Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip - not an approved source>

Just to rule out any connection…..
Not the place to post this until LE says there is a connection. I don't think Bryce is a serial killer. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, we've strayed very far from what is necessary for each gender to mature. Along the lines of what you said, "definitely not sitting at a computer alone with one's thoughts", unfortunately no matter a person's interest or deviance, there's stuff on the internet to feed it and even affirm/condone it. The echo chamber isn't saying, "That's completely wrong and unacceptable!" Whereas in the past, the larger family/community group would be feedback about what's acceptable or not, guide the person back on track.
I agree with this 100%.

I didn't realize this guy didn't appear in court today. What a COWARD!!! I'm not surprised, but it makes me even more furious. If I were a family member my head would be exploding.
High profile case equals more security and the jail is constantly short staffed . Another reason why they can't take the inmates through the underground tunnel that links the jail to the courthouse to get arraigned .

New to this site, have some thoughts.

<.modsnip>
  • I bet he moved the body out of the apartment in the days before his arrest. The police are holding a lot of info. Probably including the footage of him carrying her remains, likely in pieces, out of the complex. Like Chris Watts.
  • I also really really wonder if he is connected to the other missing peoples in the area. Hopefully the cops are already looking into this.
  • where was the girlfriend?????

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

In order for members to share inside information, they MUST be verified.

This is a link to the Websleuths Verification process .. it explains why we have this process in place and simple instruction on how to apply.

Members who continue to post inside info w/o verification are not allowed to post in this discussion until they apply FOR and are approved.

He could be on suicide watch. They don't move them for anything if they are on that kind of watch. The young man just ruined his life of freedom. JMO
I have zero sympathy for this guy. ZERO. IMO he should be forced to appear. It reminds me of that dirtbag Adam Montgomery who killed his 5 year old daughter with is his fists and hid her body for months. He also didn't appear in court until the judge forced him at sentencing. The suspects should not be deciding that!!! The judge and court should be, and force them to appear! Brave enough to take someone's life, face the consequences!

I have zero sympathy for this guy. ZERO. IMO he should be forced to appear. It reminds me of that dirtbag Adam Montgomery who killed his 5 year old daughter with is his fists and hid her body for months. He also didn't appear in court until the judge forced him at sentencing. The suspects should not be deciding that!!! The judge and court should be, and force them to appear! Brave enough to take someone's life, face the consequences!
We don't know that it was JS's decision not to appear, though. And video arraignments are fairly common these days. MOO

Is the common denominator here violent *advertiser censored*/violent graphic video games/ an insatiable appetite to commit murder that culminates with a crime of opportunity
I can't answer most of your questions, but I do wonder how many of these men are past or current users of "incel" and "pickup artist" social media. They've already found that a common denominator among most mass shooters is a history of violence against women, the incel movement is connected to other violent crime, and at least some of them (like Elliot Rodger) were deep into what is now called the incel movement. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case for a lot of these guys, unfortunately. That kind of stuff encourages young men to see women as "owing" them and as legitimate targets if they don't get their way.

Not the place to post this until LE says there is a connection. I don't think Bryce is a serial killer. JMO
I don’t know either way. “Strange behavior” in prior two weeks might be a “pre-killing period” as opposed to “cooling off” period, but the circumstances around MJ’s murder are poorly known, so, more chances for “no”.

I don’t know either way. “Strange behavior” in prior two weeks might be a “pre-killing period” as opposed to “cooling off” period, but the circumstances around MJ’s murder are poorly known, so, more chances for “no”.
Slight correction: It was reported on Sep 7 as "the past week," so I think this may mean just prior to, or since Melissa went missing. MOO

Others living in the Baseline 158 apartments told FOX 12 off-camera that the suspect allegedly lived just down the hall from Jubane, and had been acting strangely over the past week.

Last edited:
Slight correction: It was reported on Sep 7 as "the past week," so I think this may mean just prior to, or since Melissa went missing. MOO

Others living in the Baseline 158 apartments told FOX 12 off-camera that the suspect allegedly lived just down the hall from Jubane, and had been acting strangely over the past week.

I think it was reported as two weeks prior to MJ’s disappearance. But, we shall know more during the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back