OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this thread sporadically as time allows, so I apologize if this has been addressed already or is perceived as not "victim friendly," but in the interest of brainstorming about all possible clues.....

Has anyone analyzed the fact that Kyron was wearing a CSI T-shirt? It just seems a little coincidental to me that he would be wearing that shirt on the very day when his little life would collide with the need for that type of science.

It's probably totally irrelevant and just a coincidence, but I was just thinking....I have boys and none of them (or any of their friends, to my knowledge) were interested in forensic science at the age of 7 (or ever, actually, lol). It just seems a little "heavy" for a kid that age, not to mention the fact that the show CSI is not something I'd allow a 7-year-old to watch (although maybe the T-shirt has nothing to do with the show). This makes me think that perhaps the person who BOUGHT the shirt for Kyron was a fan of the show or had an interest in forensics and criminal science. I know that I've seen T-shirts with things I was interested in on them and if they were on sale or something, I'd buy it for my kids or perhaps another acquaintance. I guess it's not odd that he would have a "CSI" shirt, but it does probably indicate that either Kyron or someone close to him is interested in crime scene investigation. To go further and speculate WHY he wore the shirt on that PARTICULAR DAY would probably NOT be considered victim-friendly, so I won't.

Personally, I DON'T think the step-mom is involved, but in the interest of looking at things from all angles, I thought I'd post my crazy notion, hoping it might possibly serve as some sort of catalyst to someone who's a better sleuther than me! Please remove if it violates TOS.

from pictures, it seems like Kyron has a lot of clothes that are too big and are possibly hand me downs from big brother.

This discussion is moving too fast for me to read every single comment, so if this has been addressed, please forgive me.

I am wondering if the picture of the boy in the vehicle has been published with the request for that person to identify himself so that that picture can be eliminated as "possibly Kyron".

Not that I know of - but if LE can't find out any other way - I think it's a great idea.

Since we are limited in what we can say, I would like to mention that while one isolated behavior may be viewed as normal by many folks here, when the behaviors are combined into one "behavioral package" if you will, some of the theories some of us have that we cannot talk about, make more sense to us, if that makes sense.

Hey swag, I too thought it was odd that the displays were in individual classrooms that would need to be "toured" rather than the gymnasium. I just chalked it up to it being a smaller school in a smaller community. They seem to do a lot of things diferently than the larger city schools.

The photo of Kyron wearing the CSI tee-shirt in front of his display shows his clasroom full to overfowing with his and other displays. I agree, the gymnasium would have afforded more room and it was not the decision I would have made, but who am I to say.

Search for Kyron Horman intensifies on the seventh day

Last Update: 7:39 am

News conferences are once again planned for noon and 4 p.m., stay with KOIN Local 6 and koinlocal6.com for continuing coverage of this case.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ntensifies-on-the/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Main KOIN site link for presser:
http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Thanks BeanE, I hope there is a bit more info than just "no Comment"....sigh, come home soon Kyron, you are missed:(

I'm not trying to sleuth anyone. The camping trip was mentioned way in the beginning and I'm just wondering if they had returned. That's all. Not accusing or trying to sleuth anyone.

I wasn't meaning you in particular trying to sleuth, just the policy of WS is minors are off limits. FWIW, I don't think it should have been posted in the first place where that child was...I believe that it was his Grandmother who put it out there, and I am sure she has learned her lesson well. We have not heard from her since then. If anyone is really curious, that link should be back on the first thread somewhere. Also, FWIW, I doubt that it is the policy of the BSA to keep kids out of school for an extended period of time right before finals and graduation.

Thank you - that was me.

See, now that doesn't make any sense. Science Fairs are ALWAYS set up in a big room and not in classrooms. First when you put the board on a desk - it takes up way too much room. Second, its easier to centralize the projects for the judges and for the tours - rather than going in and out of classrooms. I think that picture was taken the day before - all the kids brought their projects in - put them on their desks and then were taken "in groups" to the gym to set them up there. I'm probably wrong - but after reading the school's newsletters today - it seems they "got their chit together" when it comes to stuff like this. The gym makes sense. Frees up the classrooms for the kids to have a place to sit. Keeps "visitor" traffic to a minimum - only going in and out of the gym, etc. etc.

Ok - I'll shut up now.......wish we could get some verification of something here!!!

ok, but don't you think the family of the other boy who's picture was taken in the classroom by kyrons mom would have announced that the outfit pictured was from the day before?

I'm not trying to sleuth anyone. The camping trip was mentioned way in the beginning and I'm just wondering if they had returned. That's all. Not accusing or trying to sleuth anyone.

That's perfectly fine, wvjules :)

ETA: I haven't the seen the camping dates confirmed, but I think there was an article or two back at the beginning of the case that mentioned when they left, and when they were due back. Give me a few and if I can find it, I'll post it.

CSI toys and games and puzzles are marketed to little kids. Friends of mine have 5yr olds who play with black-light clue-finders, toy microscopes etc. The kids don't watch the show, they just pretend to be detectives or investigators looking for clues...kind of like playing spy.

Not that I know of - but if LE can't find out any other way - I think it's a great idea.

IIRC, the video was of cars driving in front of and up to the school... and LE was stopping each one.

ok, but don't you think the family of the other boy who's picture was taken in the classroom by kyrons mom would have announced that the outfit pictured was from the day before?
not if they're being told not to talk to the media.

11am news - Search crews are searching around the school as well as around the family's home, in the ravines and such.

You know it saddens me to see in this day and age with all the missing children that there isn’t a nationwide law that is in place that all schools are secured.
I live in southern Florida and our county has schools that look like Fort Knox’s.(our children are more valuable then gold.)
They have one gate in and one gate out, a fence 500 yard out, around the school with all traffic stopped as you come thru the gate. You give them your license on the way in and get it back on the way out. Cameras everywhere that keeps recorded video for weeks. Every person that even comes within 100 yards of the children has an extensive criminal background check even if a construction company works on the school, they all are fingerprinted, and background checks. If there is a science Fair or other open day, you have to submit a request to attend it. No children are allowed to wonder the hallways without an electronic pass that tracks where they go ever second.
It is extreme but if it even saves one life it is worth it.
In addition, we are one of the counties in America with the lowest crime rate but parents did not ever want to take the change of having something happen to their child.

(My very humble opinion)
I am seeing this as a very, very different case and find it very important for no one to release information or talk to media unless under the guides of LE.

You know it saddens me to see in this day and age with all the missing children that there isn’t a nationwide law that is in place that all schools are secured.
I live in southern Florida and our county has schools that look like Fort Knox’s.(our children are more valuable then gold.)
They have one gate in and one gate out, a fence 500 yard out, around the school with all traffic stopped as you come thru the gate. You give them your license on the way in and get it back on the way out. Cameras everywhere that keeps recorded video for weeks. Every person that even comes within 100 yards of the children has an extensive criminal background check even if a construction company works on the school, they all are fingerprinted, and background checks. If there is a science Fair or other open day, you have to submit a request to attend it. No children are allowed to wonder the hallways without an electronic pass that tracks where they go ever second.
It is extreme but if it even safes one life it is worth it.
In addition, we are one of the counties in America with the lowest crime rate but parents did not ever want to take the change of having something happen to their child.

(My very humble opinion)
I am seeing this as a very, very different case and find it very important for no one to release information or talk to media unless under the guides of LE.
Hi ya neighbor :seeya:

We can't be in the same counties - what county are you in?

The live newscast link posted above followed up Kyron's update with story of an attempted abduction of another boy yesterday or today (I missed the first part of the story). Anyone else see that?

keeping a little promise to not leave it at wiki. continuing with further info. linked here for the price of a google. FWIW.

CW Jensen as realtor - broker & sales manager for wyatt townhomes, portland
http://www.condo-living-west.com/portland/wyatt.html

CW Jensen as tv reporter and infomercial guy and real estate
http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/C._W._Jensen

CW Jensen as actor
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0421364/

CW Jenson - editorial in portland weekly newsy supports wiki info
http://wweek.com/editorial/3018/4872/

okay, done now.

Something more, and of interest, from major local TV station - and for my friends who are making their hands go numb sitting on them: :blowkiss:

and so, I have another one to look up, who feels abduction, not wandering is likely, and that the abductor is likely family or known to the family.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Criminal-profiler-analyzes-Kyron-case-95921749.html

actually I agreed with this guy's profile and said so back on day 3...our Kyron is a smart little guy...IMO

back in a few.
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members