OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My local news asked for people in our area not to be afraid to call in tips no matter how insignificant they might be - as did the sheriff.

I would do ANYTHING to have a tip to call in!!! I fear losing hope. It has been 4 nights and 5 days.

:praying:

I can understand that point of view. I would not want them to say something that could get someone off in the long run; but, honestly, can they not say something? Why even have a presser?

If this boy is truly missing the public needs more info to help locate him quickly. At this point, I just want this sweet boy home!! That last presser just left me feeling sick to my stomach!

To keep his name and his picture out there.
To ask for tips.
To let us know he is still missing.

All they need from us right now is to be on the lookout for Kyron and to report anything we feel may be related.

Unfortunately, I think we just learned more than in any other briefing.

Yep, that this is a criminal investigation.

So did the principal slip up and say that because LE is telling him it is a criminal investigation?

Or, did the Principal say criminal investigation just meaning something happened to this boy and we don't know what and it seems like it's criminal?

Yep and it sounds like LE is being more protective of info on anything or anyone in the school that day and not focusing on the family members.IMO I've thought about why the family hasn't come out,to me it just hinders the case,it gives more for the media and public to tear apart and can sway away from the child.Isn't it sad that this is happening so much with missing kids,they're starting to know how to deal with it publicly?

I just hope LE knows what they are doing and are not more worried about looking like they know what they are doing, if that makes any sense.

Don't forget, there are highly trained FBI agents there.

I must've spaced off and not paid attention. In what context did he say it? I heard him say his kids also go to the school. I heard a reporter ask a question (but didn't hear the question) the principal started to answer and the LE guy stepped in. Did anyone hear the question and is that when the principal said criminal investigation?

I didn't hear the question, but the principal said he'd been told not to discuss that as it's an ongoing criminal investigation. Then Gates interrupted and whisked him away.

Yep, that this is a criminal investigation.

So did the principal slip up and say that because LE is telling him it is a criminal investigation?

Or, did the Principal say criminal investigation just meaning something happened to this boy and we don't know what and it seems like it's criminal?

Considering how abruptly Gates ended this, I think principal said more than he was supposed to.

Yep and it sounds like LE is being more protective of info on anything or anyone in the school that day and not focusing on the family members.IMO I've thought about why the family hasn't come out,to me it just hinders the case,it gives more for the media and public to tear apart and can sway away from the child.Isn't it sad that this is happening so much with missing kids,they're starting to know how to deal with it publicly?

It's sad that with so many missing kids around that age we first suspect the parents/caregivers because in so many cases in turns out to be them who is responsible.

Unfortunately, I have to agree that there is a very big difference in how these two stories are being covered. Do we even have a thread on Anthony Thomas yet?

http://trueslant.com/saralibby/2010/06/07/anthonythomaskyronhormanmitricerichardson/

There isn't one in the discussion forum, but there is one here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106222&highlight=anthony+thomas

If you'd like to start a thread about him you can! Freefallzzz and I started this one once Freefallzzz heard about Kyron. Everyone is welcome to begin threads. :grouphug:

There are 22 agencies out there according to a news report that I linked earlier this morning.

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet they know what they are doing. JMO

It would be nice for all missing children cases to have this much manpower and knowledge to work with.

Does LE ever tell the media to cut out certain parts of a live press conference? I wonder if we will see a video?

Unfortunately Joel Iwanaga hasn't tweeted in 13 hours.

I am beginning to think they know "who" caused Kyron's disappearance but not where Kyron is. I haven't heard any warnings to be cautious and keep a closer watch on your child/children or that type of thing at all. It seems more like being careful not to miss anything that might help in locating Kyron or anything related to his disappearance. I hope that made sense? I am still praying he returns safely!

Well, the FBI was all over the Kayleah case too....and it took a county worker to find her in a ditch a month later...JMO

Sooo... any thoughts about why they are searching a quarry and apparently right now for sure, they are on Sheltered Nook Rd??

It's on live again right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member