OR OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *nurse, didn't show up for work at hospital*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How big is this apartment building? What kind of people live there? Could she still be in there, unless surveillance saw her leave? What about the fire exits, any surveillance? Is there a common laundry area, in the basement?
This is alarming.....I hope she is found safely.

Wow Melissa and her husband literally just celebrated their first anniversary.

Looks like she lives in a complex called Baseline158. Seems like a nice place? - https://www.baseline158.com/

Where did you find out the apt complex she lives in? I've been reading articles but didn't see that info. Thanks!

This is right across from the Nike campus, isn't it?? I cannot imagine that the streets right there would be quiet or empty at that time in the morning. Bus line 67 runs along 158th, but is not frequent - only hourly. And it's no more than a 10-15 minute walk from the Max line.

Providence St Vincent Medical Center is only a 10-15 minute drive from the apartment. Do we even know she typically drove to work? Pretty sure Providence provides either free or discounted Trimet. I don't know what employee parking is like there.

There's rumbles but nothing official I've seen yet that there are time stamps for doors in the apartment building. From what I can tell, it's a higher end building.

(For those that aren't from around here: in general, this SW Portland metro location is a well-off area - my eldest son and his wife live not far from there. Heck, that's the Costco they frequent, which I'll admit, weirds me out. Especially since son's wife is also a medical professional who leaves for work at a similar bright and early time.)

Wonder if there was anyone in either one’s dating hx that didn’t like the wedding idea? So many possibilities until more info released.

Their Zola site linked earlier indicates they have been together at least 7 years.

So any other relationships would have been quite a long time ago.

***MISSING*** BEAVERTON, OR
The Beaverton Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 32-year-old female. Melissa Jubane went missing from her apartment in Beaverton, OR on September 4th, 2024. Jubane works as a nurse at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and failed to show up for work. According to her coworkers, her vehicle was still at the apartment. Her friends and family said this was out of character for Melissa and are concerned for her safety and well-being. If you have any information on her whereabouts, contact the Beaverton Police Department at 503-629-0111. Case # 24-2480460

This is right across from the Nike campus, isn't it?? I cannot imagine that the streets right there would be quiet or empty at that time in the morning. Bus line 67 runs along 158th, but is not frequent - only hourly. And it's no more than a 10-15 minute walk from the Max line.

Providence St Vincent Medical Center is only a 10-15 minute drive from the apartment. Do we even know she typically drove to work? Pretty sure Providence provides either free or discounted Trimet. I don't know what employee parking is like there.

There's rumbles but nothing official I've seen yet that there are time stamps for doors in the apartment building. From what I can tell, it's a higher end building.

(For those that aren't from around here: in general, this SW Portland metro location is a well-off area - my eldest son and his wife live not far from there. Heck, that's the Costco they frequent, which I'll admit, weirds me out. Especially since son's wife is also a medical professional who leaves for work at a similar bright and early time.)
Thanks for all the local info!

So if Melissa’s car never left and she never made it to work Wednesday morning (assuming she drove). Did she disappear Tuesday night or Wednesday morning? Police will obviously know this, but is it being stated anywhere?

Wonder if Melissa used the onsite gym, pool, or any of the other amenities in the building?

When did she return to OR from her wedding in Hawaii (or honeymoon)?

Why no public comment from her new husband?

Had she been to work earlier in the week or was this her first day/shift due back after her wedding/honeymoon? It feels like work was quick to report her missing. (Reminds me of the Mamta Kafle Bhatt case.)

It seems like there is a lot of unsaid or missing info. Imo.
There was a comment on facebook that she worked her first shift (since the wedding) the day before. People who worked with her that day said nothing seemed amiss.

I live right around the corner from this complex and drive by taking my son to school. A few places of interest worth noting. There is a major construction site just North of Costco (Jay St. and 158th) I saw the searchers talk with someone here just now but hoping police would ask for security footage. Across 158th is the west edge of the Nike campus and South of the Nike campus is Nike woods. They have a TON of security cameras in the area. There is also a homeless camp in the small woods just south of McDonalds on Walker Rd. The MAX (commuter rail system) is very close - the Elmonica station also has a train yard and again a lot of security footage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back