OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say this before my head explodes. File it away under useless information because I have no real, tangible evidence to support it.

This photograph gives me the creeps. No, I don't know why. Perhaps it's because the taker made the trash can the focal point of this picture and the only thing in this image that's subject to change quickly enough to warrant preservation is the... well......the only thing moving?:waitasec:

Grasping at straws, splitting hairs....I know but regardless, this picture makes me uncomfortable. My attention goes over and over again, every time someone posts it, right straight to that trash can.

Untitled.jpg
I acually felt the same way about the trash can.This picture is very sad and haunting to me too.Because I think Kyrons not there in this place in the picture or the school and might not ever be again.It really bothers me.He just vanished.I pray they find him.He looks like a very sweet little boy.Kyron and his family deserve answers.

""There's nothing that says that it's connected, but there's nothing to say that it isn't," Salle said, adding that attempted child abductions in his city are "not common at all."<snipped>

This is regarding Phipps.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/st_helens_police_arrest_man_ac.html

I'm not seeing where they have dismissed this guy. I'm keeping my ears to the ground on him, even though transportation is a concern. Just seems very hinky that the island is right in the middle of Skyline and St. Helen's.

I have found 2 Phipps with criminal records from Oregon, one was born in February, the other in June, both have offenses. Not sure which one LE has in custody. moo

If it was a family member, why would this be the way it happened? There would be so many other times where the opportunity and alibi would be easier. Don't mean to sound morbid but...

Also, if it were a stranger it would be very risky to go into a school and do this.

Which totally points to someone who was in the school that day. I am going with parent of a friend, non-certified employee (para, custodian, delivery). I still want to know if Kyron ended up in one of the groups to tour the Science Fair, and that is when he went missing.

Wow, I'll say...I know it is gossip but some is very specific...

Gossip from locals is always interesting. LE and reporters talk to their spouses and friends, who talk to their friends, etc. Witnesses do it, too. People can't seem to help themselves and eventually everything gets out.

The part of me that really wants more info is of course reading those comments with very wide eyes. The rest of me hopes it's not true. Hard to know what to believe; need to treat everything like a rumor until something is released/confirmed by the police.

First she said she heard the cell info on the news (which there has been no such thing) then she goes on to say she heard it from a friend who heard it from a teacher who heard it from two teachers that saw...

Then she goes on to say later that she heard it from "valuable" sources

It sounds like a rumor. Nothing more than a game of telephone tag.

JMO

Agreed, 100%. It just fits together so well, makes sense of everything, and is pretty detailed. If this rumor is true, I wonder if Kyron's other parents are aware. I doubt they are. For their sakes, I hope not.

If it turns out to be true I will be horrified and devastated, to say the least. Such a cute and funny little kid. :(

If it is true, better to find out sooner than later.

I have found 2 Phipps with criminal records from Oregon, one was born in February, the other in June, both have offenses. Not sure which one LE has in custody. moo

According to the inmate roster, the TP in custody is 36 years old.

What do you think about the comment from Candice regarding cell pings and what the teachers are rumored to have seen CharlstonGal?

I'm not surprised someone posted about it on FB; I figured they would eventually. I became aware of that same information a couple of days ago through a different source.

Let's just say it fits well with how I'm putting this puzzle together in my own head.

my girls are 7 and 5.....each week at school for both of them artwork is displayed...I do not think Kyron's artwork is way above average for his agegroup at all. you'd be surprised what children can do.

If it was a family member, why would this be the way it happened? There would be so many other times where the opportunity and alibi would be easier. Don't mean to sound morbid but...

Also, if it were a stranger it would be very risky to go into a school and do this.

Which totally points to someone who was in the school that day. I am going with parent of a friend, non-certified employee (para, custodian, delivery). I still want to know if Kyron ended up in one of the groups to tour the Science Fair, and that is when he went missing.

If it was a family member, I honestly don't think it was planned. I think something may have happened that caused an adult to lose their temper and then the adult panicked, etc...JMO

If it was a family member, I honestly don't think it was planned. I think something may have happened that caused an adult to lose their temper and then the adult panicked, etc...JMO

that's also been my feeling for quite awhile

Personally, I think squirrels are cute and funny. This is a well known opinion about me, as my friends in college would buy me kitchy squirrel things. I instantly liked them as a kid because they are cute and kind of skiddish.

The second picture has always struck me. It doesn't seem like a typical drawing of a sun from a kid. Kyron seems to have a little artistic touch to him - the sun is more abstract. A typical 7 year old would draw a full or half yellow circle with black lines going around it to show the sunshine. Basically, very simplistic. Kyron went above and beyond with that. I was instantly impressed to be honest.

Also, notice on the squirrel picture he drew a frame around it. He also did that for the sun. Another example of a neat, details oriented kid.

We have an Art Lit programs in our schools.

Each month kids are introduced to selected artist, they study his/hers artwork and than try to imitate the technique.

My kids bring home pieced that they would never create on their own. I frame almost half of their work.

I suspect the sun creation is form Art Lit

If LE had two reliable witnesses saying that they saw with whom he was leaving, there would have been NO search of the woods behind the school, no dogs tracking the school grounds, not THREE or more searches of the school, the person whose car he supposedly got into would not have unrestrained access to that car to go to the gym, nor would a liason police officer or anyone else be allowed to continue living in a home that had not been processed as a crime scene. If there were witnesses to him leaving the area the dog tracking and search grids would have begun from another address entirely.
Once again, logic should prevail over rumor. You don't search for a child in a building that witnesses have reported seeing him leave.

jmo

Finally....aha the locals HAVE been talking!!

Very interesting...

I know alot of people dont pay much attention to the comments left on these newsites, facebook pages etc but I do!!!

And I can tell you on alot of the cases I have followed on here if a rumor is repeated by a no of people alot of the time it is close to being right..

I love my english detective shows.....especially stuff like Taggart or Prime Suspect.....love The Wire too by the way....................Prime Suspect and The Wire are what I think may be very close to what happens in real life.......how many times does their info come from asking the locals questions......all of the time.....without the "gossip" I think it would hard to solve a lot of their cases...

I do admit sometimes it gets bad when people really rip into peoples private past etc.

If this rumor is true I think the other rumor re communication that day is true as well.....

this then worries me, it was premeditated!! I just somehow cant get my head around someone going that far....

unless there really was an appointment and something happened during the day.........

still seems weird to me......

maybe she took him and pushed him out of the car in anger near the woods....hence the search...

Concerning the "gossip" on the Sauvie Island FB page - I heard some of that a few days ago. What I find interesting in this "new posting" is that 2 people saw it. I had heard only one. If there is 2 - then that's a little more rock solid as to what was seen.

I've moved passed that and on to the WHY. While I've heard a little that may shine some light on the why - there still has to be more.

As for why THAT DAY - I think it was just that "things had reached a boiling point" and something was said or done that morning that finally crossed the line. Whether there was any thought put into a CYA plan, I don't know. FWIW I think it was a kinda "snapped" situation - KWIM?

At school? Someone lost their temper and then had to conceal it? I just can't see a family member losing it at school to the extent of having to hide it... That would be pretty hard to cover up too, not a lot of places that aren't public that family members have access to at most schools.

Sort of on topic question - Post Partum depression. Can it manifest after 1 1/2 years or is it something that is very apparent from the get-go? This might be more of an opinion question too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme