DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeeesh I finally found it:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Investigators looking for new clues
It has been 12 days since Kyron Horman was last seen. Investigators are searching new areas and providing more pictures to try to solicitate more tips from the public. Investigators also towed a truck from the Horman property and searched a neighbor's home.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/m...ideoId=16812@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

I am watching the video now to see if they say more about the neighbor's house that was searched.

ETA: From video "Officer's searched a house right across the street from where the Horman's live".

What happened at bus stop through calling LE mini timeline and related links
for those of us sleuthing this. This should be everything *except* a map/drive time from near JK's home where the white truck was seen <> Kyron's bus stop. (Sorry it's messy. I'm trying to take care of something in real life at the same time I'm doing this lol.)

3pm white truck driven by a lady seen by Jim K and his neighbor near Jim's home off Cornelius Pass. Truck pulled to the end of a long road, idled, then turned around. At 2am Saturday morning, a similar truck appeared and idled, and when a neighbor turned her dogs loose, the truck eased away.

3:30pm The Hormans go to the school bus stop and discover that Kyron is not on the bus.

3:46pm School secretary calls 911.

This should be all the links:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found. The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

REWIND OF THE INITIAL TRANSMISSION OF KYRON REPORTED MISSING.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?
Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).
2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?
Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.
3) Who made the call?
Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.

Kyron Horman PIO Timline 06-11-10
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Kyron_PIO_timeline.pdf

Map w/truck sighting and Kyron's home to figure out drive time:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...92510424599794.0004885502c0e5890795a&t=h&z=10

Driving directions to Suspicious White Truck Sighting
0.9 mi – about 2 mins
Thanks so much for all of this information, BeanE

9-1-1 wasn't called until 3:56 pm, and the school secretary made the call? Why didn't one of the Hormans call as soon as the bus driver verified that Kyron wasn't on the bus and hadn't been in school all day? From a few minutes after 3:30, giving that time for the bus drive to call the school, the Hormans could have called 911 ~ long before the school did at 3:56 pm.

I find it strange that the Hormans hadn't called before the school did and that they possibly never made a 911 call themselves.

There sure was a tremendous response from the school and LE, not to mention the bus driver. Having to be told by the police to have a parent at the house stands out to me, also.

Of course, this is all my opinion.

Who is Karen? The SM is Terri.

FTR, I do NOT believe the SM or any immediate family member is involved. My post was an attempt to say how unlikely it was that the white truck was the SM.
I realize that you were stating you don't think family is involved. On that issue we differ.
Thanks for correcting the step mom's name for me.

It has been 12 days since Kyron Horman was last seen. Investigators are searching new areas and providing more pictures to try to solicitate more tips from the public. Investigators also towed a truck from the Horman property and searched a neighbor's home.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/m...ideoId=16812@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

I am watching the video now to see if they say more about the neighbor's house that was searched.

ETA: From video "Officer's searched a house right across the street from where the Horman's live".
Investigators towed the truck or was it towed in to a mechanic shop independantly?

Hi Kgeaux, Haven't seen you in a long long time!
Also I'd like to take a moment to say :seeya:
:Welcome-12-june:to all the :newbie:S :grouphug:

I love some of the new names! Very Creative!
:Banane05::Banane03::Banane30::Banane07:

9-1-1 wasn't called until 3:56 pm, and the school secretary made the call? Why didn't one of the Hormans call as soon as the bus driver verified that Kyron wasn't on the bus and hadn't been in school all day? From a few minutes after 3:30, giving that time for the bus drive to call the school, the Hormans could have called 911 ~ long before the school did at 3:56 pm.

I find it strange that the Hormans hadn't called before the school did and that they possibly never made a 911 call themselves.

There sure was a tremendous response from the school and LE, not to mention the bus driver. Having to be told by the police to have a parent at the house stands out to me, also.

I think it was like this:

3:30pm The Hormans go to the school bus stop and discover that Kyron is not on the bus.

Hormans say to bus driver, "Well, where the heck is our kid???".

Bus driver says, "No idea. Let me buzz right in to the school and see if they've got him."

School receives bus driver call, and does a quick look around for Kyron. (This was reported. I'll need to look through the links for it.)

Not finding Kyron, school calls 911.

3:46pm School secretary calls 911.

Somewhere in there after school doesn't find Kyron, it's communicated back to them (through bus driver?), and they hightail it over to the school by 4:18, when LE scanner confirms stepmom's at the school (I believe both stepmom and biodad are at the school personally), and says biodad needs to go home.

I see nothing out of sorts with the bus driver making the call to the school, and the school to 911. If a school lost my child, they sure as heck better be making some calls.

BBM. I appreciate it, but I took a hiatus from modding for several days, and am just getting back to it this morning. I did not do any work, and certainly deserve no credit. All credit and thanks go to JBean, who has been just wonderful.

Well pardon me, but when you are here, you give 100% effort in helping to keep us victim friendly; stamp out rumors; prevent witch hunts; keep us from sleuthing minors and innocents; and to help us focus on justice for victims. Hard to talk about just one of the Beans, you know what I mean? Your endless efforts are always noticed and appreciated. The effort JBean put forth over the weekend to give people the freedom they wanted didn't exactly pan out, but most of us sure appreciated her many and various attempts. moo

I believe the Horman home is the one at the bottom of this picture. Is the house across the street the one at the top of the picture or does NW Sheltered Nook continue to the left as what seems to be shown on the Portland Maps site? So...is the house at the top of the picture the neighbor across the street or is there another house to the left?

4706427059_424e223457_b.jpg

BBM - I don't think they knew that Kyron hadn't been in school all day -- after all, that's where SM left him... I also don't think they heard that from the bus driver, I BELIEVE they got that information from calling the school (if I remember reading correctly).

I have put my own self in this situation a few times since Kyron has gone missing and as random information has been brought forward -- if I waited outside at the bus stop for my child to get off of, and he never did, I would have called the school right away and asked, "Is by chance he still lingering around? He didn't get off the bus! Did he miss it?" and if they told me .. "Well, your child wasn't here all day!" My heart would literally stop... I'd jump in a car and high tail it to the school -- WHERE I HAD LEFT HIM. I don't think I'd call 911 (fearing the worst), I'd get there as fast as I could, in hopes I'd find him there, standing outside the school, maybe wondering "Where'd all the buses go??". Weird reaction? Maybe... but jmo.. again, of what I'd do.. so I can honestly relate to their reactions.

BBM - I don't think they knew that Kyron hadn't been in school all day -- after all, that's where SM left him... I also don't think they heard that from the bus driver, I BELIEVE they got that information from calling the school (if I remember reading correctly).

I have put my own self in this situation a few times since Kyron has gone missing and as random information has been brought forward -- if I waited outside at the bus stop for my child to get off of, and he never did, I would have called the school right away and asked, "Is by chance he still lingering around? He didn't get off the bus! Did he miss it?" and if they told me .. "Well, your child wasn't here all day!" My heart would literally stop... I'd jump in a car and high tail it to the school -- WHERE I HAD LEFT HIM. I don't think I'd call 911 (fearing the worst), I'd get there as fast as I could, in hopes I'd find him there, standing outside the school, maybe wondering "Where'd all the buses go??". Weird reaction? Maybe... but jmo.. again, of what I'd do.. so I can honestly relate to their reactions.

Hard to say without actually being in a horrible situation like this, but I think I would react exactly like this too.

Hey BeanE I'm still confused about who was at the bus stop. In your other post further up you mention Terri Horman was at the bus stop but in this post you mention the Hormans. Can someone please tell me who was at the bus stop? I went and searched for it and there's a bunch of conflicting posts about it and I didn't see anything that was confimation they were both there but I could of missed it.

Hi, Beane, I still have some questions about JK simply because of his proximity to the Horman house and that his place is said to be secluded. It also interests me that he provided all the info on the white truck...maybe trying to throw LE off in the very beginning. I have googled him and very little comes up, not even an address. JMOO

I'm unable to find an article saying Investigators also towed a truck from the Horman property. It comes up in google search, but goes only to the main page of the KOIN site.

I believe this article or that statement may have been removed by KOIN.

The video says the news station talked with the sheriff's office, who stated that it was the Hormans who towed the truck, to the dealership for mechanical repairs.

This video, called Prayer Vigil for hope, is the truck video:
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/m...ideoId=16810@koin.web.entriq.net&navCatId=156

Relevant part transcribed:

"Well the sheriff's office tells me this truck was towed at the family's request to a dealership because of mechanical problems."

Regarding the white truck sighting....

I just thought of something kind of obvious to me. Wouldn't this man have recognized the truck that day if it was the Horman's. It wouldn't have struck him as odd because he would have recognized the truck, wouldn't have to recognize the driver necessarily. Also, if I was the SM I'm not sure I could make it out at 2am to do anything nefarious with LE at my house 24/7. IMO.
He did mention that the road dead ends and they don't get people driving up it often. Then again, you could be on to something there. Just depends on whether or not the Hormans were familiar to these witnesses (before they were in the news).

my opinions.

Kyron's media thread:
OR Kyron Horman - Portland, Oregon MEDIA AND IMAGES LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

1. and 2. are in the last thread. Go to the first post in this thread, and there will be a link to the last thread. Go to that thread. Towards the upper right corner of your screen is a link called Search This Thread. Hit that and search for keyword neighbor, then try keyword dealership to find the truck video.

Hope that helps!
To the rescue again, BeanE. This helps a LOT! Thank You.

Maybe...

Secretary checks her records, says he was marked absent for the day.

TH: that's impossible! I brought him to school myself!

Secretary goes (or calls) Kyron's teacher to verify. They do a quick look in classroom and bathroom and at bus area, then come back to tell TH they don't see him and are going to call 911.

I can see that taking about 15 minutes or so.

ok - its noon out there - calling all locals - what are you hearing on the noon news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892