OR - Springfield Woman Towed Kids Behind Car, 12 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for off-topic, but just browsing the recent threads and the roundabout talk did make me smile! I'm in England, where we have so many roundabouts (there are 4 - two mini, two normal - just on the 4 min drive from my house to my dad's! I think we forget sometimes they aren't so common elsewhere.

That said, this one in south-west England would be one of my worst driving nightmares!

attachment.php

To tow young children behind a car on a main road is just beyond stupidity. There are really no words.

I,passed out when I looked at that

A little OT, but I am seriously the world's most alert driver in a roundabout. We have one at Jones Beach by my house and after many years I am still relieved when I get out at the right exit in the right lane. Also, anyone here ever been in the giant one in Rome? It took our taxi a good fifteen minutes and a bunch of trips around before we could exit. Ugh.

Did they take her children away? I'm sure she at least is suffering some kind of mental illness. This is not just a case of the stupids.

Edited to add that I see they have been placed with their dad.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hard to believe, but I think some people are that stupid.

I learned roundabouts in Australia, driving in the left lane with the steering wheel on the right.
Try that, scaredy cats.

Are there no New Englanders here? I call that thing a "rotary."

I learned roundabouts in Australia, driving in the left lane with the steering wheel on the right.
Try that, scaredy cats.

Why do they drive on the wrong side of the road! And the metric system. Aaargh

Ugh
"Donohue was towing two of her children, ages two and four.

'"She was just indignant about the situation and didn't see what the big deal was," McKee said. "She told our officer, 'I'm just trying to show my kids a good time.'"'

http://kval.com/news/local/woman-towed-kids-behind-car-in-little-red-wagon-springfield-police-say

<snipped>
BBM
Welp, give ole looney tune a break. She was probably headed to the 7-11 to replenish her children's cooler of PBR and generic cigarettes, and in her haste she made a bad decision.
I bet she never buys generic cigarettes for her family again.

Seriously, thank God the children were not killed or maimed by this womans lack of complete sense.

Happy Saturday Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting the discussion about this woman with no brain (can't believe she did this) but it is important.

Websleuths is in trouble. It's fixable but I need your help.

For the first time in the 14 years since I have owned the site, I am asking for donations to Websleuths.

For more details CLICK HERE

Even if you can give one dollar that will help.

Please go to www.paypal.com and use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com to make a donation.

Let me stress I do not want anyone to donate a penny if it puts a strain on your finances. I have been there where a dollar can make the difference whether you eat something or not. So please, only donate if you can truly afford to do so.

Please continue on with your discussion and thank you for your time.

Tricia

Sorry for off-topic, but just browsing the recent threads and the roundabout talk did make me smile! I'm in England, where we have so many roundabouts (there are 4 - two mini, two normal - just on the 4 min drive from my house to my dad's! I think we forget sometimes they aren't so common elsewhere.

That said, this one in south-west England would be one of my worst driving nightmares!

attachment.php

To tow young children behind a car on a main road is just beyond stupidity. There are really no words.

The people who live and travel in the area where this one was put in complain that it is confusing...I wonder what their reaction would be if they encountered the one you posted?

attachment.php

Attachments

• CC 02.jpg
    CC 02.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 55

attachment.php

England here too, roundabouts galore! And if there's no room for a roundabout in my county they paint a mini one in the road [emoji664]

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back