OR OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *nurse, didn't show up for work at hospital*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow Melissa and her husband literally just celebrated their first anniversary.

Looks like she lives in a complex called Baseline158. Seems like a nice place? - https://www.baseline158.com/

Actually, they've been married less than two weeks. August 25, 2024 :(

SEP 5, 2024
  • Melissa Jubane and her husband Bryan Llantero live in Portland and were just in the islands for their wedding in Haleiwa last week.
  • Her husband is originally from Hawail and his sister Aimee says their other brother is now in Portland to help find their sister-in-law. Other relatives also plan to join the search.
  • Bryan is in the military and stationed in Washington state on active duty. He along with friends and family have not been able to get in contact with Melissa.
  • The families are declining media interviews as they work with authorities.
  • A search party is scheduled for Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Meet at the Costco at 15901 SW Jenkins Road in Beaverton.

Last edited:
I’ve seen comments answering your question on above referenced post, but in general I feel it would be helpful if LE was providing more info as to where her last known location was, in terms of general vicinity of her apartment, or where they believe she would’ve been coming from if it was a typical morning on her way to work.

This is very concerning in general, though. Fully acknowledging this is based on my own assumptions and experiences as a nurse working 12hr day shifts, but if something happened prior to her shift Wednesday morning, leaving for work so can be very dark and quiet, and a very vulnerable time to be a young woman walking to her car alone, when others are still asleep.

That's also a vulnerable time in life, think of one mobilizing a lot of emotional resources to plan and organize a wedding, most brides don't sleep well before the wedding, too. And the summer was hot. I hope returning back from Hawaii didn't cause some kind of unexpected anticlimax. Hope Melissa is safe. Such a young and handsome couple.

Wow Melissa and her husband literally just celebrated their first anniversary.

Looks like she lives in a complex called Baseline158. Seems like a nice place? - https://www.baseline158.com/

Looking at your google link, it looks like there is roadwork ongoing right now, July to October, along Baseline Road beside the apartment. Are there any transient workers for the construction? Someone around who may have seen something? Heard something? Done something? MOO.

Screenshot_20240906_001420_Maps.jpg

RSBM...

Seems she lives across the street from a 2 star hotel - just an observation...

Tho it does make me wonder, what time of day does she leave for work???
Our community offers a 5-story reserved parking garage with direct access to the building - every detail has been thoughtfully designed with you in mind.

Looks like they have a private parking garage?

Also says its a controlled access community. Surely they have cameras, so if she left or used a access card or fob for an elevator or door there would be a record/security footage.

IMG_5852.png

When did she return to OR from her wedding in Hawaii (or honeymoon)?

Why no public comment from her new husband?

Had she been to work earlier in the week or was this her first day/shift due back after her wedding/honeymoon? It feels like work was quick to report her missing. (Reminds me of the Mamta Kafle Bhatt case.)

It seems like there is a lot of unsaid or missing info. Imo.
Your first question is answered in this video. They returned from Hawaii on Saturday (Aug 31).

I want to know if anyone was able to get into her apartment? All I read was the door was locked and car was there. Does LE have the legal right to go in?
Melissa's car is still at her building? Did she normally drive to work? It's crucial her apartment is entered, she could have had a medical event or accident!
Surely a superintendent would let LE enter. Or have they already?

Melissa's car is still at her building? Did she normally drive to work? It's crucial her apartment is entered, she could have had a medical event or accident!
Surely a superintendent would let LE enter. Or have they already?
Seems like they already would have done that with family/ police welfare check? Not sure

I’d be interested in seeing footage from exterior exit points/garage. Could be wrong, but this one doesn’t strike me as voluntary. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag
Back