Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there a way to approach someone, maybe initially push into own apartment, but then, under some threat of a knife or other weapon, guide her to an elevator, downstairs and out through the back door? Or follow her to the garage car and (if their apartments were close, then perhaps the cars stood close, too?) push to get into his car? There may be a dead space in the garage camera. He could have taken her somewhere close by. Why I don’t think she was in apartment? To conceal a body for 3 days is not something bloodhounds would miss.
You are probably right, I didnt realize it was three days before her body was found.
Do we know when LE first gained admittance to BS’s apartment?

You are probably right, I didnt realize it was three days before her body was found.
Do we know when LE first gained admittance to BS’s apartment?
Not me. I only remember that the hospital call came before 11 am. After that, I assume, the police reaction was immediate. Here it says the call from the hospital came “short after” and the police reacted immediately. I assume the moment they came, there was no reason for them to leave.

Last edited:
Is there a way to approach someone, maybe initially push into own apartment, but then, under some threat of a knife or other weapon, guide her to an elevator, downstairs and out through the back door? Or follow her to the garage car and (if their apartments were close, then perhaps the cars stood close, too?) push to get into his car? There may be a dead space in the garage camera. He could have taken her somewhere close by. Why I don’t think she was in apartment? To conceal a body for 3 days is not something bloodhounds would miss.

this is why I think he abducted her in a stairwell or down in the parking garage - anywhere else she could've screamed and people would hear her

this is why I think he abducted her in a stairwell or down in the parking garage - anywhere else she could've screamed and people would hear her
She wouldn't have to go down the stairwell to her car. Each floor level had access to the garage. I don't think she made it past his apt door. Maybe she was attacked in his apt but everyone has been tight lipped about the investigation and pretty risky to have the whole floor hear her scream if that happened. Perhaps he had a weapon to scare her to be quiet and he led her to his car to another place to rape/kill her. JMO

Being led to another location means death :(

Scream, kick, bite, make the loudest noise and maybe somebody will hear and help.

Or the attacker will let you go because it would be too much bother to handle you.

JMO

On broadcastify.com there are archives of EMS, Fire, and LE radio calls for many areas including Washington County Oregon. On the surface it does not look like there is a feed for the Beaverton PD but there is one for the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

There is a call at 10:18 in the morning on September 4th, the same time as the BPD says they received the missing person call. I have not listened to it because you have to pay to listen to archives. It's only $15 for 6 months of access so I may just pay later and listen. There are other recordings as well that may be interesting to listen to.

I cant shake this feeling also...its very unusual to announce an arrest and finding of a body simultaneously...also not even a whisper of a secondary crime scene.
If the body was in his apartment, her apartment, his car, her car, or the parking garage I think they would have found it much sooner because they searched there first. That leads me to believe they found it in the woods or similar nearby. <modsnip>

Has anyone uncovered what kind of car he drove? Is there anyway to look that up in Oregon? I know you can find out in some states. There is a roundabout way of doing so in Hawaii. I have come up empty trying to find that information for Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the body was in his apartment, her apartment, his car, her car, or the parking garage I think they would have found it much sooner because they searched there first. That leads me to believe they found it in the woods or similar nearby. <modsnip>

Has anyone uncovered what kind of car he drove? Is there anyway to look that up in Oregon? I know you can find out in some states. There is a roundabout way of doing so in Hawaii. I have come up empty trying to find that information for Oregon.
Waterhouse trail park is where I think she was attacked and killed . JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
On broadcastify.com there are archives of EMS, Fire, and LE radio calls for many areas including Washington County Oregon. On the surface it does not look like there is a feed for the Beaverton PD but there is one for the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

There is a call at 10:18 in the morning on September 4th, the same time as the BPD says they received the missing person call. I have not listened to it because you have to pay to listen to archives. It's only $15 for 6 months of access so I may just pay later and listen. There are other recordings as well that may be interesting to listen to.
@TravelingBug has a subscription

"Police warn of ‘nefarious’ fundraising against Melissa Jubane’s family.

Beaverton police are alerting the public after fraudulent fundraising accounts claiming to support the family of Melissa Jubane were discovered on Thursday.

'The Beaverton Police Department is being made aware of fraudulent/nefarious fundraising accounts for Melissa Jubane’s Family',
a Beaverton police spokesperson said in a statement."

:oops:

"Police warn of ‘nefarious’ fundraising against Melissa Jubane’s family.

Beaverton police are alerting the public after fraudulent fundraising accounts claiming to support the family of Melissa Jubane were discovered on Thursday.

'The Beaverton Police Department is being made aware of fraudulent/nefarious fundraising accounts for Melissa Jubane’s Family',
a Beaverton police spokesperson said in a statement."

:oops:
This does not at ALL surprise me. It's a shame but buttheads will do anything to rip people off and put money in their pockets. smh

If the body was in his apartment, her apartment, his car, her car, or the parking garage I think they would have found it much sooner because they searched there first. That leads me to believe they found it in the woods or similar nearby. There are indeed whispers of that online, including early on this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912-174610.png
    Screenshot_20240912-174610.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 2
My conclusion is that CostCo parking has a lot of space for a lot of cars so they chose it for that reason.
That’s a weird thing to conclude. The reason for choosing the Costco location for the search meetup spot was public information and mentioned in my post (and it wasn’t because it had a big parking lot)
Back when I posted this her apartment building name/location was not in MSM. But this was: “An additional search took place at 7:30 p.m., starting in the Beaverton Costco parking lot on 15901 SW Jenkins Rd — near her apartment complex.”
If anyone wanted to look at the location of that Costco they would have seen that there is only 1 apartment building nearby - Melissa’s. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back