Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or they are in disbelief. I interpret the quick arrest as PD has an airtight case. No bail set. What are you seeing that I'm missing?
I think it's all digital stamps and video coverage from the building to where he hid her body that will seal the case. <modsnip: Removed opinion that appeared to be a material fact> MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be interesting to learn how things played out, in regard to what sort of evidence law enforcement has... he seems to have more family support and a more-engaged PD than I would anticipate if say, she'd been found in his apartment, or he'd confessed and told them where to find her.

This sort of support suggests, imo, that he's got at least enough plausible deniability for his family and friends to give him the benefit of the doubt. I sure hope LE has (or develops) something more solid than circumstantial evidence.
PDs take their job seriously. They believe their clients deserve fair representation. A pat on the shoulder is normal for encouragement for a young man thrown in jail with a sad life ahead. Bryce already paid over 8000$ to fund the PD ( public court record) so the PD works for the sp just like a private retained lawyer works for his client. I rather have an engaged PD than an appeal from the sp later on declaring unfair presentation from his PD. JMO

Or they are in disbelief. I interpret the quick arrest as PD has an airtight case. No bail set. What are you seeing that I'm missing?
Or they are standing by a loved one in the lowest moment of his life.

While I would never condone a family member breaking the law, I would also show up for them and not abandon them. Being by his side doesn't necessarily mean they don't understand the situation or that they think he is innocent, but, rather, that they aren't going to walk away when he needs support.

Just my opinion.

Or they are standing by a loved one in the lowest moment of his life.

While I would never condone a family member breaking the law, I would also show up for them and not abandon them. Being by his side doesn't necessarily mean they don't understand the situation or that they think he is innocent, but, rather, that they aren't going to walk away when he needs support.

Just my opinion.
How do we know he is getting family support? I'm not saying you or anyone else is wrong, just asking what evidence you have to conclude that.

I agree; it's not the norm that someone missing work would get a welfare check with an apartment entry so quickly. It surprised me they were even willing to welfare check at all so quickly, based on no-call, no-show at work.

(And while I'm glad she was checked on so quickly, I really hope that decision was based on facts law enforcement received during the report, and not demographics.)
I would assume many police officers end up working professionally with many different hospital staff. I wouldn’t be surprised if a nurse or doctor called a police officer they knew professionally to get the ball rolling. MOO

I would assume many police officers end up working professionally with many different hospital staff. I wouldn’t be surprised if a nurse or doctor called a police officer they knew professionally to get the ball rolling. MOO
Whatever the mechanism, I give a big kudos to the Beaverton Police Department. They were ON this! It's tragic that she was killed but the police certainly deserve credit for acting quickly.

I wonder how he came up with $8000 if not from family. Assuming police would not let him stop at the bank as they were taking him to jail.
Inmates always fill out intake sheet re the assets they have to determine if they can afford some money to contribute to the State for providing a public defender. They will allow an inmate to use their cards in their wallet when they take the processions away when they are processed. They would bring the inmate back to the processing room /cashier for him to access his debit card to pay the court

Inmates always fill out intake sheet re the assets they have to determine if they can afford some money to contribute to the State for providing a public defender. They will allow an inmate to use their cards in their wallet when they take the processions away when they are processed. They would bring the inmate back to the processing room /cashier for him to access his debit card to pay the court
Thank you! Not familiar with the process.

Public records show that Melissa lived in apt 513, and Bryce in apt 520, which is kitty-corner from his apartment. Due to this she had to walk past his apt multiple times a day to get to the garage, or the stairs, etc. :(

1726016432076.png

Floor plan map source. It won't let me grab a direct URL so you'll need to click on the 5th floor: https://www.baseline158.com/interactivepropertymap:

Last edited:
Public records show that Melissa lived in apt 513, and Bryce in apt 520, which is practically kitty-corner from his apartment. Due to this she had to walk past his apt multiple times a day to get to the garage, or the stairs, etc. :(

View attachment 530424

Floor plan map source. It won't let me grab a direct URL so you'll need to click on the 5th floor: https://www.baseline158.com/interactivepropertymap:
Thanks ! I noticed his apt was a 2 bedroom. Wonder if he lived alone or not. I viewed apts on the 4th floor with my nursing student daughter.

It has not been mentioned but JMO, I don't think she made it past his apt door. I think he was waiting for her to leave and he grabbed her when she walked by him at his apt door. I'm just speculating
Your theory seem highly likely now that we've seen the floor plan and where their apts were. She had to pass his to get to the garage every morning, and back to her apt every night. Either that or he followed her to the garage.

Your theory seem highly likely now that we've seen the floor plan and where their apts were. She had to pass his to get to the garage every morning, and back to her apt every night. Either that or he followed her to the garage.
Based on the proximity of their apartments and the fact that they were all nurses, I think they had to have known each other and probably fairly well. They were probably even friends I bet. I think also that if they weren't then she would have screamed if he grabbed her. If they were friends she might have had her guard down enough not to scream and he could have quickly overpowered her.

But I'm at a loss for a motive. Lust, yeah that's always possible, but that would imply a complete lack of self-control. He did well in nursing school so I would think that would imply some level of discipline. I think this turn out to be an "accident" somehow but I really can't think of a set of circumstances that would fit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back