Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realize these are all pretty innocuous statements and it's only the crime he's accused of that make them sound creepy, but some of these comments really do read like someone who doesn't really get other people's motivations and is learning how to mimic their behaviors/stated motivations because they don't come naturally to him. MOO.

I do think they'd seem pretty harmless without his recent arrest, though. It really is hindsight that makes stuff like that stick out.

On another note, though, sporting that Richard Spencer-style haircut in 2016 might have also been a red flag; at that particular time, it was very popular among a certain sub-culture: This Wildly Popular Haircut Has a Serious Neo-Nazi Problem

If I were to choose “he was a Neo Nazi” and “he was attracted by petite, quiet women”, I’d choose the latter in his case.

I realize these are all pretty innocuous statements and it's only the crime he's accused of that make them sound creepy, but some of these comments really do read like someone who doesn't really get other people's motivations and is learning how to mimic their behaviors/stated motivations because they don't come naturally to him. MOO.

To me they look like: “he is not a stellar student and wants to write something meaningful, but writing is not his forte. He reads through good essays. Plagiarizing is forbidden, so he makes his own compilation that ends up weak and bland.” But that’s all. No red flags whatsoever. ETA: possibly, he struggles with putting real emotions on paper, and his sense of humor is poor. In some people it might indicate problems with pragmatic communication; on the other thing, it is not a red flag either. From anything I have read so far, an “average” kid.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic
Back