OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is out on Sauvie Island? Wilderness? Shopping? Tourist attractions? Houses?

Sauvie Island has a lot of farmland and a couple of beaches. It's very popular for berry picking in the summer (used to go there all the time as a kid) and its pumpkin patch and corn maze in the fall. You can actually get in quite a traffic jam when everyone wants their pumpkin! On nice days, people will go the beaches to get some sun.

Yes, the map shows you where Sauvie Island is, however, the school itself is very far west from downtown Portland, where you're measuring from. Sauvie Island is probably 5 miles or less from the school... I'm guessing, but you could put in the school's address to get the exact distance. It's closer than it looks on this map.

Look at this map. It is from Cornelius Pass to Sauvie Island. The areas in "red" are all Sauvie Island Rd.

View attachment 9581

The SM & Kyron got to school around 8 AM ! They went to his classroom where he "Dropped of his coat & backpack." He went with his SM to show his science project & waved goodbye as she walked back to her parked car!
YET....The teacher marked Kyron ABSENT......the coat & backpack didn't wring a bell??????
No communication between home-room teacher & stepmother.
When Kyron did not arrive on the bus after school.....they called the NON-emergency number.
His coat & backpack are where? In the class room? Still no signal to call a major emergency?
I'm not sure he got to school that day....OR the homeroom teacher is really laid-back, doesn't react with a room full of 2nd graders.:waitasec::furious:I think something isn't adding up. Just moo!

I think it was just an unusually bad circumstance caused by a lack of concern for security in the school. I's love to know why the teacher left quickly as she did. Was it a planned necessity for her? Just curious. Is that why she had a sub in place for the day?

Also, we learned Kyron's class was a 2nd and 3rd grade combo. They do that here in the Portland and surrounding school districts. The advanced 2nd graders would be put into a 3rd grade class. Or a 3rd grade student still have trouble might be put into a 2nd grade. I don't know if this school has all their classes as combos.

On the blinking - several thoughts. Dry eyes. Contacts. Bright Lights. Allergies. Tranquilizers. All of these things make me blink, a lot.

Also, people show grief, etc in different ways. I am the strong one in any crisis that doesn't fall apart and supports others. When it is over or under control, then, I do, and I generally don't do it in public. Just the way I am. I can't imagine in a million years what these people are going through. I pray I never do.

I agree in that I didn't think it was showing deception, just that I noticed it. As I said, I also noticed she seemed to be in shock and totally bewildered. If she does have contacts and probably has had little sleep, her eyes would be very sensitive.

I posted the following earlier today from Thread 5 and nobody responded. Am I the only one that thinks this is odd?

Originally Posted by RubyRed
06/07/2010 07:37 AM
SUSPICIOUS SUBJ, VEH, CIRCUMST
Case number: 1006070377

06/06/2010 08:00 PM
THREATS
Case number: 1006061389

06/07/2010 11:21 AM
NEIGHBOR PROBLEM
Case number: 1006070771

06/07/2010 12:44 PM
THEFT
Case number: 1006070938

06/07/2010 08:40 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006070463

06/07/2010 09:22 AM
UNWANTED PERSON
Case number: 1006070525

http://www.katu.com/crime

The way they are above is all that is said about them. I just clicked on those that were around school.

I found this interesting. I have put it in the media thread.

The SM & Kyron got to school around 8 AM ! They went to his classroom where he "Dropped of his coat & backpack." He went with his SM to show his science project & waved goodbye as she walked back to her parked car!
YET....The teacher marked Kyron ABSENT......the coat & backpack didn't wring a bell??????
No communication between home-room teacher & stepmother.
When Kyron did not arrive on the bus after school.....they called the NON-emergency number.
His coat & backpack are where? In the class room? Still no signal to call a major emergency?
I'm not sure he got to school that day....OR the homeroom teacher is really laid-back, doesn't react with a room full of 2nd graders.:waitasec::furious:I think something isn't adding up. Just moo!

BBM. Did I miss this? Non-emergency #.

interesting.

are 911 calls available to the media for the asking in OR?

if so, it's hard to believe media hasn't asked.

perhaps they have and they'll play it on the special broadcast tonight? :waitasec:

Unless... it wasn't actually on the 911 line, in which case I'm not sure it's public record. Which could be why the school didn't use the 911 number. I dunno.

I was just curious about what "Did Bern see anything" meant. If Bern was intuitive/psychic etc.

TIA. :)

Hi cakegirl!

I'll let Bern answer this. I just thought I'd mention you can always look up a poster's posts via the WS search functions if you want to learn more about their posting style.

enjoy!

Did you asked in the scanner thread if they could rewind to that date?

I not sure we could look up a case number on the sheriff site?

Great Idea !! I mentioned it in the scanner thread.

I was wondering why they haven't put out any picture's of Kyron WITHOUT his glasses. if he was taken by I would think the perp would remove them to make him look different. has anyone come across a picture of him without them on? maybe there just aren't any available. just curious thanks

Maybe the food banks should be checked out. Where I live we get alot of people go "bush" in the summer - some have children. Most rely on the food banks and soup kitchens to get by. The food banks do keep records of people. moo

I don't know about that but doesn't it seem odd that there was an incident at the school at 8:40 a.m. on the day Kyron went missing?

Kyron went missing on June 4th, the dates I see are 6th and 7th.

I was wondering why they haven't put out any picture's of Kyron WITHOUT his glasses. if he was taken by I would think the perp would remove them to make him look different. has anyone come across a picture of him without them on? maybe there just aren't any available. just curious thanks

My 7 year old wears glasses, and I would be hard pressed to find a picture of him without them. I would guess the family doesn't have any.

Maybe the food banks should be checked out. Where I live we get alot of people go "bush" in the summer - some have children. Most rely on the food banks and soup kitchens to get by. The food banks do keep records of people. moo
What does go "bush" mean? If it's x-rated, I don't want to know...just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty