Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New court documents revealed that Melissa Jubane is believed to be intentionally killed on or about Sept. 4 by Schubert in Washington County. She is believed to have been kidnapped and was taken from one place to another by Schubert with the intention to cause physical harm to Jubane, according to court documents obtained by KGW.

New court documents revealed that Melissa Jubane is believed to be intentionally killed on or about Sept. 4 by Schubert in Washington County. She is believed to have been kidnapped and was taken from one place to another by Schubert with the intention to cause physical harm to Jubane, according to court documents obtained by KGW.

Looks like the possibility that he had some kind of weapon or something to threat
He appeared from the jail right?
Yes,but you could see his face on the screen
MOO

She is believed to have been kidnapped and was taken from one place to another by Schubert with the intention to cause physical harm to Jubane, according to court documents obtained by KGW.
Schubert is also believed to have caused intentional harm and abuse to Jubane's body after killing her.

He is not granted any bail due to the nature of the charges he's facing, according to the court documents.

What are the new charges? I don't see anything new in the link.
Old per @slowpoke's post upthread:
1726537425837.png
SOURCE of above SS is :46 seconds in.

New charges per @Oregonmama's post:

1726537559597.png
Source: OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search

What I don't understand is what 999 means. 4 comes after 1,2,3. Anyone know what a 999 means? That count also used to be the 1st count, but Murder in the First Degree punted it to the bottom. Kidnapping and Abuse are still the same.

Old per @slowpoke's post upthread:
View attachment 531766
SOURCE of above SS is :46 seconds in.

New charges per @Oregonmama's post:

View attachment 531772
Source: OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search

What I don't understand is what 999 means. 4 comes after 1,2,3. Anyone know what a 999 means? That count also used to be the 1st count, but Murder in the First Degree punted it to the bottom. Kidnapping and Abuse are still the same.
The are removing the second degree charge.

Which one and has it been reported where she was found yet?
Second degree murder is being removed. I think it has been reported one place in MSM that she was found at her apartment complex but I don't think that makes any sense. Most of us think she was found in a wooded area near her apartments but that has not been confirmed.

State of Oregon vs Bryce Johnathan Schubert
Case Number 24CR46624

Charges
Schubert, Bryce Johnathan
DescriptionStatuteLevelDate
1Murder in the First Degree163.107Felony Unclassified09/04/2024
2Kidnapping in the First Degree163.235Felony Class A09/04/2024
3Abuse of Corpse in the Second Degree166.085Felony Class C09/04/2024
999Murder in the Second Degree163.115Felony Unclassified09/04/2024

09/16/2024 Disposition
999Murder in the Second DegreeRemoved From Charging Instrument
  • 09/16/2024 Arraignment - Indictment
    Original Type
    Arraignment - Indictment
    Hearing Time 4:00 PM
    Result Held
    Parties Present
    Defendant: Schubert, Bryce Johnathan
    Court Appointed: Scholl, Gregory B
  • 09/16/2024 Order
  • 09/16/2024 Indictment
  • 09/16/2024 Arraignment
  • 10/15/2024 Hearing - Status Check
    Hearing Time 1:30 PM

Financial​

Schubert, Bryce Johnathan
Total Financial Assessment
$8,021.00
Total Payments and Credits
$10.00
9/9/2024Transaction Assessment$8,011.00
9/11/2024Transaction Assessment$10.00
9/11/2024Phone PaymentReceipt # 2024-602174[name redacted]($10.00)

Last edited:
Second degree murder is being removed. I think it has been reported one place in MSM that she was found at her apartment complex but I don't think that makes any sense. Most of us think she was found in a wooded area near her apartments but that has not been confirmed.
Thanks, I did see the "found at her apt complex" but that was it and with the charges of being moved, I wasn't sure if it was from the apt complex to somewhere else or just her apt to another.

Ugh. It's getting worse. :(

Difference Between First and Second Degree Murder?​

First-degree murder usually falls into one of the following two categories:​

• Premeditated, intentional killings (like stalking someone before murdering them)
  • Felony murder

Second-degree murder is generally either:​

• An unplanned, intentional killing (reacting in the heat of the moment when angry)
  • A death caused by a reckless disregard for human life

The Difference Between First and Second-Degree Murder​

Putting aside felony murder, the real difference between first and second-degree murder is the intent or mindset the defendant had when they took the action they did.

I still think she was found at the power line park but.... She could have been found elsewhere since it seems like she was taken alive ( maybe knocked out) to a more secluded area to be raped/attack. Cooper Mtn is another possibility . JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1
Back