Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh. It's getting worse. :(

Difference Between First and Second Degree Murder?​

First-degree murder usually falls into one of the following two categories:​

• Premeditated, intentional killings (like stalking someone before murdering them)
  • Felony murder

Second-degree murder is generally either:​

• An unplanned, intentional killing (reacting in the heat of the moment when angry)
  • A death caused by a reckless disregard for human life

The Difference Between First and Second-Degree Murder​

Putting aside felony murder, the real difference between first and second-degree murder is the intent or mindset the defendant had when they took the action they did.

Is that an Oregon Law Link? Their murder laws are a little different - sort of confusing.

Last edited:
Could be the abuse of a corpse be something like stuffing a body into a duffle bag or something like that?

jmo
"New court documents revealed that Melissa Jubane is believed to be intentionally killed on or about Sept. 4 by Schubert in Washington County.

<modsnip - posting more than 10% is a copyright violation - see link>

Schubert is also believed to have caused intentional harm and abuse to Jubane's body after killing her." Neighbor accused of killing Beaverton nurse pleads not guilty

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening everyone,

@fleetwoodmac has now been verified as an insider in this case. We don't usually verify 'locals' but as they are so close to the case with living in the same building as Melissa, we thought it prudent that they should be verified.

As a Verified Insider, they are free to post their knowledge of the case without having to provide links to what they claim as fact. Members are free to assign whatever weight they feel is appropriate to the information provided.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times. Do not bicker / argue with them, and if you happen to disagree with something they contribute, just scroll on by without challenging them.

Posts that were removed pending verification will be reinstated as soon as I get a chance.

Thank you to fleetwoodmac and all others who are here to discuss this very disturbing and tragic case.

Good Evening everyone,

@fleetwoodmac has now been verified as an insider in this case. We don't usually verify 'locals' but as they are so close to the case with living in the same building as Melissa, we thought it prudent that they should be verified.

As a Verified Insider, they are free to post their knowledge of the case without having to provide links to what they claim as fact. Members are free to assign whatever weight they feel is appropriate to the information provided.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times. Do not bicker / argue with them, and if you happen to disagree with something they contribute, just scroll on by without challenging them.

Posts that were removed pending verification will be reinstated as soon as I get a chance.

Thank you to fleetwoodmac and all others who are here to discuss this very disturbing and tragic case.
Thank you!

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Taken from one place to another could literally just be from the hallway into his apartment, or something like that, right? Not saying that's what happened, but in terms of kidnaping it doesn't necessarily mean someone was taken into the woods, or to another town, etc.

Imo

Court has updated the charges and removed the 2nd degree murder charge after it was upgraded after the GJ findings. I know someone that had GJ last week but I didn't ask details because she took an oath but she said it was very heartbreaking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917-063931.png
    Screenshot_20240917-063931.png
    79 KB · Views: 11
<modsnip - quoted post was from an AI source>

Washington county hasn't had a high profile case in years. I'm confident justice will be served in this case. If it happened in Multnomah county, (serves the city of Portland), I wouldn't be so confident. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
@fleetwoodmac

Can you discuss the apartment building and how close the apts might be from each other? Is there adequate lighting in the parking garage? Are residents getting back to routine or are they still afraid, especially female residents? Do they have an outside security patrolling the building to help residents feel a bit safer? Are alot of ppl trying to get out of their lease?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79
Back