OR OR-Linn Co, UnkFem, Adult- Pre 50, UP108171, Partial remains found on side of Interstate 5, Aug '23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KEZI

Statesman Journal

"On Wednesday, August 23, 2023, at 10:20 A.M., the Oregon State Police responded to investigate the report of human remains discovered on the west side of the south bound lanes of Interstate 5, near milepost 224, in Linn County."

If I'm mapping right these remains were found about here, close to Shedd, Oregon.

That seems about in the middle of nowhere, or not much.

That seems about in the middle of nowhere, or not much.
I really wonder how she ended up there or how she may have died, or even how long she had been there for since there's basically no information on her outside of vague news reports saying that partial remains were found on the side of I-5. Just sad, I hope she gets identified soon.

IMHO, she looks Nepalese.

While a minority of Nepalese can look like her, the vast majority have a noticeable Tibetan/Asiatic influence. I'd say Linn Doe is probably Pakistani. Her hijab style is very South Asian. She may be Bangladeshi as well if her skin tone is accurate. The Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities in Oregon are very small.

It's kinda weird because I saw her recent reconstructions and I thought okay, what an amazing reconstruction! And she looks so Hispanic!

And then I saw the hijab picture which made me realize she also has a South Asian look.

There's no info about her, not even info describing her injuries. She was probably disposed there on purpose by her murderer :(

The fact her remains were listed as traumatic injuries but she was able to have a facial reconstruction made of her quite quickly after her discovery makes me curious as to what kind of trauma she endured. Could she have been struck by a vehicle or had somebody purposely rendered her unidentifiable? Could also be she was an undocumented migrant, hence the unidentification. I only suggest that based on her middle eastern appearance and the hijab. This reminds me of the girl in the main :( This case hurts my heart, it's coming up one year since her discovery and I hope more information is released on what is known about her. Being discarded on the side of an interstate is so inhumane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back