Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have pages to catch up on sadly. He's being charged with abuse of a corpse? Has it been reported where she was found? IMO
Charges:

1 Murder in the Second Degree
2 Kidnapping in the First Degree
3 Abuse of Corpse in the Second Degree

It hasn't been reported yet where she was found. Probable Cause Affidavit has been sealed.

I have pages to catch up on sadly. He's being charged with abuse of a corpse? Has it been reported where she was found? IMO
2nd degree (what he is charged with) is not as bad as first degree. That's explained in this post:

Any violent crime is horrible, but this type falls into "worst nightmare" category for me... which is when a completely innocent and unknowing person inadvertently crosses the path of a predator. To imagine living your life, everything is completely normal, just as any other day, and in the matter of seconds, you have been taken by a predator. In these cases I can only hope that the victim becomes unconscious (and therefore unable to know what is happening to them) very quickly.

For different reasons, I know what its like to be unconscious for something horrible - I was hit by a car while crossing the street as a child. One moment I was excited to get home after school, and the next, I was in a hospital. I felt and remember absolutely nothing of the actual impact of the car, which left me in a coma for several days.

Some new details.... They found the victim 3am Saturday after they arrested Bryce Friday night. Perhaps he told them where he hid her. JMO

If that’s the case, would he still enter a not guilty? Wonder if they pinged him?

I am eager to understand what happened and what was the relationship between the two to end in such an horrific hate crime.
In some cases I fail to see a motive but it is true that we know so much little of their lifes. I also fail to understand how this was not premeditated. At least the assault to kidnap her to do whatever he had in mind. It s not that you just wake up in the morning, see a neighbour in the corridor and decide to do what he is alleged of doing.

Everytime I think of her husband and the life they had ahead, my heart breaks.

I am eager to understand what happened...
That's my main interest in this case. What happened to this young woman is horrific. I have not seen any real evidence so I'm not ready to jump on the BS is guilty bandwagon. I trust to a point that the police have evidence but until it is made public I will not be 100% convinced. We cannot accept a justice system that relies on "trust us, we're the police and need to protect the integrity of our investigation." The integrity of a police investigation is 100% dependent on transparency and honesty with the public...not just the jury. The public must have faith in the criminal justice system!

That said, assuming BS is eventually found guilty based on solid evidence, I think it is important to understand what led up to this and whether there were red flags that should have been noticed.

(But I do love being able to refer to him as "BS")

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back