GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know you are trying to help but WS is a victim friendly website and until LE names him a suspect or POI, he is a victim.

Just thought I would let you know.

I didn't want anyone who may be new to this case go to that link and think based on what the blog is saying about Clint's reactions think he may have had anything to do with her disappearance.

I think he is intimating that this is not a stranger to Whitney?

stranger on stranger crime is not that common... they don't know what happened to Whitney

Says that stranger on stranger crime is not that common (said it 3 times).

Sounds like he is alluding that she might know this person (all MOO).

Asked about crime in her neighborhood

Said they have not checked that yet

It seems the family has been told more (what they found, video, DNA?) than what the presser is telling us,
by the family spokesman's comment: "I hope we catch whoever committed this horrible crime."

REcovered evidence from Larch mountain and the other park.

Says that stranger on stranger crime is not that common (said it 3 times).

Sounds like he is alluding that she might know this person (all MOO).

it's possible, but it is also possible that she does not

won't comment if phone has been recovered

evidence has been recovered at L mountain and dodge park

but they don't know if it is tied to the case

he is saying they have talked to a lot of witnesses that have been very valuable to them

They're basically still refusing to confirm almost anything. Some commentary on information from social media not necessarily accurate.

just like I have to say every time: until or unless a family member is named a person of interest or a suspect they are considered a victim here at websleuths: no speculation about the husband at this time.

Mom supports Clint.

Aww, her mom....breaking my heart.

:cry:

Go Whitney's Mama!!! My heart is breaking for her!!

FYI I havent seen the video but as a witness you do not have contact with people who are not part of your religion beyond the normal day to day activities like shopping ect. I am sure this is a very hard time for them add in the stress of having to ask for help from the OUTSIDE community one that you are not a part of can be difficult and I am almost 99% sure it would be an elder from the kingdom hall that is the spokesperson for the family.

I am just glad they are embracing the help of the local PD and community instead of shunning it!!

Ouch, Mom is referring to her in past tense.

"Whitney's nickname was momma..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member