GUILTY OR - Mark Dribin, 42, Portland, 02 July 1999 *Christopher Charles Lovrien sentenced*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ken called me back to tell me that Coffee Creek is an evaluation facility. He might end up in the State Penitentiary at Salem or possibly a facility in Eastern Oregon. Should be a max facility? Oh, and for the gun charges, he got another 21/2 years added on to his sentence, so he should be behind bars for 47 years unless he dies first.

I want to thank everyone who has been following this case for your support from Ken, Terry, Terry's wife, and myself and the rest of our family.

I want to thank everyone who has been following this case for your support from Ken, Terry, Terry's wife, and myself and the rest of our family.

I hope you ALL are doing well now that he has been sentenced - finally. It has been a very long trip for you all. I do wish he would have said WHERE Mark is buried.... Bless you all!

I hope you ALL are doing well now that he has been sentenced - finally. It has been a very long trip for you all. I do wish he would have said WHERE Mark is buried.... Bless you all!

I second what @Niner said so well @LinasK. I’m glad we were able to be here for you and your family and to see justice served at long last. Hugs to you all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back