OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....my cat was sleeping beside my laptop.....until that horn alarm went off! He has now exited the building!

members of family will be there to speak to media at 1pm

ETA VIA WRITTEN STATEMENT

Looking for witnesses who may have seen something suspicious ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL? Huh?

Family to speak at 1 pm~

You mean if there's a person they have in mind who works there who has some sort of pull towards Kyron, like someone who showed a special interest in him or has said some suspect things to him before? Yes, I can totally see what you mean.

Bingo!

will not comment if divers being used.

won't comment if if divers have been used in the nearby ponds....

still a full blown search op not a recovery op

KEX 1190 also is saying searchers seen on Sauvie Island

Why on earth would they be there? I doubt Kyron wandered away from school and wound up all the way over there. But according to LE no one "abducted" him?

"Sauvie Island lies approximately ten miles northwest of downtown Portland, Oregon and is accessed by a sole bridge from US 30. "

http://sauvieisland.org/

commenting on tip line problems and busy signals. Tip line inundated.

Reporter: Why is the family talking to us now?

LE: I don't know.

Insecticides/fertilizers can delay decomposition? Didn't know that...how - my curious mind would love to know.

don't know if this has been answered, but insecticides keep the bugs necessary for decomp away... I posted about this in the Marc Bookal case, I'll see if I can find you a link to the article.. it was pretty interesting... but had some graphic pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman