the wilderness off of 138 East*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her trip began in McMinnville, 40 miles from Portland & 40 miles from where I live. I’m curious why she drove to Myrtle Creek, which is south of Roseburg & Hwy 138, then backtracked to Roseburg. Was she confused? I’ m familiar with 138, which goes through Umpqua National Forest & is adjacent to Boulder Creek Wilderness. . It’s a beautiful drive with a lot of campgrounds, but heavily wooded with rugged terrain. There really aren’t many services on it.

I think she drove on a Forest Service or old logging road & got stuck.

So very sad. :(

Rest in peace, Kathleen.

SEP 25, 2024
The body of Kathleen Wilson (69) was found in a vehicle near Highway 138 E near milepost 53.

The vehicle was down a steep embankment and was spotted by an ODOT employee working in the area on

A grieving son has accused Oregon authorities of not 'giving a s***' after it took them nearly two months to find his mother lying dead in the wreckage of her car.

Kathleen Wilson was last seen alive on August 5 after setting off on a 230-mile trip to see a friend in Chiloquin and staying overnight at an RV park in Myrtle Creek.

'She was like 15ft off the road,' son Darreld Carey told DailyMail.com.

More at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back