OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It would be cool if we could get a sticky where we could post confirmed facts and cite the sources.
another poster has kindly put together a post of rumors but no source to verify that they are rumors

Presser in four minutes

I'm going to watch it, but I'm prepared for a five minute spiel about the SAR effort and then a whole lot of "no comment."

I don't know why I frustrate myself like this.:banghead:

Wheeew! Just logged on to find the press conference about to start.

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

PS. I had a Kyron look-a-like at my house today. We are having a garage sale and a lady in a van stopped and when I saw him my heart stopped! Ends up my son knew him. It was NOT Kyron. Scared me to death.

I'm getting commercials for burger king!!!

DANG! I'm continuously being interrupted by commercials on KPTV...! Anyone else?

Anyone have a more reliable link - they keep cutting to commercial. GRRRRRR!

Where else to watch it?

Now THAT is funny :).
LOL I knew that wouldn;t skip by. What I mean is there has to be a reason why things are confirmed as rumors or you all will debate whether they are rumors or not.
IOW, the source of the appt and the email are from the comment section of an online article. That tells us it is rumor and not infomration reported by MSM.

Disclaimer: we all know that MSM does not provide 100% accurate articles! But it's the best we have going on.

The thought of this little boy missing has been haunting me day and night. I have a 7 year old (girl) and it makes me panic to think of her scared and without her family to protect her. :( I can only imagine what his family is feeling.

I feel like you can tell a lot from this little guy's photos and artwork, and from descriptions from people who know him. He seems shy, eager to please, sensitive, intelligent. His artwork shows attention to detail and high creativity. A couple of his photos show him hiding behind a display smiling shyly. From his photos I get the sense that he wants to please the person behind the camera, give them the reaction they want. He does not seem like a child who would break the rules and leave school.

The character of the average 7 year old: Most 6, 7, 8 year olds I know are still very rules oriented. Unlike a possibly older child, they would be too afraid of getting in trouble by leaving the school grounds. A 5 and under might "wander off" but I think a 7, almost 8 year old has more sense than that. Sure, they might get wild, run around the playground, play fight with other little boys. But just boldly leaving the school grounds, with no back pack or jacket, no lunch, for no good reason? No, I don't see it. Not when he has a fun day to look forward to. Not when he worked so hard on his tree frog display. Not when he had a best friend to sit by in class and share his excitement. My 7 year old would look forward to a day like that like crazy. She would absolutely hate to miss any of it.

According to one of the news stories, his friend recounted how his teacher allegedly waved off the helper who noticed him missing from the headcount, by saying he was probably in the bathroom or getting water. She has been his teacher all year. This tells me she was not worried about him being the type to possibly wander off.

For all these reasons and more, I do not think Kyron took off, or wandered off. I don't see how that could possibly be their top scenario.

Sorry if this is disjointed, it's taken me a long time to finish in between wrangling kids!

I just missed the first five minutes because they cut to a game...blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member