OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keeping Stephanie and her loved ones close to my heart from South Eastern Minnesota.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Stephanie touched my heart in a way I can't describe. I never knew her and just starting following along a few months ago. I pray her family gets answers and are embraced with peace and comfort. Come home Stephanie.
I'm in Ontario Canada. Although tragic what lead me to appreciate Oregon's beauty we do hope to visit one day.
Blessings to all xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about Stephanie from Northern Indiana. Hope and I pray her family can find justice and bring Stephanie home where she belongs. Sending positive thoughts.

Praying for Stephanie and her family and friends! May justice be coming soon.

Thinking if Stephanie today from Nova Scotia Canada. Been following since she went missing. Praying her family gets justice and that she is found.

Sent from my 785TB4 using Tapatalk

Detective Eric Henderon said:
"This case is not closed, it’s not going to be over with anytime soon, we’re going to see this through, we’re going to make an arrest, and do the right thing, and tell us where she’s at.”

Yes! I like this Detective!

I've been here from the beginning too and can't believe it's already going on 3 years...

From California and keeping Stpehanie and her loved ones close to my heart and :praying: that she will get Justice!

:rose: Stephanie! :rose:

So far it's just a rumor. I belatedly realized after I posted that we shouldn't be posting about it per TOS, so I sent a pm to a mod in case she needs to remove posts. I'm attempting to find out more info locally, but if it's not published in MSM I can't post it. All we can do is wait quietly at this point. I know it's an emotional roller coaster for those close to Stephanie, even more than it is for those of us who have been here on the thread for almost two years.

:grouphug:

I agree my friend. Hopefully things will pan out for the sake of her loved ones and those that are following and want justice.

Maybe someone will come forward with more information since this is the anniversary day.

Let's just hope.

I agree my friend. Hopefully things will pan out for the sake of her loved ones and those that are following and want justice.

Maybe someone will come forward with more information since this is the anniversary day.

Let's just hope.

Dex, I think you're replying to a post from over a year ago! :giggle: But that's OK friend. I'm just giving you a hard time and I'm glad you're here. Thanks for stopping by and adding your hope for good news.

And thank you everyone who has joined the roll call so far. You have brought tears to my eyes.
:loveyou:

Thinking of Stephanie and her family and friends.
I'm in England.
I didn't know Stephanie but I follow her thread and hope that her family can take some comfort in knowing that people from near and far have Stephanie in their thoughts.

Prayers from San Francisco. Stay tough, stay focused. Justice is coming, no doubt about that.

Prayers and patience from Southern California.
May justice for Stephanie be resolved before America's next birthday.

Hi everyone. This is relatively local and I'd hoped it would be solved sooner... At all... Happier

Thinking of Stephanie today, in Washington state. I'm so grateful to everyone for all the efforts that have been put into finding her.

Tick tock, Lennie.

Sending good thoughts and prayers for Stephanie, her family and loved ones! It has been way too long without answers. As Lilibet had mentioned earlier, that a few of us made a video to help find Stephanie. I hope that any potential witness will come forward, and help bring Justice for Stephanie, and closure for her loved ones! We have not forgotten you, Stephanie! Thank you, Lilibet and everyone for keeping hope alive!
https://youtu.be/stDakDoSz9s

So sorry there has been no visible progress in locating Stephanie, or making an arrest. Lots of folks sending sympathy to her family and friends, amd thinking of her.

Thank you, Lilibet, for your endless support for justice for Stephanie. I can't believe it's been three years! I am Hoping and praying this is the year she comes home. ❤️

Three years! Thinking of Stephanie and her loved ones. I know there will be an answer one day!

Sending heartfelt love and vibes for renewed strength and hope for Stephanie, her family, friends and loved ones from Aiken Co., South Carolina.
Stephanies%20butterfly_zpsgbwhtsdd.jpg

Still thinking of Stephanie and hoping there will be justice for her soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back