OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they attack me I have to defend myself. They haven't even promised me any of my grievances against the government

They need to get MF back on the phone, this Krisanne lady isn't helping. imo

If those three KNEW David wasn't going to go, they should have informed the FBI of this prior... if something happens and people are killed... they need to be charged with murder.

He's really got a death wish.

Nothing new, really. Didn't he imply that like two weeks ago? Maybe they should get his family on the phone. These other people will just add fuel to the fire, IMO.

They should all just pack up and leave him there all alone. Good grief what a drama queen.

The lady doesn't get David isn't about the revolution or God. David is about feeling wronged and suicidal.

Did I hear this right? He's tired of paying taxes?

Sounds like David is talking with FBI on the phone? Or, someone else besides Michelle and Gavin.

They all need to pray again, right now.

He is a man, he is taking his stand. He needs his demands met. Otherwise he is just listening to a bunch of yappers.

So a woman who doesn't know anything about this young man is the one responsible for talking him off the ledge? She knows nothing about his family or him... nor does she care. She's loving this right now and it's sick.

Nothing new, really. Didn't he imply that like two weeks ago? Maybe they should get his family on the phone. These other people will just add fuel to the fire, IMO.

He hates his daddy most of the time. Maybe not the best idea either.

He just said he's hearing a bunch of yappers? That's true.

She just called him a coward???

Someone remind David that he's not going to be paying taxes for quite a while...

Oh, Dear God!! This is just awful. He is so clearly on the edge. The Feds can't make a deal just to get him out. He doesn't even know what he wants. No taxes? My word.

I think it is safe to say that David's one lone grievance is he is opposed to abortion. He has said it over and over and over again.

Good question: "What do you want them to promise you?" - Michelle

He wants a way to opt out of his taxes going to abortion. - David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members